• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Potential Quake Champions characters found in files, incl Commander Keen, Crash, Orbb

Accoun

Commander Keen a possible new character?
15034993503956msw5.png

"I forget the whole relation thing but its BJ > Doomguy > Keen right?"

Keen is BJ's grandson, Original Doom takes place in the 2000s so He'd be younger than Keen.

Synth

I don't play him but I love his stupid design lol

Which skills do you guys think Keen, Orbb and Crash would have?

Keen seems like the pogo stick should be a passive traversal mechanic, similar to using the Quake 3 bounce bug. No idea what his active should be though.

Orbb's passive should just have him bleed HP until he dies. I'm only half-joking. I'm struggling to think of anything beyond a zoom-related ability for him, and that's already something everyone can do. I don't have a great imagination though.

Crash and skill don't even belong in the same sentence lol. I just hope they give her a bunch of witty lines, as she was the most talkative of all the Q3 bots.

Adnor

Banned
Keen seems like the pogo stick should be a passive traversal mechanic, similar to using the Quake 3 bounce bug. No idea what his active should be though.

Orbb's passive should just have him bleed HP until he dies. I'm only half-joking. I'm struggling to think of anything beyond a zoom-related ability for him, and that's already something everyone can do. I don't have a great imagination though.

Crash and skill don't even belong in the same sentence lol. I just hope they give her a bunch of witty lines, as she was the most talkative of all the Q3 bots.

Keel should have the active to make everyone look like Green Keel, but just for him.

The most OP skill, you'll be able to see your enemies better than Visor's wallhack.

Top Bottom