• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

One of the misters just posted there will be a "three digit amount" of codes. My money is on $50 off.

*EDIT* Yup $50 off.

This 50$ off perk for the Wii U is just the start. More Level 40 perks are coming down the line, and bonuses like being able to request multiples of a perk depending on your level (ie Level 10 gets to request one, Level 20 gets to request two, Level 30 gets three, 40 gets five, etc) will also show up. We'll make sure to keep getting perks for all the level types in any case - we don't want to be like those other testing programs that only have things for the first wave

zorbsie

Lowly level 28 over here. If any level 40+ doesn't want this perk, me and my 5 year old would love that code. Oh my, the begging has begun. lol

DrEvil

not a medical professional
I'm like, 200xp from level 39.. just missed the boat :( If anyone is kind enough and wouldn't mind firing one of their codes my way it'd be appreciated.

daily:
adventure time

krae_man

It looks like the Wii U perk is up under the Walking Dead picture

Now the image is correct, but the request code button is gone. I'm guessing it wasn't supposed to go live and we will have to submit again.

Edit: Perk will go live between 2-3pm PST.

God dammit I finish work at 5pm and thus will be on my way home then.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
What's the fastest way for me to level up? I don't htink I can make it for the $50 off though. I'm level 15 right now.
There's no way in hell you can make it. It took me about 6 months after joining to get up to level 40.

Good to hear the time it'll be up (5-6pm EDT) and that there will be 100 for us level 40+ guys since as of yesterday there were about 160 people at level 40 or higher. Also nice to know that they'll have an additional 20 codes to give out in different ways.

Mister J said:
20 more codes ARE available past the 100 noted, and will be available through certain challenges, and the Leagues.

iphys

I'm only level 27, but I doubt I would have used the Wii U perk anyway, as I don't even want it enough to pay $250 for it. Shoppers is the only way I'll get one.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I already have my pre-order done via FS. Are you allowed to retroactively add a code to your order?
Usually not but you could always call and ask them. If not, just order another one and either cancel the first one or if you're afraid a new order won't get you one on launch you could go through the extra hassle of keeping both orders and returning one of them to the store for a full refund.

chicoquente

Neo Member
Woo hoo! Got my Wii U, Steelbook and Bond codes. I was on the fence about Bond but now that I got a code no way I will pass it up!

My Star Trek code was empty (and vanished from my log as well). Oh well. Probably the one I was least interested in. I can go without...

chicoquente

Neo Member
Preorder page is busted. I get a "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request." error when I click preorder.

Is this when trying to check out with Bond? I am getting this too. Tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome thinking it was a browser error but now I guess I know better.

Also, how do we order the steelbook? Anyone found it?

krae_man

Is this when trying to check out with Bond? I am getting this too. Tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome thinking it was a browser error but now I guess I know better.

Also, how do we order the steelbook? Anyone found it?

there is a direct link to the steelbook page on the perk page.

Got my Bond code. Used it. It's $80 instead of $70. Great deal. Wish I could get a wii u code. If any gaffer doesn't want a wii u and would share the love, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

FyI. I used Safari on iPhone to checkout my bond blu ray. Wasn't working via chrome on my MacBook Air.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
A) Any success with the Wii U code?

B) What is up with the WoW steelbook code? Do you have to use it when you order the game?

C) There are no good Star Trek things to order if you already bought the TNG set. I hope they put S2 up, but I doubt it. :(

chicoquente

Neo Member
Regarding emails with NO CODES this was just posted by Mister F:

"I'm so extremely sorry. This was the first run of the new automatic perk-handout system that was finished recently in order to improve turnaround time on getting perk codes into construct's hands.

Unfortunately, there was a bug where the system tried to hand out perks it had run out of codes for. If you recieved a blank email, this was due to the system having already run out of codes. I just accidentally taunted a lot of you

The bug has been fixed. Sorry for getting hopes up on the blanks. I will make it up somehow soon.

In short:
If you got an email with a code, you were amongst the first requesters.

If you got a blank, you were originally not supposed to get an email at all, and I'm a jerk"

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Regarding emails with NO CODES this was just posted by Mister F:

"I'm so extremely sorry. This was the first run of the new automatic perk-handout system that was finished recently in order to improve turnaround time on getting perk codes into construct's hands.

Unfortunately, there was a bug where the system tried to hand out perks it had run out of codes for. If you recieved a blank email, this was due to the system having already run out of codes. I just accidentally taunted a lot of you

The bug has been fixed. Sorry for getting hopes up on the blanks. I will make it up somehow soon.

In short:
If you got an email with a code, you were amongst the first requesters.

If you got a blank, you were originally not supposed to get an email at all, and I'm a jerk"
Oh well that's nice.

A) Any success with the Wii U code?

B) What is up with the WoW steelbook code? Do you have to use it when you order the game?

C) There are no good Star Trek things to order if you already bought the TNG set. I hope they put S2 up, but I doubt it. :(

looks like season2 isn't even out yet. dec4th for that one

Top Bottom