• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

OMGOMG guys Delsin is on the cover of GAF magazine!!!!! hes such a cutie ;)

is it ok to post scans here? pls dont ban me lmao

love u guys <3
xoxo

PS the new Cerny fragrance is sooooo good!

u can click the thumbnails for the big pic!

iwmiUT1ahnxve.png

ibj6fqOpVOwGBg.png

iSaKV9SgaCrK5.png

ibt7lousAZ0mDy.png

ibvv4DToL8QeuO.png

iwV70z2RndCoC.png

ib7MvLeCPKnpZ.png

iwmiUT1ahnxve.png

Full pages without the magazine halftone filter:
Page 1 • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4 • Page 5 • Page 6 • Cerny X86:Black advert (large version)

Back issues:

iwmiUT1ahnxve.png

Spoiler Thread

Review Thread

Frequently Asked Questions

• When is the game coming out?
The game will be released worldwide on March 21, exclusive to PlayStation 4.

• Is there a special edition?
US special editions • Europe/PAL special editions
There are a variety of physical goods available, as well as some cosmetic DLC vests for Delsin depending on your retailer. But the most important feature of the special editions is the Cole's Legacy bonus mission DLC which provides additional backstory and helps to bridge the gap between Infamous 2 and Second Son.

• What resolution and frame rate does the game run at?
1080p with an unlocked framerate and v-sync enabled. See the Digital Foundry analysis for more information.

• How big is the digital download?
About 24GB.

• Do I need to play the other Infamous games to understand the story?
No. Second Son is set in the Infamous universe but features a new story, new location, and new characters.

Mask

Dat OT.

Roll on next friday! Made the mistake of watching some of those leaked videos, and now my hype runneth over.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Now THIS is an OT! Excellent work! Can't wait for this game. I've never played an InFamous before, but I'm quite stoked!

I'm not sure about this game... I looked at the newer trailers and they kinda look like ps3 graphics... Maybe that's just the resolution or youtube? The powers like EXTREMELY generic as well or at least the trailer gun. It seems like an assault rifle that fires flames basically. I'll withhold my opinion until I see reviews though.

adelante

Not really interested in the game (I'll have MGS:GZ to pacify my little gaming needs this month and the next) but I just wanna say, pretty neat OT as always BoB!

PK Gaming

Jesus... That is by far and away the best OP i've ever seen on this site.

The magazine covers are amazing/hilarious

Excellent work!

RedAssedApe

Banned
I'm not sure about this game... I looked at the newer trailers and they kinda look like ps3 graphics... Maybe that's just the resolution or youtube? The powers like EXTREMELY generic as well or at least the trailer gun. It seems like an assault rifle that fires flames basically. I'll withhold my opinion until I see reviews though.

not sure about this post...suspicious

Dante316

Wait what o.o, he has smoke powers and neon powers where did you get an assault rifle from. And lol at ps3 graphics. ...

Best OT in a while! It's fantastic! I CANNOT WAIT until the 21st! Digital download for me :)))
Paid it off like a two months ago on PSN.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
neogaf.com/gold

Incredible.

I have to wait until release day like everyone else :((

It's okay, only the unruly manbeasts are jumping the gun. They won't get to experience the wonders of inFamous Second Son post day 1 patch until late. Everyone knows that the real inFamous starts there.

Top Bottom