• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Demo Impressions [Online Open To All]

CyReN

Update:

WARNING: They may be out.

Steps to get super awesome Mass Effect codes:

1. Create a Hotmail Account

1.5.) Select U.S. as your account region or this won't work.

2. Log into http://expertzone.microsoft.com

3. Fill in whatever name/address you want then put in Wal-Mart as your store and Retail Sales Associate as your job title.

4. Use Walmart's store locator http://www.walmart.com/storeLocator/ca_storefinder.do
To find your store's number and phone number

5. Submit your registration

6. Verify account through the e-mail you should get

7. Take Mass Effect 3 quiz on ExpertZones site by going to > Training and Resources > 360 > Xbox Games. You should see the quiz there.

8. After you complete the quiz, go back to the homepage and scroll through the panels in the slideshow and find the Mass Effect one to redeem your code. [Note: If the banner doesn't show ME3, press the arrows to switch the banner.]

Cheers!

tejda.png

Original:

Didn't see a thread yet, Expertzone members get it today, if you are not it will be available on Tuesday February 14th.

RgsB7.jpg

aTePj.jpg

otSxv.jpg

MNphn.jpg

EgV9I.jpg

PE92Y.jpg

Looks like the same demo from the leaked version but cleaned up (obviously)

LordAlu

Retail workers who sell Microsoft products can sign up for ExpertZone and do courses on their stuff. In return, we get cheap deals on Microsoft stuff, early demos, and sometimes even free stuff :)

CyReN

Expertzone - If you work in retail you get special things from MS (contests, discounted goods) It's also a site were they have early betas like Halo Reach, Gears of War 3 etc.

JambiBum

Expertzone is microsoft's corporate reward program thing. Basically if you work in any area that deals with microsoft products, like gamestop for instance, then you can sign up on the site and take quizzes and other things for rewards. They give out early access to things all the time.

Sethos

Banned
Retail workers who sell Microsoft products can sign up for ExpertZone and do courses on their stuff. In return, we get cheap deals on Microsoft stuff, early demos, and sometimes even free stuff :)

Retail workers ... Expertzone.

That goes together like Thirst and Salt.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
stealth brag thread.

It's okay, EatChildren will ban him soon since he claimed demo thread making privilege. ;)

Of course, this could be the singleplayer or multiplayer demo portion thread, since EatChildren didn't want one or the other. Forgetting.

Well I'm bored until it finishes, I'll put up some more pictures when I play it of course unless Bioware goes ape shit on Gaf again.

As much as I am anti-Bioware of late. I don't believe it was Bioware that went "apeshit" on GAF...it was Microsoft htting GAF with a C&D.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm confused...BF3 had a ME3 insert in it. Was that a pointless reminder about the demo, or do I actually get the demo early?

JambiBum

For anyone that doesn't want to wait. Go to expertzone.microsoft.com and create an account. When selecting your employer, select walmart and enter a random store's info. Walmart doesn't require the verification process. Take the mass effect quiz on the homepage and then you get a code.

Fracas

#fuckonami
You will be able to play the multiplayer part on February 14th. 3 Days before everyone else can play the multiplayer section. Amazing deal, right?

Aw that's weak. I'm guessing I'll get an email with a code or something, right? Or will I have to launch something from BF3's menus? I believe the insert said something about watching the BF3 ticker for ME3 beta updates

Trey

For anyone that doesn't want to wait. Go to expertzone.microsoft.com and create an account. When selecting your employer, select walmart and enter a random store's info. Walmart doesn't require the verification process. Take the mass effect quiz on the homepage and then you get a code.

Too much work. I can wait.

Dabanton

I have an expertzone account and just noticed this.

MASS EFFECT 3 LEARNING PLAN
Be one of the first people to play Mass Effect 3 and receive your own Demo Code! Take the course now and find out about Mass Effect 3’s new features, why to buys, and its Better with Kinect capabilities.

Terms & Conditions:

Limited offer closing on February 9th, 2012, 3 PM. Only available to legal residents of the UK who are 18+, and who are employed in a retail sales or support role at any MS Retail Sales Partner authorized to participate in the Microsoft ExpertZone program. You must be employment verified on ExpertZone UK to participate.

To receive one (1) promo code for Mass Effect 3 Demo, you must be one of the first 4,000 RSPs to successfully complete this LP until February 9th, 2012, 3 PM when this campaign will automatically close. Limit to one (1) Demo Code per successfully verified RSP. Codes and instructions for redeeming will be sent to you by email to the registered email account on EZ on February 10th, 2012.

So it looks like it's too late to wrangle a code.

Aw that's weak. I'm guessing I'll get an email with a code or something, right? Or will I have to launch something from BF3's menus? I believe the insert said something about watching the BF3 ticker for ME3 beta updates
Nah. I think that you have to log in with your EA account to play the demo. And because the EA account knows that you played BF3 on the Xbox 360, it will unlock the multiplayer part.

Top Bottom