• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Famassu

Heyooo, got an HD Xion and 0.2 Terra from my 3rd falling price pull. I have 3 FMBs, should i guilt Terra? Is the Mickey medal I get from it worth it?

Last 2 Foretellers medals out in JP.
HD Invi EX
Tier: 7
Attribute: Upright Magic
Gauges: 1
Multiplier: 9.96x ~ 13.56x
Ability: [AOE] Buffs MAGIC ATK by 7 tiers for 2 turns. Debuffs the enemies' GDD by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Debuffs the enemies' MAGIC DEF by 7 tiers for 2 turns. Damage increases when one enemy remains. Does not affect enemy counters.
Hits: 4
(Ava better, she does one hit.)

HD Ira EX
Tier: 7
Attribute: Upright Power
Gauges: 1
Multiplier: 9.96x ~ 13.56x
Ability: [AOE] Buffs Upright ATK by 1 tier for 2 turns. Debuffs the enemies' GDD by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Debuffs the enemies' PSM DEF by 7 tiers for 2 turns. Damage increases when one enemy remains. Does not affect enemy counters.
Hits: 1
(Good medal, although idk if its worth the 15 pulls just for upright attack.)

The best thing about global is we can wait and see what medals come after.(which is also a curse) Will be interesting to see if Upright attack gets easier to get or not, if not Ira might be pretty important.

Heyooo, got an HD Xion and 0.2 Terra from my 3rd falling price pull. I have 3 FMBs, should i guilt Terra? Is the Mickey medal I get from it worth it?

"Deals 2 hits. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier & PSM-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn."
Meh. Might be good for turtling. But it isn't super amazing.

pariah164

Finally hit my wall in the US version. Quest 314. I can't kill Cerebus in time and it's a OHKO when it attacks me.

Was fun while it lasted.

Azuran

Banned
Finally hit my wall in the US version. Quest 314. I can't kill Cerebus in time and it's a OHKO when it attacks me.

Was fun while it lasted.

You should be able to completely annihilate early story bosses by simply using friend medals. A Sephiroth EX medal could one shot that without any buffs.

pariah164

Sölf;249867156 said:
I don't believe you. I beat him using only free medals + friend medal. See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5AN7tjiWNI&list=PL8lF88-VNBMmC-WNdlLdnzKHPqSiU5xnE&index=3
Well, IDK how to prove it short of taking a video of it, which I can't do, so... *shrug*

You should be able to completely annihilate early story bosses by simply using friend medals. A Sephiroth EX medal could one shot that without any buffs.
Nobody in my list has a Seph EX.

Kitoro

Does anyone know where I can find the premium Avatar Boards that we can expect after Ansem, relative to what's released since Ansem's outfit in JP?

Psxphile

Does anyone know where I can find the premium Avatar Boards that we can expect after Ansem, relative to what's released since Ansem's outfit in JP?

https://www.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-x/avatars/jp-outfits

EDIT: we'll probably never get these Bravely Default: Praying Brage crossover tie-in avatar sets that were only available for [chi]:

163ML7R.png
1FcUsbt.png

stylish as fuck

Sölf

Well, IDK how to prove it short of taking a video of it, which I can't do, so... *shrug*

Nobody in my list has a Seph EX.

No, I know he is able to oneshot you. One of my medals has the +2k Def trait which prevents me from dieing. However, considering you probably have stronger medals than me, you should be able to annihilate him.

pariah164

Sölf;249873054 said:
No, I know he is able to oneshot you. One of my medals has the +2k Def trait which prevents me from dieing. However, considering you probably have stronger medals than me, you should be able to annihilate him.
IDK what I'm doing wrong. Guess I'll try a few new medal combos and see what that does.

Soo I got top 100 party on JP, but didn't get armor? Is it delivered later or something?

Edit/sidnote: I just realized literally every single medal(besides HSC) that came out in JP this month has been an EX medal besides Vantias HD.
It's kinda weird because you can't pull any in a regular banner... Wonder if they will have a reprint for every single one, or a reprint with all of them combined.

