• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Aurizen

maxresdefault.jpg

iOS Preregister

Android Pre-registration

Download links! :
Android

iOS

Game Invite

eb07ea25-60f3-4cce-bdc3-fb6c7bb84baa.png
9daf068f-674f-452b-aefd-6e87befc7df4.png
110fc707-be51-4b9e-a977-ce16b3e61f47.png

Opening
Trailer

The first smartphone action game based on the mega-hit manga and anime Bleach (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot).

Build a team using your favorite characters from the Bleach (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot) universe!

-EXCITING 3D ACTION-
3D graphics and simple controls make for free-flowing and fast-paced hack-and-slash action.

-EPIC SPECIAL MOVES-
Unleash each Bleach (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot) character's unique special moves to carve your way to victory. Special moves are fully voiced by the original Japanese anime voice actors.

-THREE'S COMPANY-
Combine your favorite characters into teams of three. You can even make combinations of characters you would never see in the original story. The possibilities are almost limitless!

-RELIVE THE BLEACH (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot) STORY-
Follow the Bleach (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot) story from the moment Rukia and Ichigo first meet. Develop your characters as you complete quests that recreate pivital scenes from the story.

-BATTLE OTHER PLAYERS-
Compete in weekly leagues. Pit your best warriors against other players' teams and vie for the top spot.

-DEVELOP YOUR CHARACTERS-
Brave Souls features a highly flexible character improvement system that allows you to create exactly the warriors and the team you want. Enter battle and earn experience to level up characters and improve their base stats, Ascend them to increase their max level, train them on the Soul Tree to further improve specific stats, or link characters together to provide additional support. The choice is yours!

Official Site
https://www.bleach-bravesouls.com/en/

Twitter
Account: @bleachbrs_en
Hashtag: #BraveSouls

Basic Guide

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/BleachBS.en/

BLEACH (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Nightbird

I sense a severe lack of copyrights in this Thread

Make sure you don't disrespect the owners of Bleach Brave Souls (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot) :p

colinp

Banned
yeah you should, it in the very beginning.before you download the game data.

Hmmmm. This is what I see on load. If I click game start it starts to download. If I click the right button it asks to load my gamecenter data, if I click the left button it asks if I want to clear the data and redownload it (I believe anyway!). Not sure what in supposed to do...

Aurizen

Hmmmm. This is what I see on load. If I click game start it starts to download. If I click the right button it asks to load my gamecenter data, if I click the left button it asks if I want to clear the data and redownload it (I believe anyway!). Not sure what in supposed to do...

did you get it from the US store? You might want to redownload it.

White Ichigo 5* any good? Managed to get him.

I think any 5* is good haha they're hard to get.

chrono01

Thanks for the OT, subscribed!

I downloaded this last night and managed Aizen as my premium pull. He's pretty amazing, that full screen special attack/daze...

As for which 5*'s to roll for, any is fine. Sure, some are better than others, but as long as you have a 5* you should be fine. The difference in-quality between a 4* and 5* is pretty big, so if you're serious about playing it's recommended to try for a 5* if you can. I know, the re-roll procedure is a headache [downloading the data install each time], but it's better now than to spend Spirit Orbs in the future "hoping" for a 5*.

Dandte

Started with 5* Son Foi . Did a 10 Pull and got 4 4*...one of them is a dupe....damm it rng gods. looks like foi is maybe ok and my 4 stars are okayish, but i will stick with them

Aurizen

I only got Hiyori as a 5* I have a 4* Aizen and Kaname. I really want to get hollow mask Ichigo, or someone great.

chrono01

Started with 5* Son Foi . Did a 10 Pull and got 4 4*...one of them is a dupe....damm it rng gods. looks like foi is maybe ok and my 4 stars are okayish, but i will stick with them
Yeah, Soi Fon is a 5*, she's fine. Also, four 4* in a ten-pull is pretty lucky, it could have been a lot worse!

Grinding up the gems for a 10 pull at the moment, if I dont get a 5* I will be...distraught ;)
Good luck!

I only got Hiyori as a 5* I have a 4* Aizen and Kaname. I really want to get hollow mask Ichigo, or someone great.
Normally, I'd say "re-roll until you get the unit you want", however given how much of a headache it is for Brave Souls...

Honestly, if you have a 5*, you're set. The rate for them is pretty low [3%, I heard], so trying for a very specific one is just asking to be tormented. I was prepared to settle for the first 5* I got who [thankfully] was Aizen. If it was Hiyori/Soi Fon/etc., that would have been okay with me. You have a 5* and two 4*, that's a very solid start to your team.

Congrats, BTW.

Dandte

I'm done for the day:

Got my 1000 kill Renji and i'm back to 90 Gems. Maybe i can do another 250 pull tomorrow.

chrono01

How are you guys grinding orbs? Personally, I'm just working through the story content, but I've heard co-op is a great way to get a lot in a quick manner.

Dandte

How are you guys grinding orbs? Personally, I'm just working through the story content, but I've heard co-op is a great way to get a lot in a quick manner.

