• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Kintaco

Definitely got emotional seeing them finally get over this hump. Can't go full tears until they win the World Series though. Shit this is unbelievable. Come on Dodgers I want my kids to experience this like I remember being a kid in 1988!

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
HmD1qzX.jpg

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Kiké Hernandez's mom watched the game in Puerto Rico using a generator for power at his grandparents house. I hope there is video of her reactions to his dingers

Kintaco

Godamn I'm nowhere near a baseball fan of any significant size but damn watching Tommy there has me teary eyed with nostalgia because despite not following baseball like a lot of you guys I do remember the 1988 series down to the last pitch sitting on the carpet watching it on our old tube tv my dad drinking a Budweiser watching Dodger history being made. Godamn it's been so long.
That's almost my exact same memory.

zulux21

Congrats Dodgers. Now please beat the shit outta whoever comes out of the AL :)

nah... go Houston

Houston >> Dodgers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (times infinity) >>>>> yankees.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Congrats to the dodgers. I will have to eat crow on this one since I thought they would choke again in the first round.

If it's the Yankees, I will be rooting for them. Ugh, I feel so dirty.

3N16MA

Banned
Checking in here. What did I miss?

The bank vault on wheels known as the Dodgers have bought and bullied their way into the WS. Throwing money at any problem they could not fix.

The underdog Yankees are on the verge of representing the AL in the WS. They have done it on pure grit, heart, and momentum (momentum is off the charts). They are the only hope left who can take down the evil Dodgers and their money hungry ways.

Yankees bless.

The bank vault on wheels known as the Dodgers have bought and bullied their way into the WS. Throwing money at any problem they could not fix.

The underdog Yankees are on the verge of representing the AL in the WS. They have done it on pure grit, heart, and momentum (momentum is off the charts). They are the only hope left who can take down the evil Dodgers and their money hungry ways.

Yankees bless.

lol

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Dodgers going to the WS....maybe Corran will finally realize the ketchup curse he started last season is real and ongoing. Renounce before it's too late.

Listening to Dodger Talk this morning, Seager hit off the tee yesterday. He might be available for DH

from what I read the biggest concerns with his back issues were with his swing, so I imagine if he can hit he can play the field too. Grandal or Barnes should probably DH, depending on who isn't catching, but watch Granderson get a DH start lol

from what I read the biggest concerns with his back issues were with his swing, so I imagine if he can hit he can play the field too. Grandal or Barnes should probably DH, depending on who isn't catching, but watch Granderson get a DH start lol
I wish Adrian back was about 50% ok so we can use him for DH too. From what i listening it seem like they only want to use Seager for DH. Culberson is great at short. If any shakeup, Dodgers should try Rob Segadin at left

Top Bottom