• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Reading Reddit makes you feel like Kefka's 9th and 18th turn attack would basically OS you but it don't.
I was scared for nothing, well let's see if Gumi modified some stuff about it or not first.

You could try running a reroll script in Nox Android Emulator for PC. Link with info: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5vyz7d/heres_my_20_nox_reroll_macro/

Unit rankings to have an idea of what your reroll just got you: http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Unit_Rankings

Accounts aren't tied to anything when created but can be tied to a Facebook account. I'm not sure there are transfer codes though.

I originally got into this as a second gacha to compliment Dokkan Battle and I actually like this game much more because it has far more depth to it and new events come every other week or so, where as Dokkan can sometimes feel barren. (I described it to my brother as "I must genuinely like the game because I'm not even a Final Fantasy fan where as my Dokkan love is purely because I like Dragonball") Between the two I get a good 2-4 hours of gameplay a day, depending on what events are going on in both...which is basically all the gaming I do these days haha

Thanks! Think I'll give that re-roller a shot and see if I can get Trance Terra or Noctis if they aren't on a special banner or something. Yeah main reason I need a second gacha is because of the regular droughts in Dokkan Battle. Luckily I'm a huge FF fan too so I've got the nostalgia boost running on both.

SeanTSC

So, this is my current plan for The Clown:

Cecil, Ramza, Ling, Noctis x2, and hopefully a Friend Marie (really hope some Marie's get put up).

Noctis Prime, who has a maxed out level 25 LB which hits like a nuclear bomb, will have Diabolos, Man-Eater Materia, and my best gear. Both Noctis using Excaliburs.

Cecil will probably mostly be healing. Ramza/Ling LB/Esper build and throw Entrusts onto the Noctis's. Noctis's throwing Fire/Thunder/Blizzard flasks when he's weak for extra damage and doing Utility Things otherwise.

Summon Espers when I can and then drop both Noctis LBs on him when he's weak to Holy.

May replace Ramza with Bartz.

Decided to use a ticket... GOLD!!!!

Vanille... fuck.

Decided to pull another ticket. Blue... TURNS INTO GOLD!

Xon #2

What the fuck. None of my golds have been setzer. This has never happened.

Decided to use a ticket... GOLD!!!!

Vanille... fuck.

Decided to pull another ticket. Blue... TURNS INTO GOLD!

Xon #2

What the fuck. None of my golds have been setzer. This has never happened.

At least Setzer will always be there, I somehow managed to get a Yun but not a Ling

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Only saw the sun once during our stay. Pittsburgh is downright tropical in comparison, 78 and clear sun right now! Though we certainly have our fair share of clouds and rain too.

Oh and yes muku setzer is a beast! He chains magnificently well with Yun. Gave mine survival knife to match Yin's Kaiser knuckle and they rock. He's well worth leveling up!

wait wait wait

i have a yun

i have two setzers

Muku

It's not in global, it is in the other version. Not sure what else you have on your alt, BUT I do know Setzer is pretty strong in the arena, his debuff game is real~

My alt is shit. Have gotten three Rainbows there. Two of them Gaffgarion (trolololol) and Delita (my main there). I got Ace on his banner as well to round out three. So technically only 2 real ones. I get absolute crap on it. I don't use Ace though either. I hate doing Arena on my main. I basically forfeit (recently anyway, just due to time) Arena matches to get the rewards for the day. That and to be honest... it's a struggle on there anyway. And fuck everyone one of the Cecil, Ling, and Noctis in that shit hole. I hate them on main. On my alt I want to bash my head in. So while maybe debuff game is good in there, I don't base anything on that shit hole.

Just saw a Void Vessel strat for Kefka trial, yeah this will be easy peasy.

Orly?

Syntsui

That moment your Noctis TM is 15% and you never farmed it, lol. If he stays relevant for two years Imight finish that Ring of Lucii with no sweat!

Lyrian

In theory....

Kefka has 200% resists to all elements....

... except that he randomly debuffs himself 6000% to the element he will be weak against that turn.

So he will be net 5800% weak to that element and those "global exclusive" void vessels do 2000 fixed dark damage...

... thus 2000 * 5800% = 116k damage x 6 units = 696k guaranteed damage that turn.

On JP, Kefka had 700k health.... so you would only need to hit him for a measly 4k damage on a turn somewhere and then wait for him to debuff dark and vintage cheese him...

In theory, payback for Demons Unleashed? (And there's a mission for using items during the fight as well, rofl)

Lyrian

Per Reddit, JP patch notes are interesting.

Defensive masteries are in? (Trial 12 grants a Light Shield Mastery materia for clear using a limit break; basic clear yields a useful light shield).

Basic daily vortexes getting buffed again... okay?

And a 100% trust moogle being added for 1st time clear of first season final boss. Was wondering when a 6* trust moogle carrying a rainbow-colored star was going to show up.

Syntsui

Per Reddit, JP patch notes are interesting.

Defensive masteries are in? (Trial 12 grants a Light Shield Mastery materia for clear using a limit break; basic clear yields a useful light shield).

