• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

Watching Nightcrawler right now and it's making me wish they did some tie in DLC thing with GTA V. They have the perfect open world and setting to do it.

On Demand

Banned
Nobody found any graphics downgrade again? I get worried now with every update that more problems will show up. I looked around the game and nothing major stands out.

Unless footprints in the dirt and sand disappearing and reappearing depending on your distance was always there. It's a similar effect to that shadow filtering thing that happens.

Also the controller rumble has been reduced with driving.

chunk3rvd

Just nearing the end of this now on PS4 and I've saved the Lester assassination missions until I have my Union Depository haul so I can make as much money as possible on the stock market. Is there anything else worth doing before the Lester missions that provides a tonne of cash? I've finished the kifflom story and got the 2.1 million from that

Raiding the weed farm at the Chiliad lumber camp... randomly gives you between 10K-100K. What else... maybe also the random event where you stop a bike thief and he gives you something like 100K of stock. There's another random event for money but it just makes a stock go up, so it's just a multiplicative reward... doesn't really matter if you do it before or after Lester's missions. Maybe cash suitcases? Those were 10K or 25K each IIRC. I mean, you get to a certain point where you really only need a solid 30-40M return on the Big One and full Lester rewards, and that by itself is enough to get you close to 2B or basically more money than you would ever need.

And, really, stocks can still go up and down afterwards, so technically you can still make money via that. I made a lot of my additional cash off of the BAWSAQ market.

Jesus Christ, this game is boring. I'm 55/69 missions in and can't wait for it to be over. The missions, albeit very diverse, are mechanically so simple, anybody could play through this game. It does not respect my skill at all. I could honestly get the same experience from watching a random Youtube LP it.

waypoetic

Banned
Jesus Christ, this game is boring. I'm 55/69 missions in and can't wait for it to be over. The missions, albeit very diverse, are mechanically so simple, anybody could play through this game. It does not respect my skill at all. I could honestly get the same experience from watching a random Youtube LP it.

It ain't Castlevania son.

bud23

It took two years, but finally (from the patch notes of the latest update)..

"Fixed an issue that incorrectly triggered a wanted level in the wilderness when committing a crime with no witnesses."

lol so successfully stealth killing all 4 fishers/campers in Raton Valley is finally possible? :D

no matter how many times I tried, even if you take them all out without alerting others, you'd get instant wanted ;/

Bought as part of the Xbox Digital sale.

Never played the last gen version, so looking forward to coming into this. I've played a mission or two, feels GTA so far.

Top Bottom