• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 FIFA Confederations Cup | OT | 17 June – 2 July 2017 | Putin on a show

Can we get rid of this idiot Osorio? HE BROKE THE TEAM, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MATCH!

He needs to go, or we'll end up in worst than pre 2014 WC.

mreddie

Zha723D.gif

RocknRola

Mexico really should have won this.

?

By being behind 2 times? When the game was tied they did very little to take the game. Hence why it was boring. Portugal was...doing something? Not really sure what exactly, but something. Mexico was just there though. They only really gave it their all after being behind, both times.

?

By being behind 2 times? When the game was tied they did very little to take the game. Hence why it was boring. Portugal was...doing something? Not really sure what exactly, but something. Mexico was just there though. They only really gave it their all after being behind, both times.
What game did you watch? Mexico was being offensive most of the second Half.

RocknRola

What game did you watch? Mexico was being offensive most of the second Half.

Being offensive =/= Being dangerous.

Portugal had what, 2-3 (if that) shots during the 1st half? Scored twice (though, one of those times illegaly). The tie really was the best result for such a boring game. Neither team played enough to warrant an outright win.

v1lla21

Being offensive =/= Being dangerous.

Portugal had what, 2-3 (if that) shots during the 1st half? Scored twice (though, one of those times illegaly). The tie really was the best result for such a boring game. Neither team played enough to warrant an outright win.
Pretty much. Mexico had the ball but never really did anything with it. A lot of passing but no real danger nor depth. Chicharito had his back to the goal almost everytime he received the ball. That's not how you play someone like him.

PsychBat!

Banned
Well that was mostly a sloppy match. Opportunities were given and lost in the most weird way for BOTH teams.

Glad Mexico got a goal in though.

MEXICO!!!

ty_hot

I dont remember the last time I was not following the Confederations Cup. Brazil got me every single time I can remember. I am supporting CR7 and Friends. I like Messi much more but he is getting the golden ball already, I hope he can get this title as well.

Bossniak

They didn't even bother reviewing cameroons non goal because ref blew the whistle before the ball hit the net? This video decision system is dumb.

Top Bottom