• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl looking at you in class

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
kanemask.jpg

Put it on. It works!

NO.

They think I'm a burn victim.
That means that they think you're now "mysterious" and "deep".

They want you!

Korosenai

And make the rest of the semester incredibly awkward if she says no thanks? I don't think so

How would it be incredibly awkward? You've never talked to her before. You sit on the opposite side of the class from her. You already said yourself in the op that you don't even get a chance to talk to her because of when you come to class.

Nothing will change if you do or don't talk to her and ask her out for some coffee.

Let me tell you how I got the girl in one of my college classes. Now before I type this out let me warn you that this is an absolutely true story. I'm not going to exaggerate any of it. It may seem unbelievable but I'm telling you it worked. This lead to a an 8 year relationship. It was an awesome time. It might not work for you but at least you will know what to do when you're in this situation again. So what did I do?.......

I went over and talked to her.

okay then why did you ask us? continue being gafman

Asking for coffee? isn't that a big of a leap? shouldn't it start off like a couple conversations after class and then see how she responds (smiling, laughing, or distant) and if she reacts positively THEN ask for coffee? or should i just say it right away?

OP do yourself a favor and don't even approach her. It's not worth the embarrassment, man you've put too much thought into this already, judging by your OP.

Instead, on your way out of class act busy with your book bag or whatever is around you until she gets close. Don't do anything to rash at this moment, just smile, say hi and maybe open the door for her. Don't do anything more unless she engages a conversation with you. If she doesn't who cares you laid nothing out on the table just continue giving her a little attention every once in awhile. It can lead somewhere but it won't always but getting yourself out there in a lot of little ways will do a lot for your sociability.

And make the rest of the semester incredibly awkward if she says no thanks? I don't think so

Obviously it's better to just wonder about her staring the whole semester, trying to rationalize whether or not she digs you and never just, you know , asking.

OP do you not have small breaks in class? Next time she's eye groping you, walk over during break or right after class ends and make some small talk. Damn.

Asking for coffee? isn't that a big of a leap? shouldn't it start off like a couple conversations after class and then see how she responds (smiling, laughing, or distant) and if she reacts positively THEN ask for coffee? or should i just say it right away?

Just... talk to her. She's just a person. Interact with her as you do (or should) any other person.

You don't need to draw diagrams on the internet and plan an approach with how many convos to have before you ask her for something as casual as a drink. Yeesh.

Let me tell you how I got the girl in one of my college classes. Now before I type this out let me warn you that this is an absolutely true story. I'm not going to exaggerate any of it. It may seem unbelievable but I'm telling you it worked. This lead to a an 8 year relationship. It was an awesome time. It might not work for you but at least you will know what to do when you're in this situation again. So what did I do?.......

I went over and talked to her.

If you're the guy in your avatar I'm not surprised it worked.

Raptor

Figured someone would ask this, no it's 100% definitely me. There is no one behind me and my lab partner who sits to the left of me is a girl and the two in front are also girls.

So you sit with 3 girls and you are focusing in one that is all over the other side of the classroom?

Einbroch

Banned
A girl in my lab class was in my group in high school, and she and I seemed to get along well. I asked her to a movie, she said no thanks, I said ok, and we continued to be groupmates.

Dramatic.

Lol dude, don't go up to her and ask right off the bat. You know how I got random girls to go out w me from class? Just talk about class, talk about how much something sucks, be funny make a joke. Then branch off from there with more topics of conversations.

If you're the guy in your avatar I'm not surprised it worked.

Wow. Are you really in any position to say that? Let's see...

I'm tall and fat, not obese but i could lose like 20 lbs for sure. My face looks fat and i have a belly.

+ Shower story.

No wonder you can't get a girl with that attitude.

I'm a chubby dude who would probably be lucky to be described as average looking on a good day, before someone asks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom