• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice (Vita) teaser site launches, 5/10 reveal

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
seems like some cheap knock off, even going as far as putting soul in its title :lol

I'll wait for the real thing from FROM.

Wow I really like the art. I don't what this is gonna be, but I'm excited.

Also, at the top of the site it says "PS3, PSP, Vita." Wha..?

edit: Ah, ok. Just a general Sony banner.

God, do you guys just love being obtuse? Obviously the shoulder to shoulder thing means they aren't comrades, but they are fighting together for the common good of everybody.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

I feel like this game may be a mixture of PvE(P) type thing. You kill the big bad together, and then you fight to see who gets the loot/etc. Kind of Zelda: Four Swordsish, you need to cooperate, but you are in it for yourselves.

Ridley327

God, do you guys just love being obtuse? Obviously the shoulder to shoulder thing means they aren't comrades, but they are fighting together for the common good of everybody.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

I feel like this game may be a mixture of PvE(P) type thing. You kill the big bad together, and then you fight to see who gets the loot/etc. Kind of Zelda: Four Swordsish, you need to cooperate, but you are in it for yourselves.

That could actually be a pretty neat twist, provided that it's not relegated to a simple minigame.

"You want this tail carve? Over my dead body!"

Emitan

But they're not liking one bit! Very important.

I'm telling you, all this game is missing is a bunch of tweeny moe witches (who're actually 10,000 years old) and I'm sold.

I want moe girls to be fighting against horrific lovecraftian hordes.

All the artwork looks great, especially the monster designs. If I get to fight those, I'm in.
I think its really reaching thinking that From Software is working on this, but I would love to be proved wrong. The Vita needs to get some strong titles and this could be one of those.

gdt

Sony just needs to buy the fuck out From Soft. period.

Ugh, why.

The more people that can enjoy the Souls games, the better. PC/PS3/360......................................................................................................./WiiU.

Kyon

Banned
Ugh, why.

The more people that can enjoy the Souls games, the better. PC/PS3/360......................................................................................................./WiiU.

It benefits them in the end because it would be exclusive...........

Ridley327

Gonna be hard for Sony to buy anyone when they can't even afford to keep all their own employees! Ho ho ho!

7neA3.gif

GorillaJu

The translation is wonky but it conveys that you aren't cooperating together, rather fighting for survival against the same enemy.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
oh that lol WELP

anyway on topic:

I hope it plays like MH
I hope it plays nothing like MH.

3G is probably going to be released this year and I'm sinking a couple of hundred hours into it. But this is gonna end up being about giant-monster-killing action and 4-player co-op anyways, so all I can realistically ask for is a fresh take on the formula.

Edit: You edited :mad:

Top Bottom