• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bubblews Rumor: Fallout 4 shown behind closed doors at E3 (Releases 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I was like "Whey, don't have to buy a new system for this", but then 2015? Jesus. Kinda wish they'd cut off 360/PS3 and make one that could fully take advantage of the new systems.

A few people on Invisible Walls mentioned a game that was shown behind closed doors was embargoed until Wednesday so it wouldn't surprise me if this was it.

JudgeB

Banned
Bubble News posted a new thread today with the supposed logo from the end of the teaser video: http://www.bubblews.com/news/683638-fallout-4-logo-revealed

1995523881_1371644539.JPG

Real?
Please be real, please be real, please be real

JudgeB

Banned

Well, they are the ones who broke the original story in the OP so figured I'd post a follow up. I don't know much about creating images or anything, so if there is some glaring mistake in that logo I'd love to get educated a little bit, haha.

Fake. It's not Bethesdas style at all. It's not the Fallout style at all. The lens flare/bloom on the 4 and the A is amateur. The type, especially on the 4, looks like it would belong to Battlefield or CoD, not a Fallout game.

jschreier

More from this user
Fallout 4 Logo Revealed
Top 5 Zelda Games
Resident Evil 7 Announcement
Resident Evil 1.5 coming to PlayStation
Xbox One or PS4?

JudgeB

Banned
More from this user
Fallout 4 Logo Revealed
Top 5 Zelda Games
Resident Evil 7 Announcement
Resident Evil 1.5 coming to PlayStation
Xbox One or PS4?

Ya, I mean, just looking by the site itself it seems like 99% fake...but a man can dream, right??

Marcel

I don't like Skyrim, but that argument is dumb since people who love it played it on PC and 360...

Um, okay? I have it on PC too. It doesn't make it any less of a bland game when compared to better playing fantasy games (Witcher 2, Dark Souls)

faridmon

Um, okay? I have it on PC too. It doesn't make it any less of a bland game when compared to better playing fantasy games (Witcher 2, Dark Souls)

Good? Since your opinion differs from those who love it.
I agree with you on Skyrim being boring btw, don't be an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom