• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

kswiston

So are the Americas servers down right now? I made the mistake of logging off after
killing Leoric
and now I can't get back in. Didn't even have a chance to progress into the stuff beyond the beta :/

scy

dat glorious OT2 time.

Also, lets try to let CF get the first reply this time :x

Edit: Guess that wasn't necessary, actually.

Mik2121

Two hours in, I'm absolutely LOVING IT.

But it's 2:20am and I have to sleep. Tomorrow I got work... :( (I will probably install it on the PC at work and play during the lunch break, lol!)

One thing though... does the save stay online with all the stats and all that? Or I have to bring my save file there?

Quoting because I really wanna know :/

I'm installing!

I'M INSTALLING!!!

OMFG I'M INSTALLING!!!@!#@$!$%#@^#@&^&$%&^

tumblr_kspglxvyoz1qzc4eao1_500.gif

Elginer

They better get those damn US servers ready tonight cuse after work I plan to pick up my copy and play with my neighbor.

I don't know what I was thinking buying this thing on BAttle.net. I should have just run over to best buy or gamestop and picked up a hard copy. I think I just need to accept I'm probably not going to be able to install the game I bought for at least another 24 hours and move on with my life.

Sorry to hear that, i almost made your same mistake...

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Guess servers are forked? Just installed got online but can't start playing says something about all assets can't be fount or some junk.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Good job guys :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom