• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about what future DLC this game could hold and while I'd rather see a lot of these characters at launch, I think MVC/Vs Series legacy DLC packs would be a great idea and a way to help people who are bemoaning the loss of their favorites.

Some examples I came up with is the X-Men vs. Street Fighter Pack including:

Wolverine
Storm
Magneto
Cammy
Bison
Charlie

Or the MVC1 Pack with:

Gambit
Venom
War Machine
Jin
Captain Commando
Megaman

A lot of people are disappointed by MVC:I overlooking so many beloved classic MVC characters, and I think making bulk discounted DLC packs could help ease those wounds.

Sigmaah

That Disney article, homeboi said veterans like storm and She-Hulk....

That's why I don't take that shit seriously lmao. Game is gonna be fine. Y'all gon buy it, that's a fact.

New mahvel bayyybeee, you can't resist.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
No one is mad war machine isn't in this.
One of my best friends is adamant they need to get rid of Iron Man and put War Machine in his place.

9X6DXMM.png

No one is mad war machine isn't in this.

I was just giving an example, since he didn't show up until MVC1 as the Ken to Iron Man's Ryu.

However, if they DID put War Machine in, I'd hope that's a character where they do dip into the MCU influence to separate him out from Iron Man.

vg260

Would be neat to get two DLC characters this week, but I feel like they'll either leave them for the launch trailer, or announce them as they go as they did with SFV. That way they at least avoid upsetting people who don't understand DLC characters are planned and made in advance of their release as opposed to the days before they are released.

They do probably want to get people to cave and buy into the deluxe edition day-one though. They did seemingly save the more interesting characters for that.

War Machine today would definitely be a radically different character from Iron Man, but there's no point in doing him over another popular character unless you're making a fighting game 100% based on the MCU.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Ken's model (fighting Iron Fist in the poster) looks whack

Also LOL at what appears to be a televised debate between Haggar and JJ Jameson.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Oh, right, this reminds me: I don't like that the higher up you go the camera actually angles itself to look upwards. It seems like it'd get kinda annoying.

Also, we're getting the gameplay trailer next week, practically confirmed with Max saying he can only show the stone next week.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
there is a honest to god happy birthday in the second match, I think thats the first one Ive seen where the second character doesnt just fall off

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so Max says the soul stone is "exactly what people predicted" so it has to be reviving the dead partner

Ryce

"New Metro City - Downtown" looks a bit different than the stage that was shown in screen shots.

vCA6pEb.png

Maybe there's a second version, like how Xgard has Bifrost Bridge and Throne Room.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"New Metro City - Downtown" looks a bit different than the stage that was shown in screen shots.

vCA6pEb.png

Maybe there's a second version, like how Xgard has Bifrost Bridge and Throne Room.
Second stage is probably called AIMbrella - Outside or something.

They're all in close vicinity to one another.

Seyavesh

tag burst having no recovery is so mindblowingly stupid to the point of where im shocked nobody is talking about it

both max's and tyrant's new footage showcase that detail but nobody has said shit about it

its so weird too since in the evo build bursts were extremely punishable on reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom