• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EastEnders |OT| Get Outta My Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

Whitney x Mick

NOOOOOOOOOOO
tenor.gif

Shy

So, a random thing I stumbled on from a completely unrelated chat on gaming side:

dBKDCX2.png

This is Click, a brief videotape-on-magazine experiment from 1991:

LkGM5zi.png

That is Jake Wood.
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK.

I had those (still got them in the loft) I was about to ask if what he did. But i've found the thread.

He doesn't review anything, does he ?

mclem

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK.

I had those (still got them in the loft) I was about to ask if what he did. But i've found the thread.

He doesn't review anything, does he ?

He's listed as a reviewer in the credits, but I'm not in a position to watch them now and remind myself.

Edited the post to add a link to the actual gaming-side thread.

(I've a nagging feeling he played a 'bad boy' back then, too, but I'm not sure)

Dynasty

I havent watched it since the episode Mick kissed Whitney at the end. Anyone want to summarise what has been happening?

So Pattrick is back and eveyone knows about Denise.
Lauren pregnant and Steven being a creep.
Does Louise still think that guy got her drunk?
Charlie's gf/wife gives me the creeps, getting a psycho vibe of her.

Ieu

The legacy of bully bitches continues.

Will Louise ever wise up to their bullshit or will she always be thick as shit?

Also she could quite easily call Keegan's bluff: If they did have sex then it would be statutory rape as she was in no state to give consent.

Keegan: "I never said anything about rape. I just said we did the business while she was out of it"
Mum: "Which is rape, Keegan!"

Not a fan of the new family but I liked her comeback.

Breakage

How did Lauren get a job in the city when she's thick as two planks?
The new family look as if they've been imported from the Jeremy Kyle show.

Breakage

It has been incredibly dull recently. I struggle to sit through a full episode. The youths (bullying schoolgirls, Shakil,Keegan, etc), the new Jeremy Kyle family, "photocopier guy" and that bloke from the boyband Blue have all been poor additions. The storylines have been ridiculous too: why is Denise reduced to eating out of a bin? How is Kush so comfortable with another man raising his kid in front of him? For a soap set in one of the richest cities in the world, it looks trashy and low grade when compared to other soaps.

Everyone's so hard-faced and shouty; an episode of EE could pass for an episode of Shameless these days. They need to purge the shit and useless characters like the Carters, that new family, Steven, Keegan and the unruly youths and bring back some London glamour instead of the continuous depressing drivel. Even the world of Hollyoaks looks more upmarket despite being set up North.

So that's why Phil has been whoring himself out for a fiver at night clubs up and down the country 😂

With this producer gone will we see the Babe return as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom