• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Been here five years, smh...

Keep off the mute button, take off your invisibility cloak, and people will realise.
Sch1sm. The link for the newest SWS to download or stream is broken, when i click on it.

Yeah, it's an old link. Pretty sure it predates Numb's OT. DD told me how to get it, but I'm a spesh and can't seem to figure it out , so I'll just remove it if I can't get it fixed by end of tomorrow.

---

Lawd:

C_rULfIVwAAep7M.jpg

C_rULfHV0AAtt78.jpg

C_rULfIV0AAgZUL.jpg

Numb

Probably one of the only genres where the language of dissection is universal.

You got so much to discuss

Hitboxes
Hurtboxes
Priority
Invincibility
Clashing
Frame Data
Frame Rates
Frame Advantage
Frame Disadvantage
Safe Moves
Unsafe Moves
Resource Management
Meter
Bursts
Health
Timer
Psychology
Neutral
Spacing
Pokes
Openings
Offense
Frame Traps
Option Selects
Mixups
Lows
Grabs
Tick Throws
Predictability
Defense
Execution

etc etc

D i Z

You got so much to discuss

Hitboxes
Hurtboxes
Priority
Invincibility
Clashing
Frame Data
Frame Rates
Frame Advantage
Frame Disadvantage
Safe Moves
Unsafe Moves
Resource Management
Meter
Bursts
Health
Timer
Psychology
Neutral
Spacing
Pokes
Openings
Offense
Frame Traps
Option Selects
Mixups
Lows
Grabs
Tick Throws
Predictability
Defense
Execution

etc etc

All of that and not one mention of *Call back spoiler for Master of None*
nipples and toes

I'll never catch up if I'm not engaged.

D i Z

I have to wonder if the Black Widows "abilities" haven't surfaced in the MCU because they haven't banked on the character lasting longer that Scarlett being able to play her.

That's silly cause no one can play everything. You know how many video games are made yearly? Even if you limited yourself to Steam it seem you wouldn't be able to play everything. Of course it's going to be subjective. That's the nature of the medium. Different things are going to click from person to person.

Of course not everything, but the top 15-20 games a year isnt to far out for people doing this for a living. Which is what you would be arguing over in a game of a generation thread.

LionPride

Banned
LP got this on repeat in his room right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foyAOoVagWw

Man fuck that song

I'm actually really emotional right now though, Monday, a friend I work with gave me and another friend frames with photos of us because we're leaving. Didn't cry. Friday my friend did a poem about leaving HS and fucking cried while reading it, then a lot of us Seniors started getting emotional. Still ain't cry. Today, a lot of us went out and bowled and had fun and shit, but then the girl hosting the thing got emotional and gave a speech and shit. Didn't cry, almost broke, but didn't.

Writing letters to my friends, writing this poem for mother's day...got a nigga crying

It's killin' me here, we livin' on the hill
Next to a crazy motherfucker you can't feel
That's why I keep the four-four, the mask and the boat
Tey ass fuck with me, they ass cuttin' close
Like those on the eighty, say hoes weighty
Shit for me, niggas takin' half, I don't play that
I want my cakes and eat it, the goods and delete it
This shit could be repeated but my ass just seem to meet it
Like winds through a pipe or candles to the night
Hoes to a pimp, or a Sphinx to a dyke
Call me what cha' like but I ain't headin' bike
Except for twenty days and that was twenty nights
A fuckin' December that was thick as timber
Wolves and they tryin' to hit my rims as I deliver
Shit to keep me goin' hoes they keep throwin'
Monkey tools at my shoes, keep my toes swollen
Cause I just go on fast and niggas might blast
If I had some bullshit about who's side is grass
So why you fuckin' cuttin' disrespectful askin' nothin'
Ain't got shit to do but you wanna be doin' something

LionPride

Banned
would you have made it inside, or just stood in a crowd around the thing trying to get a glimpse?

If I wasn't out with my friends having a grand old time with some people I ain't seeing again for a while once I leave and being an emotional ass nigga, a glimpse

akira28

That's alright yung lion. It's ok if you want to run along side your car and dance and rap. This occasion only comes once a lifetime.

and as iconic as Drake dancing next to a car is, just imagine how weird that would look if the car wasn't there.

I can't decide what's better 2 or 1.

I think 1 is the best Marvel movie. (well until i decide if 2 is better that is. LOL)

I think 2 is better, mostly because it's a more cohesive story. The team origin/ coming together stuff is already out of the way so you get more characterization.

How we on page 2 already?! I haven't even taken my shoes off or been told where the drinks are.

I can't decide what's better 2 or 1.

I think 1 is the best Marvel movie. (well until i decide if 2 is better that is. LOL)

I thought one was the better movie but two was the better comedy

Johndoey

Banned
France's Macron appoints Elysee secretary general, diplomatic advisor

French President Emmanuel Macron appointed Alexis Kohler on Sunday as secretary general of the Elysee palace, the most powerful role among presidential staff, while career diplomat Philippe Etienne was named as his top foreign policy advisor.

Kohler, a 44-year old graduate of France's elite ENA administrative school, was Macron's chief of staff when the incoming president was economy minister and has worked for the Treasury.

He will be Macron's right-hand man, the top official in the Elysee administration and a key political advisor who is typically the main contact point for ministries, parties, unions and business leaders and plays an important role in crafting policies.

Etienne, a 61-year old former ambassador well known both in Brussels and Berlin, was appointed to be the incoming president's diplomatic advisor, Macron's staff said. Also an ENA graduate, his nomination was immediately saluted in the EU capital.
--
Trump on Russia allegations: 'There is no collusion'

President Donald Trump denied allegations of collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives in an interview Saturday night on Fox News, adding that he wants "to get to the bottom" of the questions about Russian influence in the election.

"Everybody's convinced: They say there is no collusion," Trump said. "There is no collusion. We had nothing to do with Russia."
But the President said it is "very important" to him that the question of Russian meddling in the election is resolved.

Just missed the cut. That's what I get for trying to think before posting.

Nice work on the thread creation btw!

Okay then. I was just wondering because I don't ever see any of y'all participate in the games of the generation voting threads. The current one is for the PS3/360/Wii gen, which given how recent it is should inquire a lot of in-depth talk since you won't have to dig so far back in you memory for it. I usually always post long entries for my votes. Right now, I'm just waiting until I can buy a new controller or borrow someone else's for my PS3 since the person I bought it from last year sold me fucked up controllers. I got a lot of new games with it, but I don't want to vote without playing those first.

I used to love gaming side, it was the reason I joined Gaf. Now though everyone is ready to dissect a post as some sort of hidden agenda or some type of fanboyism rather than it being your own valid opinion. People love to blindly support a manufacturer so much that pointing out any actual short comings gets immediately discredited.

I mainly just lurk there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom