• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Jamie OD

Kojima putting Juice over was very cool.
Irritated that Tonga went over when Fale also went over.

Loved Okada's perplexed looks when the crowd was so behind Yano and he was the heel.
Could watch those two daily.

King Sanada continues his rise.

Sadly I do not think anyone really expected Kenny to lose, would have been great but good showing and good selling

Tonga needs a lot of work but I think he will get some valuable experience in singles matches from this tournament. I like the idea of him slithering past his opponents to get behind them but he needs a move to follow it up with. For example The Great Muta used to tumble past opponents in a similar manner and it always followed with a Dropkick when they turned around.

Menome

You've summed up the entire thread, day after day, week after week, month after month, penis after penis, year after year.

200.gif

Al "I genuinely hate [wrestling fans]. I really do." Snow has launched a wrestling clothing brand: http://collarandelbowbrand.com/

Despite thinking fans shouldn't get an opinon, he says “This isn’t my company-this is our company. This is our brand, for all of us who love wrestling. It belongs to us.” 🤔🤔

Hasney

Al "I genuinely hate [wrestling fans]. I really do." Snow has launched a wrestling clothing brand: http://collarandelbowbrand.com/

Despite thinking fans shouldn't get an opinon, he says “This isn’t my company-this is our company. This is our brand, for all of us who love wrestling. It belongs to us.” 🤔🤔

Damn, between this and Cornette comparing Omega and Ibushi to Hitler, this has been a strange day for people desperately trying to remain relevant.

Despite thinking fans shouldn't get an opinon, he says ”This isn't my company-this is our company. This is our brand, for all of us who love wrestling. It belongs to us." ����

When did Al Snow attend the How to cut a Seth Rollins Promo Seminar?

I mean, this is really what it'll happen. I just long for the days of slow burn stories like the Mega Powers split

Way easier to do that when there wasn't weekly TV

This sounds incredibly plausible.

It's literally the only option they have other than an NXT callup. Can't be Ascension or Hype Bros based on storyline. Can't be Usos or New Day because they are busy. One of the Colons is injured. The only remaining members of the roster not booked on the show are Ziggler and Gable, and that's not happening.

So yeah, get ready for it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This sounds incredibly plausible.

No way its obviously Sanity trashing their office

also they threw the pie at kevin owens

This gif will never not be funny to me because of the context that it seems obvious Rock wasn't really following the product so he had no idea what the fuck he was stepping into

Sure, but there's been some good long tail storylines in the history of the WWE having weekly tv. Half the AE was built around Stone Cold taking on Vince

Yes but that's Austin vs Vince via a proxy stable of characters... not asking for a build of 8 months between two people with zero stable connections.

Top Bottom