• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Set for March 2012 in Japan

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Just in from Jump Festa.

More details as they come in.

http://twitter.com/#!/aibo_ac7/status/147830318156623873

Axel is in KH3D. Also Terranort and Vanitas. The video is supposedly awesome. Shiki from TWEWY is also in.
Tron Legacy is in, Pete and Maleficent return, and Axel is back is Lea. Rhyme from TWEWY confirmed, as well as Xion and Roxas.

Confirmed worlds: Pinocchio, Notredame, 3 Musketeers, Trom Legacy. Also, Sora looks like he can glide and shoot things

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
3DS Q1 in Japan got even more ridiculous. I'm hoping for a fall European release.

Alrus

Damn there's a lot of big games coming in march for the 3DS...

I really hope this means a fall release for the west (along with MH3G :p)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
March is PlayStation 3DS' month.

No, seriously.

08/03: Hatsune Miku and MGS3
Generic March: Dynasty Warriors Vs. And KH3D

What's left of Playstationesque that could enrich even more it?
A returning from the grave Chocobo's Racing 3D?
Wtf...

Bebpo

Banned
C'mon region free hackers! You have until March to save me probably like $400 at this exchange rate (;_;)

No, seriously.

Wtf...

What ever happened to that game, anyway?
Haven't seen it since the first E3.

cw_sasuke

No, seriously.

Wtf...

GBA had one and DS had two KH titles - its not that surprising seeing KH on a Nintendo Handheld, though it's the first time the hardware can support a "real" KH experience.

watershed

Banned
I hope this KH is better than the crappy ds entries, and I don't just mean the gameplay. The story in 358/2 bored the hell out of me and you almost never interacted with the disney characters.

Alrus

GBA had one and DS had two KH titles - its not that surprising seeing KH on a Nintendo Handheld, though it's the first time the hardware can support a "real" KH experience.

But it's probably gonna be a much much better game than the mediocre/shitty ds ones. Closer to a mainline title than a spin-off in term of production values it seems.

SykoTech

I hope this KH is better than the crappy ds entries, and I don't just mean the gameplay. The story in 358/2 bored the hell out of me and you almost never interacted with the disney characters.

DS ones sucked, yes. But this should be good. It's from the makers of Birth by Sleep, which is pretty much the best KH game yet.

cw_sasuke

But it's probably gonna be a much much better game than the mediocre/shitty ds ones. Closer to a mainline title than a spin-off in term of production values it seems.

True, though that wasnt really the point I was tryin to make.

New screens looks great, so colorful.

watershed

Banned
Apparantly
Shiki
is in as well.

Wow so almost the whole main cast then. I hope those character models don't go to waste and we get a sequel announced soon!

Edit: the website has a great version of "dearly beloved":http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/3d/
and from the screenshots the game looks great though I'm a little worried about the special actions you can perform where you're spinning and jetting all over the place. Sometimes it looks like KH goes too far into the territory of watching something cool happen instead of playing it.

Beth Cyra

With all these TWEWY characters in I wonder just how much we will see FF characters.

Great for TWEWY fans no doubt, thing is while I like TWEWY I wasn't that amazed by it so I hope to see Cloud or Squall make an apperance.

Terranort is shown wearing an Org XIII outfit in the trailer, apparently.

Wonder if he turns out to be that cloaked secret boss in Birth by Sleep.

Regarding all of the characters mentioned in the OP:
aren't they all dead? How does that work?

Some form of Xehanort was confirmed to be coming back since his Heartless and Nobody was destroyed. (Doing that brings back the original person, apparently) I guess the same revival rule probably applies to Axel as well. Don't have any idea about Vanitas, though.

Seda

Regarding all of the characters mentioned in the OP:
aren't they all dead? How does that work?

Pretty sure no one can "die" in Kingdom Hearts.

Vanitas was supposedly complete annihilated by Aqua, so not sure for that one.

Axel might come back as Lea, like they tease Xehanort coming back in the re:Coded secret vid.

They're in some sort of non-physical reality right? So who knows.

Top Bottom