• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

Cleve

Aaand I forgot to actually add the code before I checked out. Here's hoping psn support are feeling generous.

Clipse

I swear Sony doesn't send me these codes because I'm all digital and they know I'm going to buy games at full price anyway.

kiriin

Cheers.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kiriin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

1hFaqwB.png
20% off PSN (NA) -- MB-CAC2CE34BE64CB13 - Taken by CuthbertAllgoodz

Since December I open the newsletter looking for a code :D

Too bad it will expire before Persona :/ at least I gonna get all God of War remastered games at discount.

damn it all, this finally confirms it. im getting all this deals on my main account which has an offer of spend 50 get 10 on april and my US since it hasnt been active these past few years (dont play on my vita no more) dont get any messages or offers

btw, pretty dope email
from left to right

Hikami

Oh it stacks with discounts already going on in the store, nice. Might go with the season pass for Nioh then since that's on sale.

alexbull_uk

Well I got the email on my US account, but it didn't have a code in it.

Not too surprising as I've never actually spent any money on that account.

KaoteK

Haven't got it yet, but thanks for the heads up OP, these threads are always very much appreciated as I have notifications switched off for my promotions folder.

Having just got the plat for Horizon, I think Nier will benefit from this :)

Theswweet

I used to get these emails, but they just randomly stopped in Feb. of last year. It's so freaking aggravating every time I see shit like this and even though I'm signed up for the newsletter I just never actually get them.

I stopped getting emails from PlayStation years ago even though my PSN account is very active. I never get any of these coupon codes. Anyone know how/if I can fix this?

Can someone spam AskPlayStation on twitter for a solution to this problematic newsletter?, I feel if I keep doing it everytime a code comes out, they'll block me.

Top Bottom