• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts sneek peeke

Alienous

https://vine.co/v/b9mjlbtxvgW

Come on, GAF, let's count the polygons.

(More gameplay than the actual reveal).

Images captured by CharlieIntel

screen-shot-2013-05-19-at-3-56-40-pm.png

screen-shot-2013-05-19-at-3-53-53-pm.png

NotLiquid

Dat camera preview glare. Looked like noire for a moment.

I like seeing how games get developed. This looks interesting.

I hope it has an interesting story. Call of Duty has nothing left to prove in terms of gameplay so I hope they went out of their comfort zone and actually tried to write something good.

The meshes look a bit denser than what you commonly see in character ingame body models. The faces look about the same though.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Vine is the worst thing to happen to us in a long time.

Green Yoshi

I hope there will be a new engine for the PS4/Xbox Infinity/PC-versions. The gameplay won't change so a little bit of eye-candy would be nice.

scently

How can you guys tell either way, lol

Indeed, but I was commenting on the polygon/mesh density. Seems like the are spending quite a bit of polygon on the character models. Anyway we will see on Tuesday, but I think the face demo they did a fews months back will show up in this game. As much as COD games are slated for their graphics this gen, their facial models/animation has always been top notch.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Is it just me or does this look incredibly shitty?

Well i wouldn't say shitty but it looks like any other CoD game. Absolutely NOTHING special about this shit.

but yeah, on the other side how can you make a "Call of Duty" game special? ....

Black Ops 2 was amazing i doubt they can reach this level.

kuYuri

cantseeshitcaptain.jpg

Supposedly, we're only getting a reveal trailer at Xbox Reveal, proper gameplay isn't until E3.

Cudder

I don't mean to jump to conclusions based on an unfinished game from a Vine clip, but that dude laying down prone is in the exact same position as every other CoD that came before it?

jaosobno

You can't really judge how the final game is going to look based on this. So if you're already judging it it's obvious you have some sort of bias.

Well I consider myself a bit of a fan. I bought MW1, MW3, BO1, BO2. Skipped only MW2.

So I was hoping for a greater jump than this (judging by the scene at the forest which features textures). Well, perhaps I'm judging too fast. We'll see, however, I'm not holding my breath for something spectacular graphics wise.

Paradicia

I don't mean to jump to conclusions based on an unfinished game from a Vine clip, but that dude laying down prone is in the exact same position as every other CoD that came before it?

How many other possible ways are there to lay down prone? For all we know they're still using place holder animations. The level of scrutiny directed at the clip is unwarranted.

Top Bottom