• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
You know who...

giphy.gif

I wish. He'll be combat, bank on it.

Gotta hold out hope for Nightcrawler.

The Kree

Banned
Been saving gold for dormammu and crystals for unis, buy I guess it's all going towards the next update.

Just the promotional images from the updates only because I think the characters icons are hard to find, those I had capture from my phone when the game came out.

I think I'm just gonna retire this OT and have you do the next one because I haven't updated this in forever.
We're 270 pages away from a new OT. If you wanna just update the text and I'll put together some fresh art, we can do that.

Sinatar

Speed is in good place right now. Combat on the other hand... not.

Speed doesn't have anyone as good as Hobo Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Carnage or Space Knight Venom.

Kid Kaiju is good, but only when compared to other speed heroes, ditto with Baby Groot.

The Kree

Banned
I'm not expecting Deadpool necessarily, but I am expecting the original five and Magneto. I could imagine Deadpool being a shifter, assuming they're coming via special missions.

First things first, they need to add my two favorite muties: Emma Frost and Iceman.

As for native T2s, Phoenix and Apocalypse seem likely. For some reason I don't see Magneto or even Juggernaut being native T2. The latter is a good choice for bio sub though.

And forget just having all these characters, think of all the uniforms they can add too!

I only hope that they don't go too many updates in a row strictly focusing on X-Men. Still waiting on some other characters and uniforms we still desperately need.

Speed doesn't have anyone as good as Hobo Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Carnage or Space Knight Venom.

Kid Kaiju is good, but only when compared to other speed heroes, ditto with Baby Groot.

Kid Kaiju is definitely above MK and on par with Hobo Fist. People may not sing his praises a lot, but he's up there. I've had crazy success with him in TL, even against all the native T2s.

Oh god yes, it's happening!

Fitting that I read the new on my way to London Comic Con.

Wonder who the starting line up will be? God this opens the floodgates for years worth of characters and costumes.
This mean the Fantastic Four are on the table too?

Just please give me Juggernaut and make him top tier combat with his invincibility.

God this opens the floodgates for years worth of characters and costumes.
This mean the Fantastic Four are on the table too?
I was speculating this with a friend, and we thought we might end up getting the following:
June - X-Men + Magneto Update
July - Homecoming + Venomverse Update
August - Fantastic Four + Doom Update

Although, I could see them holding off on FF for a bit to focus more on more mutant releases (outside of MCU months).

Sinatar

X-Men get announced and now Doc Strange and Dormammu are restricted in timeline this week?

Is this Christmas?

The X-Men news is incredible.

On an unrelated note, I just tried the alliance conquest bullshit, and of course the phase timer had to end as I was about to launch my last fight in a region. As a result, 54 characters were moved to the "defeated" status.

Well I'll be damned. They lifted the ban.
Wonder how big the influx of mutants is going to be. They could add two dozen without any other additions and people would still cry for more.

So word is the first wave is

Beast, Magneto, Cyclops, Jean, Rogue, Storm and Wolverine.
So, what type would they be? Cyclops and Storm would probably be blast. I could see Mags and Jean as universal (or blast I guess). Beast as Speed, and Wolverine and Rogue as Combat?

So, what type would they be? Cyclops and Storm would probably be blast. I could see Mags and Jean as universal (or blast I guess). Beast as Speed, and Wolverine and Rogue as Combat?

I don't see any of that rumored group as universal. Not many X-Men seem to fit that typing. I'd put Cyke, Storm, Mags, and Jean (assuming mental, not Phoenix) as blast. Rogue as combat for sure, but Beast and Wolvy could go either combat or speed.

Edit: Now that I think about Jean, I wonder if they'll do something like what they did with Captain Marvel for her. Give her Phoenix form as a buff transformation for her 5th skill, and have that alter her moveset for a duration. Would be neat, but you can make good arguments for a separate native T2 Phoenix Jean as well.

What date are the X-men coming?

There's a pretty good likelihood the update drops June 6th or 7th (same time frame as the last update) but no guarantee yet.

Fixed
Netmarble said:
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

We are aware of an issue where the energy reduction of Hot Time Event for this period has not applied as intended. Currently energy reduction has been set and will be applied one more hour longer this period.

Following items will be given as compensation for this matter,

Energy *100 / Clear Ticket *50

These are available until ~5/30 14:59 (UTC+0), ~5/30 7:59 (PDT)

Sorry for the any inconvenience has been made.

Thank you.

Top Bottom