• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GLOW |OT| The highest rated wrestling program on television - Netflix June 23rd

giga

Erm...did I just see Trudy's bare breasts?

2013-06-24-men-men-bob-animation-d.gif

DJKhaled

Wonder if Jenji would have let Tyrus be cast if she knew he was a regular on fox news supporting trump and being anti-black live matters. Just seems strange she'd have someone like that cast in her show.

El-Suave

Two episodes in and loving it. Love every character, especially Melrose and I hope the Indian girl gets some more spotlight.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Oh man, been binge watching this today. I love this fuckin show. Episode 7 was soooo good and has been my favorite so far, was laughing so fucking hard haha.

I damn near teared up during the end up of episode 8

Major spoilers

When Sam says "I'm not her boyfriend, I'm her Husband." That shit hit me in the feels like a Mack truck. Sam, you beautiful, sensitive, motherfucker you!!

I can't believe I only have two episodes left. I don't really want this to end. Amazing show

Link

The Autumn Wind
Just binged the season. A few thoughts:

1. This show is fantastic.
2. 80's music is and always will be awesome.
3. I'm in love with Alison Brie. Especially her look here. Goddamn.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
This actually being an ensemble show is what elevates it from great to fantastic. I'm invested in all the women here.

Link

The Autumn Wind
This actually being an ensemble show is what elevates it from great to fantastic. I'm invested in all the women here.
Agreed, though I could do without the two that play the old ladies. Reminds me too much of the meth-heads from OITNB, who also annoy me. At least their screen time is limited here, but that was the case in OITNB at first too. Hopefully, they don't overuse them and try to make them main characters.

I was pretty meh on Bash at first too, but he really grew on me.

yeah. The only character that feels like dead weight is the British girl. I often keep on forgetting she exists. Not an issue with the actress, her part just feels a little lacking.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Agreed, though I could do without the two that play the old ladies. Reminds me too much of the meth-heads from OITNB, who also annoy me. At least their screen time is limited here, but that was the case in OITNB at first too. Hopefully, they don't overuse them and try to make them main characters.

I was pretty meh on Bash at first too, but he really grew on me.

I agree a lot with this actually. I think Bash is a fucking awesome character but yeah the old ladies are a bit much at times, I will say the shit that happens with them in episode 7 had me laughing harder than anything else in the show so far. Still tho, probably the weakest characters in the show for me but that's just nit picking because I really don't mind them at all. They definitely get their moment to shine.

I agree a lot with this actually. I think Bash is a fucking awesome character but yeah the old ladies are a bit much at times, I will say the shit that happens with them in episode 7 had me laughing harder than anything else in the show so far. Still tho, probably the weakest characters in the show for me but that's just nit picking because I really don't mind them at all. They definitely get their moment to shine.

They seem based on the Wilinsky sisters who played The Housewives and The Heavy Metal Sisters in the original GLOW.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Like I said, it's not too bad since their screen time is kept in check, but how many shows need to have a "dumb comic relief duo"? It gets grating fast.

BlueTsunami

Like I said, it's not too bad since their screen time is kept in check, but how many shows need to have a "dumb comic relief duo"? It gets grating fast.

Their prank call scenario killed me tho. Their highs out weigh their lows

ShaneB

Just watched the first episode, know I'll love the show. Music is great, but I had hoped for an original synthwave soundtrack.

JDMC13

I'm watching it, and I love everyone. I love how
Sam keeps accidentally crushing Justine's emotions. Not on purpose, but simply by being himself.

BlueTsunami

Dude why do you keep ordering pizza?

cut to cute late teen delivering pizza to Tears for Fears - Head over Heels

I fucking CAN'T

This show!

I'm sorry but this is both the cutest and funniest shit I've seen on anything

Top Bottom