Coop is the holy land between hell and heaven. Most of the times i have connection errors or lag or both together. but sometimes you get a room with 3 new people with an actually fine level for the level the host wants to tackle....big kudos to all the lvl 8 2* ichigos who want to do hard mode levels...and after 2 min you get 9 gems, without using a stamina ticket.

Also did the rukia Event, got my premium ticket and got a 4* Toshiro...next to urahara. Sadly 4* Toshiros stats are worse than worse...

pahamrick

Got my first 10 pull, disappointed I didn't get a 5* but I guess I can be happy with 3 4* characters.

Don't feel like re-rolling.

Uthred

10 pull did not work out (2 4*), one interesting thing, if you get a dupe in your 10 pull the game compensates you with a large XP crystal. Not sure how useful that is but it is a nice concession to the irritation of getting dupes. Probably give re-pulling another go tomorrow.

dragn

think i rerolled 4-5 times for my first 5 star it was hachi. today i got 5* komamura and the 1000 kill renji

Aurizen

I just wish I had a really good 5* instead of Hiyori I'll accept it but man I would love that 5* Aizen or Yamamoto

pahamrick

My second 10 pull was way worse than my first.

A single 4* Byakuya, followed by 4 3* Rangiku, then 3* Chad, Orihime, Gin, Kisuke and Sajin.

4 dupes in one pull, eesh.

Dandte

I tried the search by Name function and found Chrono. I changed My Name to Dandte@Gaf if someone wants a Blue brawler ;-)

Uthred

Reroll 10x, still no 5* :(

Its a pity gacha heavy games like this i.e. games where an SSR unit are "required" dont have something like Granblue's Start Dash. Throwing down X amount for a guaranteed 5* would be preferable to all the re-rolling.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh we have a dedicated thread - cool.

So what what are FP used for ? Cant figure out what i could spend them on xD
Also how do you obtain Accessoires? Only via Gacha ? Do all team members get the same amount of exp no matter who you use ?

From the other thread:
You don't need LINE or anything, just hit Co-Op, make a room yourself or join a random one, and off you go. It can be laggy though, at least that's been my experience. It might be better for the host, I'm not entirely sure.

I agree, the game looks nicer than I thought it would, especially the special animations.

Okay THATS cool - wish more game would run their online matchmaking themselves (yeah Monster Striker im lookin at you).

So yeah...maybe we can get some coop action on with some Gaffers.
I tried the search by Name function and found Chrono. I changed My Name to Dandte@Gaf if someone wants a Blue brawler ;-)
Sent you both an invite,

Uthred

Oh we have a dedicated thread - cool.

So what what are FP used for ? Cant figure out what i could spend them on xD
Also how do you obtain Accessoires? Only via Gacha ? Do all team members get the same amount of exp no matter who you use ?

You use FP in the shop, to the right of Accessories the "P Shop" thing. You can also get accessories from co-op stuff.

linkent

Its a pity gacha heavy games like this i.e. games where an SSR unit are "required" dont have something like Granblue's Start Dash. Throwing down X amount for a guaranteed 5* would be preferable to all the re-rolling.
A really easy way to keep people is just to let everyone start with a 5*.
A first multi pull with guaranteed 5* should have work better too.
But most of those games are encouraging rerolling, as the more people reroll, the more downloads they get which increase their ramking in Appstore.
14th reroll, still no sight of one. 14x3 = 42pulls.. The rate is so discouraging that i will never consider spending real money on this, till there are increase rate event.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Did a 10 pull. Got one 4*, the guaranteed one, and the rest 3*, including multiple dupes. Welp, I can see where this game is going, haha. Might be it for me.

pahamrick

My condolences. :(
Was hoping for something similar to my first 10 pull.

Did a 10 pull. Got one 4*, the guaranteed one, and the rest 3*, including multiple dupes. Welp, I can see where this game is going, haha. Might be it for me.

Yeah, I'm quick grinding the story stages for more gems. Almost up to enough for another 10 pull. Spending 25 gems for 35 tickets is nothing considering how many more gems i make up for the first clear bonuses right now.

If I get another 10 pull like my second, definitely won't be spending anything on this.

chrono01

Reroll 10x, still no 5* :(
:(

Accepted! d(^_^)v

Sent you both an invite,
I'm not sure I received the invite, is your name similar to your GAF username?

My ID is: 64,463,450, so feel free to add me directly. That goes for other people in this thread too. Just let me know who you are if you don't have "GAF" in your name. Speaking of, I really should add @GAF to my in-game username...

Did you at least get a 5* from your re-roll, or did you not bother? Yeah, getting a 5* early on is recommended as they're essentially needed for later missions. If you don't get one with your re-rolls, or your first multi-summon or two, it might be worth starting over [if you feel the need/want to, that is]. :(

pahamrick

And third 10 pull was on the money, much better.

5* Hiyori, 4* Aizen, 4* Edrad, 4* Soi Fon and then mostly 3* dupes I had, but no dupes within the pull itself.

Top Bottom