• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

sinkfla87

Yeah, it's the dumb name I've used since my first tournament lol

Hey man, I like your name. Could be worse... Could be SinkFla!

Btw, I don't know if you're interested or if you'd even need the help but I wanna look out for my GAF friends. If you need to book hotel stays for when you travel and go to tournaments​ I can probably hook you up with my discounted rates (I work for Hilton). I'm sure you're already set for CEO (and might be too close to arrival date to book friends and family rate) but in the future give me a shout man! I want you take home the gold!

We need to play each other again! I had a ton of fun. You and crack pebbles fuck my shit up lol.

sinkfla87

Good luck man!

Hey we gotta play again sometime too I need to keep working on that green arrow matchup. Maybe tommorow if you're around?

It will probably be Friday unfortunately before I can get online and play some legit matches :(. Work has been hell for me this week but I'm off all weekend, thank God. Are you going to be free this weekend? I gotta learn that Supergirl matchup!! I still get hit by teleports all the time like a compete noob lol.

New Guild is open on PS4!

ID: QQ5F3

Please mention your Gaf Name when you join and please contribute to the Guild Multiverse!

Edit: I'll let everyone in when i wake up, i need some sleep lol

Should put this in OP. I will join when I get home from work.
Is this Guild number 2?

Just got the game. Can I string two specials? I had to use R2 to string them with PG. Such a weird choice.

JAXXX

I'll be at CEO this weekend guys, please cheer me on.

WHO'S
latest

GOOD LUCK MAN. KICK BUTT AND TAKE NAMES

Nemesis_

So I have Red Hood installed. But when I go to play the Multiverse that requires him I get the vanilla character select screen and RED HOOD REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT.

What am I doing wrong? Selecting random select actually picks Red Hood but I can't choose him or his customisations from the Character Select screen?

Razmos

So I have Red Hood installed. But when I go to play the Multiverse that requires him I get the vanilla character select screen and RED HOOD REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT.

What am I doing wrong? Selecting random select actually picks Red Hood but I can't choose him or his customisations from the Character Select screen?
Try going online from the main menu and then cancel out of it

Xeteh

Try going online from the main menu and then cancel out of it

Yeah, that should work. Going in to the online menu forces an update of the character select. Though, I did have to restart the game after doing so because Red Hood was still random select.

vg260

I still think the character select screen is Ed Boon trolling

What possible benefit would there be for him pull a bait and switch/fake out for lulz in the game itself, which people would see and potentially buy the Ultimate pack based on?

The vast majority of players who own the game and see Raiden obviously teased in the game itself now do not know anything about Boon's propensity to joke around on Twitter. Why would any of the potentially millions of owners see Raiden on the selection screen and think it's some kind of trick? When they're selling content based on those teases in game, the cons of pulling a gotcha far outweigh any benefits of doing it.

f@luS

More than a member.
What is special about cat call ?
I got it after a random fight in multiverse. Not a whole event reward

ZeroX03

Banned
What is special about cat call ?
I got it after a random fight in multiverse. Not a whole event reward

It's necessary for a trophy. You can't platinum the game without it, and can spend hundreds of hours playing before getting it if you're unlucky.
Like me.

Compbros

It's not a dumb name it's unique! Hell I wish I could get good enough to even phantom a chance to try out at a tournament.

I honestly believe literally anyone can be good at fighters, it just takes practice and patience. I could link you my first ever tournament match and you'd see how AWFUL I was.

Hey man, I like your name. Could be worse... Could be SinkFla!

Btw, I don't know if you're interested or if you'd even need the help but I wanna look out for my GAF friends. If you need to book hotel stays for when you travel and go to tournaments​ I can probably hook you up with my discounted rates (I work for Hilton). I'm sure you're already set for CEO (and might be too close to arrival date to book friends and family rate) but in the future give me a shout man! I want you take home the gold!

We need to play each other again! I had a ton of fun. You and crack pebbles fuck my shit up lol.

Wow, that sounds awesome. And yeah, I'm willing to play anytime I'm online with anybody long as I'm not already in a set with someone. I get a lot of requests to play.

Thanks for the wishes guys, hopefully I can do well and rep Canary well. Next time I may even enter with a neogaf tag lol.

It will probably be Friday unfortunately before I can get online and play some legit matches :(. Work has been hell for me this week but I'm off all weekend, thank God. Are you going to be free this weekend? I gotta learn that Supergirl matchup!! I still get hit by teleports all the time like a compete noob lol.

Sorry to hear about work. But yeah I should have this weekend off.

bubumiao

Next time I may even enter with a neogaf tag lol.
I would like this.

"GAF|Compbros" is that what you're thinking?

I'm wondering if that would be beneficial to gain the attention of potential sponsors or would they overlook you mistakenly thinking you're already sponsored (just thinking out loud)?

By the way, any other characters you're​ dabbling with as potential future 'main' candidates?

Or maybe "nGAF|Compbros"

Ashtar

I just bought injustice 2 ultimate edition.... am I tripping or is Darkseid not included? if he isn't WOW talk about petty I might have to file a complaint

I just bought injustice 2 ultimate edition.... am I tripping or is Darkseid not included? if he isn't WOW talk about petty I might have to file a complaint
Darkseid was only free if you pre-ordered/got a day 1 copy of the game.

Right now, you gotta pay 6 bucks for him.

Ashtar

Darkseid was only free if you pre-ordered/got a day 1 copy of the game.

