• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The long wait is almost over.

RIP CB. I'll miss ya bud. :(

I'm in a better place now. One day we'll be together again. When you come back to DotA or when the league gets better (
kappa
)!

By the way, soka said he's swapping nudes with your ex girlfriend in FF14. You need to crush him during league play!

I'm in a better place now. One day we'll be together again. When you come back to DotA or when the league gets better (
kappa
)!

By the way, soka said he's swapping nudes with your ex girlfriend in FF14. You need to crush him during league play!

Just so everyone knows, cb was repeatedly asked to play in the league and said no everytime. NOW it has changed to "well I'm not playing with certain people in the league", despite the fact that no one had yet been invited prior to him refusing to play.

But he is always invited to join the NFC West at any time!

CB3

Its kind of like when a new head coach comes in and fires all the assistant coaches to get his own guys in. It was me making a good faith effort to restore the league to glory!

The beautiful thing about not actually caring about playing is that you can throw your offer out there, and if its not agreed to, no big deal.

Edit: Also this was on discord for everyone to see, not some back door AIM deal! FMT plz.

rinse82

Fuck

My

Life

jay-cutler.jpg

lol there are people who think Kaepernick would have been a better option for Miami?! HAHAHA

Phee what is worse, loving Castro or loving Trump??

Why talk to him if Cutler, the guy they wanted, is interested?

while we can't know for sure how it went down (did they contact cutler? did cutler contact them? did they ever talk to kap? did they ever consider him) the truth, unless you are purposely being naive, is that the dolphins would never sign kap and it has nothing to do with cutler. it also has nothing to do with kap's on field performance.

Nfl is always about connections. I'm sure the Dolphins considered kaep. But Gase knows Cutler and that's why they became obsessed with talking him out of retirement.

Anyways the silver lining in this is that Cutler was decent under Gase and he'll throw plenty of fuck-it deep balls. Parker about to have a career year!

Holy fuck what world do people live in where Kaep is a fucking viable option. We got the best option available no doubt. He was definitely our number one choice, we went after him no way it happened the other way around and then he gets $10M, Gase obviously likes him. Cutlers last good season was under Gase. And it was a really good season.

With that said it's fucking Cutler, and he's coming off of a throwing arm injury.... but still is definitely the best option there is. Kaep is such a stupid suggestion. Completely lose lose situation. Either he sucks like he does. Or Gase works his magic and we have a we controversy involving Kaepernick and Tannehill next offseason. Miami is sick of QB controversies, see Tannehills contract. Cutler 1 year bandaid was our best option and it's not even close.

And as far as fuck it deep balls go... he only had 11 picks his last season under Gase... I'm happy with this. Can't believe he got $10M tho. I mean it's not like we're using it, but $10M for an injured retired QB is just funny.

If Cutler said no, you wouldn't have considered Kaepernick at all?
You have to build and use a specific style offense around Kaep. He's not an NFL backup for a good reason regardless of what the media is saying. Unless you wanna go all in on Kaep it wouldn't even begin to work. So no, I hope the Miami Dolphins never consider going all in on Kaep.

But really, How the fuck does Kaep get mentioned before RG3?

You have to build and use a specific style offense around Kaep. He's not an NFL backup for a good reason regardless of what the media is saying. Unless you wanna go all in on Kaep it wouldn't even begin to work. So no, I hope the Miami Dolphins never consider going all in on Kaep.

But really, How the fuck does Kaep get mentioned before RG3?

Gase was the coordinator who changed his offense mid-season to work around Tebow. If anybody has proven to be able to change styles of offense on a dime, it's Gase.

Kaep gets mentioned before RGIII because he's more accomplished, and RGIII has a durability rating of like 0. Also, RGIII is every bit the system QB you say that Kaep is.

Cutler was still probably the best option. And will probably get broken within 4 weeks. This is destined to be a Matt Moore year anyways.

Riding the momentum of a team that was taking ALLEX SMITH to the Super Bowl is arguably more accomplished than RotY. RG3 has a beautiful deep ball. I feel like he could still be viable with a run game to PA off of.

