• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Dot Horses

icausePANIK

Neo Member
Sorry i haven't been around boys I'm a detective in NYC and got swamped with a few cases plus me and my wife going to the NYC wine and food festival every night lol should be home tonight like 11if you guys around

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
All Marvie does is go around to different restaurants in NYC saying it's his birthday to get free food. He should be arrested.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good shit tonight. Couple of bum losses put our record for the night at 3-3 instead of 5-1. Just how it goes though.

Good having you back Schuey.

I'll be around all day tomorrow if anyone wants to play.

Marvie_3

Banned
Gonna go through and edit/upload all the highlights I have saved so far sometime tomorrow as well.

For some reason the game we won 6-1 and had schueys hat trick didnt count in our stats. :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't find a versus game at all, not sure if the EA servers are fucking up again?

Marvie_3

Banned
Good games tonight. Definitely starting to click. Felt good to end the night blowing somebody out 9-0 too. :lol

Might change the jerseys tonight. Any suggestions? Otherwise we can keep these too.

Marvie_3

Banned
9-0??? Human goalies??
Nah. We were just rolling this team. Went up like 7-0 and then they just started pulling the goalie. :lol

DpOEA17.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good games, nice having a stable connection again. I'm still trying to figure out which builds I like the best, I think I'll stick with two way forward for now seeing as it's the most effective all around type.

We should see if there's preferable strategies to set the AI players, because some teams we play against the computer D destroys me while our computer D gets walked regularly.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good games, nice having a stable connection again. I'm still trying to figure out which builds I like the best, I think I'll stick with two way forward for now seeing as it's the most effective all around type.

We should see if there's preferable strategies to set the AI players, because some teams we play against the computer D destroys me while our computer D gets walked regularly.
I haven't seen a way to set the AI defensive strategies. It used to be on the dpad but ive tried everything on there.

Supposed to watch the Jays game again tonight, but if my pal bails, I'll be on all night. If not, I'll try to log on afterwards for a game or two. Stupid EA servers keeping me out yesterday...guh.

Top Bottom