• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

Its been a little bit since I've posted any of my Overwatch pictures. Here is Mercy I finished recently.
guy-kidd-mercy-final1.jpg

And I don't think I've posted my Zenyatta either. He was finished a bit ago, well before my Sombra picture actually.

I'm slowly getting all the heroes done and if people want I'll continue to post them here when I do.

Neoxon

In honor of Stardust Crusaders finally coming to Toonami, here's some art of McCree as Jotaro (since they're both voiced by Matthew Mercer in English).

tumblr_oegb4u43yb1uum5yho1_500.png

Source

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I need to see all characters as Danny Devito ASAP

Grisby

Its been a little bit since I've posted any of my Overwatch pictures. Here is Mercy I finished recently.

And I don't think I've posted my Zenyatta either. He was finished a bit ago, well before my Sombra picture actually.

I'm slowly getting all the heroes done and if people want I'll continue to post them here when I do.
Love it man! Keep going. The zen one rules.
Looking hot to trot.
Just some hip young kids.
Eatin'

Top Bottom