Basic daily vortexes getting buffed again... okay?

And a 100% trust moogle being added for 1st time clear of first season final boss. Okay then.
That will sooooooo much be a 10% Trust Moogle here.

Lyrian

That will sooooooo much be a 10% Trust Moogle here.

Hey, that's a Global Exclusive 10% Trust Moogle for us ;) (wouldn't be technically inaccurate either, lol)

Rumor has it that 6* awakening mats may be added to Chamber of Awakening there as well (in game news apparently vague, just like Global). People will be testing that out after the servers come up, of course.

If that's true, here comes the 7*s....

fionel

I recall them saying that they were planning on doing an FFVI event and bringing some of those units up to 6-star but I could be remembering wrong.

Ahh, the thought of seeing the Figaro brothers getting their 6* forms. Celes and Locke better be getting it too! But then I wonder what the new 6* gacha would be... Umaro/Gogo/Relm/Strago wouldn't exactly have me perked...

Shouta

Ahh, the thought of seeing the Figaro brothers getting their 6* forms. Celes and Locke better be getting it too! But then I wonder what the new 6* gacha would be... Umaro/Gogo/Relm/Strago wouldn't exactly have me perked...

Probably Opera Celes.

tuffymon

I'd be 100% stoked for Umaro, but what about Seigfried, or even Geshtal? Leo proved characters don't have to be teammates...

edit Locke when he steals the Imperial clothing >.>;

across

When I read 'NRG overflow when ranking up' in the list of JP Maint notes, I got excited, until I remembered that I'm rank 109 and it's not going to matter by the time it arrives here... :(

Ultros.

Magitek Terra 6*.

Phantom Train.

Oh, and the obvious answer: Mog.

Probably Opera Celes.

I wish the game had dress spheres or wardrobe records - you know what I mean - that also included revering to 3* sprites.

Syntsui

Opera Celes could be legit with an actual Runic ability and several elemental sword abilities, like Lightning (but better because hers are weak as fuck).

bonkeng

I'd be 100% stoked for Umaro, but what about Seigfried, or even Geshtal? Leo proved characters don't have to be teammates...

edit Locke when he steals the Imperial clothing >.>;

Ultros.

Magitek Terra 6*.

Phantom Train.

Oh, and the obvious answer: Mog.

I wish the game had dress spheres or wardrobe records - you know what I mean - that also included revering to 3* sprites.

Opera Celes could be legit with an actual Runic ability and several elemental sword abilities, like Lightning (but better because hers are weak as fuck).

Why there's no love for Oldman Strago and li'l Realm.

But most likely the 5* base would be this maniac:

latest

Alkez

Didn't realise maintenance started 2 hours before reset. I have been so out of sync with this game recently. Thought egg event finished in Thursday last week (well that was reddit's fault) and now I'm going to have full NRG coming out of maintenance for the first time in who knows how long. I don't know if it's cause I'm losing interest or their scheduling has been off recently.

tuffymon

Didn't realise maintenance started 2 hours before reset. I have been so out of sync with this game recently. Thought egg event finished in Thursday last week (well that was reddit's fault) and now I'm going to have full NRG coming out of maintenance for the first time in who knows how long. I don't know if it's cause I'm losing interest or their scheduling has been off recently.

Ya, it's been nasty ever since the time change :/

Well my guaranteed golden week banner pulls:

Support/Healer - Eiko
Mage/Tank - Majin Fina
Attack - Greg and Baltier(3rd copy)

Not bad and also none of the units I wanted. Can't wait for the golden week content.

Kouriozan

Gumi is seriously (slightly) buffing Kefka trial despite us getting it way way earlier than we should, they are crazy crazy.
If only we had 6* Tilith T-T

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Even if we are getting the trial earlier, GL is so far ahead of the JP curve at the point due to Macroing. Espers fell in less a day for the majority here without Tidus, Eileen, 6* WoL, and 6* Tilith coming 2 weeks after.

If they don't have the DQ banner coming, I hope they repurpose the characters over.

Rixa

Anyway I'll be doing to story while waiting for report on Kefka, and wait for a Marie friend to pop up.

Iam irl busy so I think I will just grind TM today after BE is up. Also curious to see if Void Vessel strategy works and other strategies too. Tomorrow & weekend I have time to do event trial :). Story at some point too.

Malakhov

Banned
Iam irl busy so I think I will just grind TM today after BE is up. Also curious to see if Void Vessel strategy works and other strategies too. Tomorrow & weekend I have time to do event trial :). Story at some point too.
I will also be tm farming, finishing my Minerva bustier to clear 4 out 5 celes in my inventory. Then I don't know what else to tm farm, I've been completing a ton in the last month. And as soon as the maze is out, I will be levelling yshtola, olive the 2nd, laswell and xon that I just got to 6*.

Doing the crazy clown as soon as the maze disappears.

Anyway I'll be doing to story while waiting for report on Kefka, and wait for a Marie friend to pop up.

I can share Marie, if it will help. I have her leveled but not really geared up at the moment. I'll get that straightened out after maintenance. Can't remember if we are on each others' friends list, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom