• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro Studios moved to a new larger office

VerTiGo

Banned
Can we stage a break in and upload it to youtube? Like when DX tried to break into WCW to rescue Scott Hall and Kevin Nash but instead we demand that Retro gives us Samus?

21125452812_crop_340x234.jpg

Not sure why would info hurt, I though not having enough info would be a slow thread.

The main motive is to keep the thread updated, bringing relevant information constantly is valuable to me and I appreciate it when I read others. On top of that being a nintendo fan that makes me go the extra mile.

I just happen to have this interest in misc stuff, stuff like pre-show pictures of shipping crates and containers, that juicy stuff, it's highly valuable and my hat off tho those who put effort to find and snap those things.

JMI_0930.jpg

JMI_0932.jpg

JMI_0942.jpg

cpretromapdraft.jpg

Aerial Map in Hi-Quality (too big for Gaf)
http://www.parkcentralaustin.com/images/aerial_full2.jpg
iblWquLobWYDj.gif

Pyrrhus

I get the feeling that if Nintendo were a person, some of you would want to capture it, skin it, and make a suit out of it so that you could "see through its flesh."

massoluk

Banned
I'd say this thread is getting creepy. Where else do you have people looking up the goddamn blue print of a building of a game company.

:|

Celegus

You guys are way overthinking this. You open the front door. You give them the password, "Diddy Kong". Then they show you around and you get a super secret 2 second peek of their next project. Easy.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Can we stage a break in and upload it to youtube? Like when DX tried to break into WCW to rescue Scott Hall and Kevin Nash but instead we demand that Retro gives us Samus?

21125452812_crop_340x234.jpg

Sign me up

You guys are way overthinking this. You open the front door. You give them the password, "Diddy Kong". Then they show you around and you get a super secret 2 second peek of their next project. Easy.

That's no fun. We also don't want a sneak peak. WE WANT THE HOLE DAMN THING!

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Doing it all wrong, break in at the OLD office and see what's not yet moved! Should have less people around.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
lol please tell me what you just said is a joke, I don't know anymore.

If you'd be so kind as to keep an eye on them cams while I go relieve myself, I'll tell you when I get back.
it might take a while though

Pretty soon, we'll have body gesture analysts and lips readers hired to monitor Retro full time.

It's crucial that we have actual human analysts this time! Non of that robotic Kinect-based junk, we all remember how poorly that worked last time...

Banned
Retro studios moving their office to my mothers basement confirmed. They will work less and eat more and get fat and die from the delicious cooking, but the one game they will release will be the GREATEST of all time!

Jac_Solar

Is this a thread for realtor/archi'tecturally-inclined-gamers or something? I can't remember any other threads with this sort of interest in developer buildings.

Is this a thread for realtor/archi'tecturally-inclined-gamers or something? I can't remember any other threads with this sort of interest in developer buildings.

Retro is the new rage in gaming and because they won't show us their new game anytime soon, we have to talk about something else.

Mlatador

Banned
Someone needs to get in there. I mean, how hard can it be to get into the building? Just ask if you can use their toilet (it's urgent).

I get into secure spaces all the time. Part of the benefit of working for architects who do tenant building work. That said, I'm not offering any more suggestions than I already have.

God, it's so beautiful that Kagari gave him that tag.

Totally off-topic, but this post is now very amusing.

Anustart

Guys, there was just some major activity on camera 2. I saw Reggie and Ivy One from the Tender show up in black Escalades, grab some Metroid promotional material out of the back seats then space jump into the building.

Guys, there was just some major activity on camera 2. I saw Reggie and Ivy One from the Tender show up in black Escalades, grab some Metroid promotional material out of the back seats then space jump into the building.

Okay, this sounds like serious shit. Imma need a GAF squadron coming in from the northeast. There you'll rendezvous with Ubermatik.

FullMetal said:

Top Bottom