• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Anyone else had issues with the Netflix app crashing their X's? it's happend to me several times now and even did a really strange thing where all the colours went different, like the Netflix logo was brown/orange coloured.

cablenut

Anyone else had issues with the Netflix app crashing their X's? it's happend to me several times now and even did a really strange thing where all the colours went different, like the Netflix logo was brown/orange coloured.

just watched some content on my X, i have had no problems

I could of sworn Halo Reach was one of the first games I tested on the Xbox One X when I first took the console home and it looked sharp. Today, I decided to start playing Halo Reach again (never played it) and was surprised at how muddy the game looks. What's even worse, there were graphical glitches during the cut scenes.

I can't speak to the graphical glitches but the game has always had that muddy, soft look, at least on Xbox One. I don't remember how it looked on a real 360. Are you sure you didn't play Halo 3? It actually got a nice patch for the X but Reach has not been touched. I also played Reach when I got the X just to see if it looked/played any better and it seemed to be exactly the same as it was on the S.

solis74

Now that's commitment. Much respect. I'd imagine that the jump from playing vanilla Skyrim on the Xbox 360 to the Enhanced Edition on the X will blow your mind. I am tempted to halt my play through of Skyrim until I pick up my X as well but I'm having too much fun and it genuinely still looks great on the original Xbox One (considering the fact that it's based on a game that came out in 2012). There's a mod called "taller trees" that does exactly what the title states but it makes the forests around Riften look stunning. It's making my second run through Skyrim even more immersive and enjoyable than my first. The mod with the Morrowind and Oblivion soundtracks is also helping with that.

Agreed! I traditionally always played ES games as an archer/thief but I'm playing as an Orc battle mage at the moment and having so much fun. It's a completely difference experience to my first run through Skyrim back in the day.

such a great game, can't pull myself away.

Unity2012

BTW, in case you guys don't know, The Surge is $20 on Xbox Live for gold members. The game is X enhanced, looks great and plays butterly smooth.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.

Yes, back two weeks ago when HDR was messed up. But that was fixed, maybe you have an update waiting?

Gitaroo

I could of sworn Halo Reach was one of the first games I tested on the Xbox One X when I first took the console home and it looked sharp. Today, I decided to start playing Halo Reach again (never played it) and was surprised at how muddy the game looks. What's even worse, there were graphical glitches during the cut scenes.

Maybe I'm imagined play testing the game. Halo Reach right now looks like ass and has graphical glitches (during the opening cutscene at the start of the game.)

Anyone else have the same experience?

I decided to start playing Halo 5 again and continue the campaign.

The game iq is being destroyed by the horrible AA solution, TAA post current gen era with tons of ghosting so unless they remove it in a remaster it will always look muddy. This is definitely the one game MS should have done x enhance first since it never had a remaster version.

LOLCats

Banned
Any idea when the Witcher 3 X patch is coming?

I have read of ps4 pro patch issues they are having. Might be some issues here and there they are having with x patch. Its gotta be a little difficult dedicating resources to it when im sure they are deep in cyberpunk.

I want it too. But ill definately cut cdpr as much slack as they need.

The game iq is being destroyed by the horrible AA solution, TAA post current gen era with tons of ghosting so unless they remove it in a remaster it will always look muddy. This is definitely the one game MS should have done x enhance first since it never had a remaster version.

Hopefully MS consider upgrading Reach once the MCC 4k update is done in 2018. I'd love to play through it again with decent IQ and a higher frame rate.

BatSu

Noticed some frame drops in AC Origins after yesterday's patch. Before this it run butter smooth. Anyone else noticed this?

Yes ,they also continue horrible textures or that do not finish loading. And this, i think that's wrong

lrVgT1X.gif

Iberian

I can't speak to the graphical glitches but the game has always had that muddy, soft look, at least on Xbox One. I don't remember how it looked on a real 360. Are you sure you didn't play Halo 3? It actually got a nice patch for the X but Reach has not been touched. I also played Reach when I got the X just to see if it looked/played any better and it seemed to be exactly the same as it was on the S.

I'm pretty sure Reach runs worse in the Xbox X than in the Xbox One. I just finished a campaign run in the One before I switched to the Xbox X. In fact, it was the first game I tested in the new console.

There's some kind of framepacing problem that didn't exist on the One, that creates stutters when there were none.

Every time I fire up BF1 I want to cry and I dont cry. The new turning tides DLC looks great and would be jaw dropping at 4k. MAKE IT HAPPEN EA OR ELSE!!!!!!!! haha jk

solis74

Are these enhanced games on Xbox One X like 'Remasters' but free?

only the old 360 or already released games can really be classed as "like remasters", however the newly released or upcoming games that are enhanced are just that, an ehanced version of the game.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war

I did have an issue where the colors where weird with netflix. It is also an issie that Netflix on the X and ps4 pro force HDR to run throughout the app.

So I uninstalled Netflix on my X and reinstalled and it solved the weird colour issue and I just leave HDR off because eith netflix it causes to much trouble.

YoshiMax

Currently pulling down a 4.04GB patch for Redout which is tagged true for X1XE now. I hope they’ve done a performance mode because it stank on S.

Top Bottom