• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Monthly Bundle

23qwerty

Undertale seems like an odd addition, everyone is already intensely all too aware of it and anyone who gave a shit about it has probably already played it

ViviOggi

Good lord the writing and VA in "This Is the Police" is dreadful

Still a pretty good month overall, Dirt Rally and Undertale aside (own them already) I'm interested in all of these games

23qwerty

I was on the fence about buying this, if I knew Undertale was included I would have.
good point, it could be used as an example of the bundle being good value, though inside and dirt being in it already is a pretty damn good example of that already

just a real strong month all around

iiicon

Undertale seems like an odd addition, everyone is already intensely all too aware of it and anyone who gave a shit about it has probably already played it

If anything, I would expect it to occupy the same spot as INSIDE alongside another game to catch headlines. IIRC it still moves a lot of copies, particularly during Steam sales.

Wok

KEVIN EASTMAN'S

UNDERWHERE ISSUE ONE

It's Humble Monthly's first comic! Underwhere #1 is the first of 4 issues by Kevin Eastman of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This series will be available exclusively in Humble Monthly. Look for the next issue in June's bundle!

Welcome to the world of Jacob Cody, a boy with a HUGE imagination. After moving into his Grandpa's house after his passing, Jake discovers a secret treasure map Grandpa left just for him—a guide to an incredible new world of fun and adventure, a place anyone with dreams and imagination can visit. Join in the lighthearted exploration of this strange and awesome place, filled with new friends and thrills... all in the magical world of Underwhere!

The comic is an exclusive.

plushyp

I'm so mad at myself. Had no clue Undertale was there. Have yet to play it and keep missing the numerous sales. One day for sure....

ksimm

Here we go, good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1119180.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ksimm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
DiRT Rally -- MB-E488547B286781E2 - Taken by Pakkidis. 9 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Project CARS -- MB-829A474F3511A248 - Taken by alr1ght. 1 entrants total.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number -- MB-2ADE15031C22A904 - Taken by eyeless. 6 entrants total.
Rebel Galaxy -- MB-183FC612F0F967FA - Taken by madjoki. 4 entrants total.
Total War: WARHAMMER -- MB-93D67F80B8386413 - Taken by Puck Beaverton. 13 entrants total.

t1494023507z1.png

SirNinja

Ooh, been meaning to check out Stellaris actually. Didn't think that would be an early unlock. Definitely in for next month.

If anyone has a spare Undertale key, I'd gladly take it. I can't offer money, I literally have zero dollars in my bank account right now, hence why I didn't buy this month's bundle. I might have some unredeemed keys on my account if it helps my case.

ZugZug123

I'm thinking about signing up for Stellaris. If I pick a 3, 6 or 12 month sub, can I pause it every once in a while (let's say because I don't want the leading game on that month)?

I'm thinking about signing up for Stellaris. If I pick a 3, 6 or 12 month sub, can I pause it every once in a while (let's say because I don't want the leading game on that month)?

When you go to cancel your sub it will ask if you want to pause for a month instead. Not sure how many times you can do it, but I've done it 3 months in a row now.

Ventara

This month's bundle was really amazing. If I didn't already have Undertail I would've really regretted it. Thankfully got what I wanted from the BST thread.

Regginator

This month's bundle was really amazing. If I didn't already have Undertail I would've really regretted it. Thankfully got what I wanted from the BST thread.

Are there any good deals on BST? I need to get myself a cheap copy of Undertale. Should've subbed for a month in hindsight, great bundle.

kingben79

Neo Member
First time subscriber myself, subbed for Dirt Rally as had been wanting to get it for a while. Inside was another incentive too. Interested in a lot of the others as well so a pretty good 1st month for me.

The referral thing seems a bit poorly done, really. 3 of my friends said they'd do it, 1 of them ended up using someone elses which wasn't so much a problem, but one of them forgot and there's no way to do anything about that, and the other used the link but for some reason i didn't get the £4. I'm didn't realize they had subscribed before a while back but there is nothing to indicate if you'll actually get it before the transaction is done and you just have to pretty much hope the money is there afterwards. Just would be nice to have something to confirm whether you'll get it or not.

Wok

It is a bit early to try to guess the Monthly Debut, but I already had a look at the expected Steam releases for June 2nd, so here is my guess:

However, the devs seems to deny it in a weird fashion, so who knows?

It is true that there is already a publisher, yet the publisher obviously knows Humble Monthly:

I subscribed to the humble monthly on may 5th to get stellaris, I don't wanna be charged for the next month but I want to make sure I get the rest of my games first and if possible the first game of June. When can I safely cancel my sub?

BlakeofT

I subscribed to the humble monthly on may 5th to get stellaris, I don't wanna be charged for the next month but I want to make sure I get the rest of my games first and if possible the first game of June. When can I safely cancel my sub?
I'd be angry if you couldn't go ahead and cancel.

zulux21

you can cancel the moment you unlocked Stellaris and you will get the rest of the bundle next friday.

though to be clear, stellaris was the june bundle, so you will get the rest of that bundle.
what ever game they announce for the july bundle early unlock on june first you won't get.

bonesquad

If you're buying a month for a specific game, cancel right away. I thought I did after buying May's for Inside. But apparently not. Now I'm stuck hoping there's something that interests me in the June bundle...

baconcow

If you're buying a month for a specific game, cancel right away. I thought I did after buying May's for Inside. But apparently not. Now I'm stuck hoping there's something that interests me in the June bundle...

If you make a mistake (i.e. forget to cancel or didn't notice the autorenew), contact Humble Support and do not activate the early unlock. They'll help you out.

Card Boy

Banned
Yeah canceling a few months ago was the best decision. If there is a highlight game that i REALLY want then i will sub, but i will never sub again with notion of potentially getting good games. It's the same reason i don't buy booster packs in card games anymore.

you can cancel the moment you unlocked Stellaris and you will get the rest of the bundle next friday.

though to be clear, stellaris was the june bundle, so you will get the rest of that bundle.
what ever game they announce for the july bundle early unlock on june first you won't get.
What if I cancel on June 2nd tho

level1

I've been subbed for over a year and the auto renewal for the following month always happens 1 week before the bundle goes live. So you could unsub now just to be safe and still get all games in the stellaris bundle, or even wait until next month's early unlock is revealed before unsubbing just in case it appeals to you (as you still won't be charged for another 3 weeks or so)

Yeah canceling a few months ago was the best decision. If there is a highlight game that i REALLY want then i will sub, but i will never sub again with notion of potentially getting good games. It's the same reason i don't buy booster packs in card games anymore.

If the main game isn't something i want then there's not really that much point buying the bundle, most of the other games can easily be obtained for around $2 here so that's usually the better option.

You can cancel right after the payment, you will still get what you paid for. However, I think that you wave only your extra 10% off in the humble bundle store if you cancel early.

Dont worry, the system is serving you.

Top Bottom