• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 |OT| Still Epic

jediyoshi

OSmo9Hu.png

dat polish

blakep267

who are the new enimies? Seems like they were robots in the Horde video ign posted a few weeks ago. But in MP you still play as the same old locusts.
In MP, you can play as the deebees(robots) or the swarm. On the other side are the Cog and outsiders

Work tonight, take wife to and from appointment tomorrow morning. Sleep. Wake up and Gears!

I'm assuming I'll play on PC first. Hopefully it'll go smooth. Forza I bet against PC, got that right. Hopefully right again.

chixdiggit

Really excited for this. I just pray the PC version goes well.
So is this cross platform play as well? Like can PC players play Horde with someone on console?

The Flash

Banned
Really excited for this. I just pray the PC version goes well.
So is this cross platform play as well? Like can PC players play Horde with someone on console?

Horde: Yes
Co-op Campaign: Yes
Online versus multiplayer: No
Private match versus multiplayer: Yes

Oh shit I was using the desktop dark to test it out. Mobile dark is actually pitch black. I know what to do.
Yeah I had to do a quick fix on the MWR OT because the title couldn't be read on mobile lol. I should probably go make a nice one now instead of the quick grey paint fix I did lolol

I should be able to walk into the store Friday and get the Ultimate Edition, right? I saw a few copies of Forza in the wild when it released early on that particular Friday.

Calmine

Horde: Yes
Co-op Campaign: Yes
Online versus multiplayer: No
Private match versus multiplayer: Yes

I take it that's for all versus multiplayer? I was just hoping Social/Core would be crossplay.

Also just checking the digital foundry video and it makes me happy there are FOV options. So good. Can't wait to play it in 21:9 :D

The Flash

Banned
I take it that's for all versus multiplayer? I was just hoping Social/Core would be crossplay.

Also just checking the digital foundry video and it makes me happy there are FOV options. So good. Can't wait to play it in 21:9 :D

Correct. The only way to do play versus via crossplay is in a private match. Versus (social and competitive) is separated otherwise.

Lgndryhr

I was pretty sure the 360 collection was a pre-order bonus for all editions and not only ultimate. Is the OT wrong?

"For a limited time, all purchases of Gears of War 4 include the entire Gears of War Xbox 360 library for free, all playable on Xbox One thanks to Backwards Compatibility!"
https://gearsofwar.com/pt-br/games/gears-of-war-4/order

Was just about to say. It's included with all gears 4 editions as long as play on Live by a certain date. It's stated in fine print.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=4700080

Hard to believe it has been 10 years since the first Gears of War. I have some of my best memories of playing with fellow GAFfers from those days that still rank among the best times on Xbox Live for me. Nostalgia has more to do with me wanting to play 4 than anything else. Truly wish Rod and everyone on GOW4 the very best!

Lgndryhr

I made a lot of long-term friends on Gears 1 multiplayer. Many of us still play Gears and other games together. Some of us are returning to Gears with this title since Gears 3.

Soi-Fong

Why the fuck couldn't this release this week??!! PSVR's going to take up all my time next week. Well, at least it will between my coding sessions.

Xamdou

Why the fuck couldn't this release this week??!! PSVR's going to take up all my time next week. Well, at least it will between my coding sessions.

People who pre-order get to play this game this Friday pls. Everyone else plays this Tuesday.

Top Bottom