• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Card seems okay but a bit vulnerable to black and blue which can easily snipe the partner.
Here, have the classic Magic Furry card :p
Surely you jest:
Mirri,%20Cat%20Warrior.jpg

Uchip

Banned
not gonna lie
that would be terrifying

edit: Fluff Kevlar... wonder how long that one took to draw
impressive either way

So im taking night classes for drawing
Will eventually try my hand at anthro again at some point
Mm, if I had the time and the space to do it, I would've probably have taken an art course (not history though, bah) along with the rest of my classes, although it's too late at this point. I have to make do wth occasional practice myself.

Anyway, good luck and keep at it!

eh, i only recently found out that they hold them at my old college
and its really cheap too
Oh naw, I mean late like "I'm graduating in a few weeks" sort of late, I would've fit it into my schedule last year or something.

But I know what you're saying anyhow, yeah. Too bad I'm on crunch now...

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
tools? just photoshop lol
Well, I wouldn't say "just" Photoshop. It's a great tool, whereas most common people (including me) are stuck with inferior software such as GIMP because they can't afford Photoshop like you. :/

SAI is cheap and nice, but does not take an illustrator all the way to a finished work.

Uchip

Banned
Well, I wouldn't say "just" Photoshop. It's a great tool, whereas most common people (including me) are stuck with inferior software such as GIMP because they can't afford Photoshop like you. :/

SAI is cheap and nice, but does not take an illustrator all the way to a finished work.

well, I do work designing flyers and posters, so photoshop/illustrator was the best option since I know my way around it

Face is swollen and the ear placement is off.

your face will be swollen in a minute

your face will be swollen in a minute

It's a valid point, except for the eyes her face looks too small for her head. Her cheeks and chin are very large compared to her nose & mouth leaving a lot of empty space. Having a real muzzle and no chin would help too but I imagine that was an aesthetic choice. The ears are ok, although they could probably stand to be moved down and back a bit.

Uchip

Banned
I did a few changes like ear placement, head size, made her less chunky, changed the expression. Its fun just to mess around with photoshop tbh
edit: I should probably resize them after rendering....
edit2: god damnit, the lighting makes the boobs looks like circles
edit3: fixed

cajunator

Banned
I did a few changes like ear placement, head size, made her less chunky, changed the expression. Its fun just to mess around with photoshop tbh
edit: I should probably resize them after rendering....
edit2: god damnit, the lighting makes the boobs looks like circles
edit3: fixed

Thats pretty cute. Keep working at it.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
So there's this dating show on Game Show Network called Baggage. Hosted by Jerry Springer, so you get a sense of the character of the show. The ads like to illustrate possible 'baggage' contestants may have. Their current one uses a model dressing up in a fursuit.

I mention it because it's a media portrayal of furries, and because it has a significant flaw.

They used a model. I mean, let's be honest, we are not that attractive.

...And I'm pretty sure her suit was for a male bunny.

So there's this dating show on Game Show Network called Baggage. Hosted by Jerry Springer, so you get a sense of the character of the show. The ads like to illustrate possible 'baggage' contestants may have. Their current one uses a model dressing up in a fursuit.

I mention it because it's a media portrayal of furries, and because it has a significant flaw.

They used a model. I mean, let's be honest, we are not that attractive.

...And I'm pretty sure her suit was for a male bunny.

There must be at least some attractive furries out there.

...Anyone in a suit doesn't count.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Uchip is pretty sexy.

Too bad he's not a furry.

Top Bottom