• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Leaked? (Link/Villager/Isabelle, F-Zero course; 16 courses/6 chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

klodeckel

Banned
Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 - Released: November 2014

Pack 1 includes:

- 3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
- 4 Vehicles
- 8 Courses

Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015

Pack 2 includes:

- 3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
- 4 Vehicles
- 8 Courses

As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

also

Banned
If they take it down:

iJLtrsc6qkJVj.png

Each Add On Content pack will contain two new cups, each with four courses, which, in total, increases the number of available courses by 50 percent. The Add On Content packs include classics like Wario’s Gold Mine from Mario Kart Wii, as well as new courses, some taking place in the worlds of The Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing. New vehicles will also arrive with each pack, including the Blue Falcon kart representing the F-Zero franchise in the first AOC pack.

Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 - Released: November 2014

Pack 1 includes:

3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
4 Vehicles
8 Courses

Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015

Pack 2 includes:

3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
4 Vehicles
8 Courses

As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

So Animal Crossing's Villager and Isabelle will join the cast, as well as Link, Dry Bowser, and costumes for Mario and Peach. Not to mention 8 colors of Yoshis and Shy Guys. 8 new vehicles and 16 new courses.

Neiteio

I am the finger equivalent of tongue-tied right now.

Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser, Cat Peach, Tanooki Mario, and LINK.

16 new courses including Excitebike and F-ZERO.

Eight colors of Yoshi, eight colors of Shy Guy.

Eight new vehicles.

Holy shiiiiiiiiit!!!

Link

F Zero Car

F Zero Track

i can't right now

I am the finger equivalent of tongue-tied right now.

Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser, Cat Peach, Tanooki Mario, and LINK.

16 new courses including Excitebike and F-ZERO.

Eight colors of Yoshi, eight colors of Shy Guy.

Eight new vehicles.

Holy shiiiiiiiiit!!!

omg
omg
omg

MegaMelon

I don't even play LoZ but...Link?! Man, wallet is cry. Even if I'll never have pikachu behind the wheel, this is awesome in its own right.

lt519

16 new courses, hell yes. Please please have DLC only option in online, I don't want to have to play for hours for the randomness to select DLC courses.

Basically $10 too, great pricing for a lot of content.

Hatchtag

Banned
Fuck, that's all the tracks that the placeholders allow for. Hope that this isn't it for the DLC, even though it is a LOT of good DLC. I just want more, and Kirby joining them would just make so much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom