• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest Gaming-Related Animated Gifs

I have a weakness for animated gifs. I love them.

Gaming related animated gifs? YES.

So which one do you think is the funniest of them all?

Here's my favorite:

thealtbig3eykxq.gif

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I love that Samus Vs. Ridley one. Perfectly sums up one of the many, many dumb plot developments of Other M.

Jintor

Back in the Nintendo dark ages...

montywii.gif

bondwii.gif

Conference gifs are always amazing. This year's Nintendo E3 gif (5th element) is one of my favourites.

the chris

I posted this yesterday in the Pics that Make You Laugh thread yesterday, it seems appropriate for this thread too.
KRHKY.gif

I was very proud of this one. It came together reasonably well.

-Denis Dyack showed his true colours with his bewildering demands that Gaffers be FOR OR AGAINST Too Human.
-His subsequent badmouthing of the forum and retcon of his outbursts as being part of some pretentious social experiment.
-His game scoring 6.75 in its first review.
-Previous GIFs had already used Picard as a personification of GAF:

dyackmadred.gif

(From this remarkable thread.)

you forgot to put the part where samus puts her canon down ridley's throat

Sorry, I was too in shock from her crying, shrieking, trembling and panic-paralysis when faced with the same enemy she has killed no less than six times before.

Such a shame the man in charge didn't give Samus his explicit verbal permission for her to use her own power bombs when facing this threat, but like a good little girl Samus knows her place, obeys the man's orders, and sticks to her inferior weapons because that's what he wants.

Yeah.

Boney

Banned
Sorry, I was too in shock from her crying, shrieking and panic-paralysis when faced with the same enemy she has killed no less than six times before.

Such a shame the man in charge didn't give Samus his explicit verbal permission for her to use her own power bombs when against this threat, but like a good little girl Samus knows her place and sticks to her inferior weapons.

Yeah.
Regarding Ridley dying, I believe he only died in Super. Seeing he comes back along with Kraid in it, I don't think it's too farfetched to say they didn't die in the original. Of course, the Prime games didn't happen in this universe as well.

And as for your funny joke, you get both the Super Missiles and the Plasma Beam, which I don't know about you, but those are the weapons I use when fighting Ridley.

But whatever man

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Guys, be a little considerate, if you're going to post, say, 10 GIFs they probably shouldn't all be 2-3 MB.

Edit: To be clear, this isn't intended for people already in the thread, but rather for anyone reading and thinking about replying :p

Gattsu25

Banned
Guys, be a little considerate, if you're going to post, say, 10 GIFs they probably shouldn't all be 2-3 MB.

Edit: To be clear, this isn't intended for people already in the thread, but rather for anyone reading and thinking about replying :p
Say...only one 2+MB GIF per post and no image quoting if the image is on the same page?

;)

Top Bottom