Right now, you gotta pay 6 bucks for him.
jesus christ, I figured buying the ultimate edition would get me this knuclehead as well!
UGH so now I must pay another 6 dollars on top of the 100 I just dropped just so I can play my favorite character!? this is why you research these things first i guess

patchday

Welcome aboard. Join the gaf guild and have fun (see OP for info)

yeah preorders man; all the fighters are taxing late comers hard lol

sinkfla87

I honestly believe literally anyone can be good at fighters, it just takes practice and patience. I could link you my first ever tournament match and you'd see how AWFUL I was.

Wow, that sounds awesome. And yeah, I'm willing to play anytime I'm online with anybody long as I'm not already in a set with someone. I get a lot of requests to play.

Thanks for the wishes guys, hopefully I can do well and rep Canary well. Next time I may even enter with a neogaf tag lol.

I'm happy to hear you say that because I'm trying to improve enough to get on your level haha. Like I said, just let me know and I can look up the hotels for you! I'm allotted 10 stays a year in F&F rates and I don't really travel at all these days, and neither does my family so I'd rather have them going to friends! When do your pools start? I guarantee you've caused more people to pick Canary up lol. That reset with her was hype/ridiculous.

Sorry to hear about work. But yeah I should have this weekend off.

Sounds good then! Look forward to playing. Yeah I'm doing overnights still and they just gave me more work to do, on top of it being inspection week lol. I feel bad for the XL guild because I haven't been able to contribute shit this week. :(

Is the app worth downloading for free costumes ?

I think the Grid skin is legit, I've never used normal Cyborg since day 1 lol. You get it just by linking the accounts. Don't need to actually play the game.

Also think the mobile game is garbo, the rate you get crystals for pulling heroes vs. the cost is way to skewed towards spending real money so I only played it like 40 minutes.

Yo, Scarecrow has some sick combos. He was my first main when I first pick up the game (mind the pun). And while his special powers are fucking great (God bless that chain spinner) I felt like he was too slow. Fast forward to this afternoon. I don't know if I got pretty good at this or my fingers are faster than before but oh boi did I execute some vicious combos.

Compbros

I would like this.

"GAF|Compbros" is that what you're thinking?

I'm wondering if that would be beneficial to gain the attention of potential sponsors or would they overlook you mistakenly thinking you're already sponsored (just thinking out loud)?

By the way, any other characters you're​ dabbling with as potential future 'main' candidates?

Or maybe "nGAF|Compbros"

I'd still have JWE with GAF, and I'm not worried about sponsors as anyone interested will contact me regardless.

I have two more I'm playing with that I plan to break out right after CEO at my local tournament.

Gleethor

man, in-game Injustice camera dude has the worst damn job. Majority of the cast is murdering his ass for no reason, especially the DLC characters.

Compbros

I'm happy to hear you say that because I'm trying to improve enough to get on your level haha. Like I said, just let me know and I can look up the hotels for you! I'm allotted 10 stays a year in F&F rates and I don't really travel at all these days, and neither does my family so I'd rather have them going to friends! When do your pools start? I guarantee you've caused more people to pick Canary up lol. That reset with her was hype/ridiculous.(

Yeah, I'll definitely let you know, thanks a ton. My pools start Saturday at noon in w/e timezone Florida is in. I'd hope so, she's a ton of fun and dirty as hell.

ZeroX03

Banned
If you're down for time consuming, but otherwise easy platinum and diamond boxes, the multiverse event Keep Calm has you covered.

sinkfla87

Yeah, I'll definitely let you know, thanks a ton. My pools start Saturday at noon in w/e timezone Florida is in. I'd hope so, she's a ton of fun and dirty as hell.

No problem man, just hit me up by either commenting here or pm me on here or PSN! I'm bad about checking my messages on GAF (HelloNewman knows haha, sorry Newman for all my delays). I've gonna have my family cheering you on as well so good luck! Please body every tier whoring Aquaman and Black Adam that comes your way lol.

patchday

Well these guys are fighting for money nothing wrong with them using tier 1 characters. Granted, same for anyone else (Ladder or otherwise)

All that said hoping to seeing a lot of deadshot/adam get bodied as well

mattdeckard

Neo Member
I'm playing on the PS4 and have a Hori fightstick (Ps3 and considered a legacy controller).

I'd like to play some local versus but - for some reason - the fightstick and my dualshock occupy the same 'player slot', and i can't for the life of me figure out how to get the game to acknowledge the stick as player two.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Is there a fix or am i a bit stuck?

Grimsen

I'm playing on the PS4 and have a Hori fightstick (Ps3 and considered a legacy controller).

I'd like to play some local versus but - for some reason - the fightstick and my dualshock occupy the same 'player slot', and i can't for the life of me figure out how to get the game to acknowledge the stick as player two.

Not sure, but i think you need another ps4 controller. Your legacy stick needs the DS4 to be connected to your main profile.

bubumiao

I know you might not like this solution, but I think it will work. Get a Brooks PS3 to PS4 controller converter. That'll allow the fight stick to be recognized as a dual shock 4 pad, and you'll have the other PS4 pad you can use as player 2. It's essentially the same solution as just buying another pad. It's gonna cost you some money either way.

Option A. Buy a dual shock 4 pad
Option B. Buy a Brooks PS3 to PS4 converter

The converter I recommend is the yellow one it allows PS3 to PS4 or PS4 to PS3.

Any suggestions on gaining crystals to unlock colors? I've reached up to level around 25 I think, and have 4100 crystals that could get me one color.

Top Bottom