Riding the momentum of a team that was taking ALLEX SMITH to the Super Bowl is arguably more accomplished than RotY. RG3 has a beautiful deep ball. I feel like he could still be viable with a run game to PA off of.

The 49ers defense was the strength of that team, no doubt. But don't forget in 2013, with Smith out of the picture, he took them to the NFC championship game and was a throw away from getting back to the super bowl. He actually outplayed Aaron Rodgers in a playoff game at Lambeau. What he is now...that's a different discussion. But TBH nobody really knows. Like the same way nobody can predict how Cutler will do at age 34.

RGIII would be intriguing if he could stay on the field. But I think his career is over as a professional starter. Nobody is going to take the risk on him to remain healthy.

CB3

I cant imagine what it must be like to talk yourself into Jay Cutler.

Signed-
A guy that had Kevin Kolb and Sam Bradford as a quarterback for his favorite team.

Who am I defending? Kap as a backup? He should be on a team and is absolutely getting blackballed. I don't think he's a good QB, but there are only about 10-15 good QBs in the league
And one of them just tore his ACL!
Last decent Kaep year versus last great Cutler year.

2014 Kaep: 16 GP, 289/468, 60.5%, 3,369 yards, 19 TD, 10 INT, 52 Sacks, 86.4 QBR // 104 rush, 639 yds, 1 TD, 5 Fumbles

2016 Cutler: 15 GP, 311/483, 64.4%, 3659 yards, 21 TD, 11 INTs, 29 Sacks, 92.3 QBR // 38 rushes, 201 yds, 1 TD, 2 Fumbles

And I promise the larger the sample the worst it gets. Even taking Kaeps 3 best seasons up against Cutlers 3 best since 2012, Cutler still shits all over him. This idea that Miami should've been considering Kaep is absurd. We got the first guy anyone in the league would've gone to, let alone his former coach.

LukeSmith

It's Luke, Smokey and Greg again right? Such a good division. Hope the game doesn't suck and I hope Luke can take time from his shitty little dance emote sales vehicle to play.

My god I hope that's the division--that'd be a blast.
I'm going to have plenty of time to play!

GREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
come home

And one of them just tore his ACL!
Last decent Kaep year versus last great Cutler year.

2014 Kaep: 16 GP, 289/468, 60.5%, 3,369 yards, 19 TD, 10 INT, 52 Sacks, 86.4 QBR // 104 rush, 639 yds, 1 TD, 5 Fumbles

2016 Cutler: 15 GP, 311/483, 64.4%, 3659 yards, 21 TD, 11 INTs, 29 Sacks, 92.3 QBR // 38 rushes, 201 yds, 1 TD, 2 Fumbles

And I promise the larger the sample the worst it gets. Even taking Kaeps 3 best seasons up against Cutlers 3 best since 2012, Cutler still shits all over him. This idea that Miami should've been considering Kaep is absurd. We got the first guy anyone in the league would've gone to, let alone his former coach.

Your 2016 Cutler stats are incorrect. Why not compare last year for both? Did kap have possibly the best starting wr duo in 2014 (as Cutler did)? Has kap ever had elite wrs? And what you were responding to was me saying kap should be on a roster in the nfl

It's fine if you prefer cutler over kaep. I'm just not sure why you think it's so outrageous that the Dolphins would have him on their list. You talk about him like he's Johnny Manziel

Your 2016 Cutler stats are incorrect. Why not compare last year for both? Did kap have possibly the best starting wr duo in 2014 (as Cutler did)? Has kap ever had elite wrs? And what you were responding to was me saying kap should be on a roster in the nfl
Sixteen-shmithsteen. First line was a response.
And then I edited in new thoughts.

And either way, the year I chose for Cutler is more recent than Kaeps. Not to mention more appropriate since it was the Gase year.

DJ Bowser

Kap almost beat the Dolphins last year with half the talent on his team and had 3 head coaches in 3 consecutive years. It's hard to compare his stats to Cutler's given that.

Reports are that Dolphins considered him before going with Cutler. It's probably the right choice; but fuck Cutler.

Also, my flight is delayed almost an hour because a flight attendant called in sick. Are they that vital?

Top Bottom