• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Nintendo Thread: Mii Nintendo, U Nintendo, Wii Nintendo

Stopdoor

Doesn't seem like it. It says missions 7-10 and 12-15.

The earlier number missions are the ones already in the game.

Those numbers seem wrong, there's 5 stages for the two modes built-in and each DLC is 5 (and one 10 for both modes) so it should be 6-10 and 11-15.

Edit: Oh yeah, one of each is free. Duh.

iphys

Shucks, wanted those short films.

Pack 2 Battle Enemies was the one we got a year ago, right? I don't want to accidentally buy it twice.

antibolo

Banned
I have gold coins expiring soon and all the gold coin rewards suck. I'm not going to buy a 30% off rebate for a game I don't really want, that's just dumb. I would only end up spending money to get rid of my coins.

TheMoon

He needs the game to download the DLC. Also, the codes expire 6 months after getting them.

Only on 3DS.

On Wii U (and Switch) you can buy and download DLC all you want. They make you click a button to ensure you're not stupid and buy DLC without having the game and then go complain you can't play.^^

Stopdoor

It'd be kind of cool if they gave out some of their overpriced ancient DLC like NSMB2, might be more worth it when paying with coins, but the archaic 3DS DLC system probably doesn't allow for that.

maxcriden

It'd be kind of cool if they gave out some of their overpriced ancient DLC like NSMB2, might be more worth it when paying with coins, but the archaic 3DS DLC system probably doesn't allow for that.

That's the one I'd really like on 3DS. I hope they give out more themes also.

Stopdoor

That's the one I'd really like on 3DS. I hope they give out more themes also.

I don't really see the value of themes, because once you settle on one that you really like, even if a good one comes around are you really going to get much use out of them? Seems like a waste to get more.

maxcriden

I don't really see the value of themes, because once you settle on one that you really like, even if a good one comes around are you really going to get much use out of them? Seems like a waste to get more.

I know what you mean. We've had the Christmas Mario going for ages. But since you can select multiple themes to autorotate I think we'd just set it up that way to get use out of multiple.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just add the themes to my favorites so that way, it's in rotation with the others that I own. But I also play my 3DS each day for stuff like Badge Arcade & Pokemon Shuffle

donny2112

Who plays old consoles once a new one comes out? That's just crazy talk.

With VC, you can play old games on the new consoles!
I may not get a Switch until sometime after Fire Emblem Switch comes out. Have a long time still to play on older systems. Not in a rush for the Hot New Thing (TM). 😛

Stopdoor

They only put up stuff that isn't selling at all. Swapdoodle DLC, 3DS themes, Pikmin Movies, Pikmin DLC. I think Fire Emblem and NSMB2 DLC did reasonably well.

Did it though? The NSMB2 DLC was insanely overpriced and part of mode with debatable appeal.

Switch eshop question: Is there a way to see all the available demos in the store?

edit: oh crap oops, I mistook this thread for an all in one nintendo one

MarkusRJR

How much storage space do the Pikmin 3 DLC take up?

My 32gb Wii U is almost completely full so I'm gonna need to delete a few things to make room most likely.

I'm waiting for the last day, June 1, for using my MyNintendo discount to purchase Tipping Stars and Rhythm Heaven. That's 50 more Gold coins right there and I would rather have an extra month before they expire.

zroid

Banned
I nearly forgot to claim my 120 points for the week. It would have been the first time I missed it!

... but I remembered at 11:30 pm last night. :lol

zigg

if in doubt, you could just check on the eShop page listing the DLC.
This took way too long to do. Had to boot up the game and go into the eShop from there; didn't seem to be a way to look at purchased DLC any other way.

Glad I found out this was available, though! Have all that sweet Pikmin 3 DLC now.

Pokemaniac

This took way too long to do. Had to boot up the game and go into the eShop from there; didn't seem to be a way to look at purchased DLC any other way.

Glad I found out this was available, though! Have all that sweet Pikmin 3 DLC now.

You could have navigated to the game's eShop page and went to the DLC page from there, or went to the DLC section of the stuff you own page on the eShop.

zigg

You could have navigated to the game's eShop page and went to the DLC page from there, or went to the DLC section of the stuff you own page on the eShop.
Ah, I didn't know the latter existed, and that does work—I was digging through my account history and it was lengthy and unhelpful.

But the Pikmin 3 page on the eShop doesn't have anything about DLC. Summary, screenshots, related videos, description, compatible features/accessories, ratings, important info, space requirements, related software, related websites, ESRB rating, and that's it. I own the disc, not the download; does that make a difference?

Pokemaniac

Ah, I didn't know the latter existed, and that does work—I was digging through my account history and it was lengthy and unhelpful.

But the Pikmin 3 page on the eShop doesn't have anything about DLC. Summary, screenshots, related videos, description, compatible features/accessories, ratings, important info, space requirements, related software, related websites, ESRB rating, and that's it. I own the disc, not the download; does that make a difference?

Weird, the DLC button actually seems to be missing for that game. Wonder how that happened.

Weird, the DLC button actually seems to be missing for that game. Wonder how that happened.

I remember Breath of the Wild launched on Wii U with the DLC tab available but it then disappeared after a week, only to come back a couple of weeks ago.

i-Jest

They only put up stuff that isn't selling at all. Swapdoodle DLC, 3DS themes, Pikmin Movies, Pikmin DLC. I think Fire Emblem and NSMB2 DLC did reasonably well.

So there is a strong possibility that Fatal Frame Maiden of The Black Water might just get a discount?

Shiggy

So there is a strong possibility that Fatal Frame Maiden of The Black Water might just get a discount?

That game is too spooky for My Nintendo users, so no discount for that

By the way, the reward category list has a "present" icon (last icon in this image). Is that new?

parts.e3013b7e036f9201.png

Top Bottom