Three Wishes is my strongest at +15. It has HD Xion, KH 0.2 Aqua, and Key Art #4, all level 100, but none guilted fully.

Any medals that increases your strength? Like Piglet or even 0.2 Kairi? Also any medals that have an Attack Boost?

I remember when I had to do that quest (a long time ago lol), I was using a Wisdom Form Sora w/AB2, Piglet with Defense Boost 2, KH2 King Mickey, Auron w/DB1 and a magic medal with Sleep on it. Friend medal at that time was a fully guilted KH2 King Mickey. Main trick is to try to put Cerberus to sleep and have medals that will raise your strength while also having medals that have either at least an Attack Boost or a Defense Boost.

Azuran

Banned
Any medals that increases your strength? Like Piglet or even 0.2 Kairi? Also any medals that have an Attack Boost?

I remember when I had to do that quest (a long time ago lol), I was using a Wisdom Form Sora w/AB2, Piglet with Defense Boost 2, KH2 King Mickey, Auron w/DB1 and a magic medal with Sleep on it. Friend medal at that time was a fully guilted KH2 King Mickey. Main trick is to try to put Cerberus to sleep and have medals that will raise your strength while also having medals that have either at least an Attack Boost or a Defense Boost.

Man, I kinda miss the meta when tatus effect skills actually had some use for completing stuff. I remember the Marluxia quests were a complete pain in the butt without poison. Yes, it was a pain in the ass to get them to proc sometimes but at least they gave the players more options other than buff as much as you can and try to one-shot everything.

My (Vulpes) party has around around 6,900,000,000 Lux and isn't in the top 130.

I've got 4,360,000,000 lux personally and am barely in the top 180 in the solo rankings.

It's been intense this round. The highest party ranking we have reached was 320, and I was the only one collecting lux at the time, I had I think a little over 70 million? I can't believe I have doubled it this time and I am barely passed the 2,000 mark in solo.
The other member in my party has made a little over 40 million, so we have 180 mil together. Clearly not enough hahaha
Oh well, maybe next time!

I currently have 17000 jewels. I currently have a 3-dot KH 0.2 Kairi. Should I spend the jewels on Roxas EX/Xion HD or Falling Price banner or should I save the jewels for an upcoming banner?

Azuran

Banned
I currently have 17000 jewels. I currently have a 3-dot KH 0.2 Kairi. Should I spend the jewels on Roxas EX/Xion HD or Falling Price banner or should I save the jewels for an upcoming banner?

I would say go for Xion especially if you have some spare brooms around. She's great and it looks like copy medals are going to be even better once we get pets.

Man, I kinda miss the meta when tatus effect skills actually had some use for completing stuff. I remember the Marluxia quests were a complete pain in the butt without poison. Yes, it was a pain in the ass to get them to proc sometimes but at least they gave the players more options other than buff as much as you can and try to one-shot everything.

Same same. I honestly had to look back at that quest's objectives and then look at the medals I currently have before recalling what medals I had put on 3W to beat Cerberus. The feeling when I had sleep actually worked and I was able to go to town on him was awesome.

I still play around with status effects as my Zexion B has Triple Threat (as well as extra attack) on him so it's great for Proud Mode.

Famassu

Oh fuck I totally forgot to do the Broom quests in last week's VIP. -_- i was busy with my pop up restaurant for most of the week and really tired on Sunday and completely forgot I had those still to do.

EDIT: Anyone have that SQEX support link? Will try to contact them and see if they could give me my missing brooms.

pariah164

Finally broke through:Turns out the Key Art #4 medal was not at max level, though I thought it was. Once I got it to 100, I wrecked Cerebus. Huzzah!

Kitoro

Ugh... I was having trouble beating the weekly gem boss that ended last night without Second Chance, so I got Second Chance, and accidentally overwrote Defense Boost II on my KH2 Kairi, thinking I already had it on my 0.2 Kairi, then realized my 0.2 Kairi doesn't have defense boost, and I couldn't beat the boss.

I've got no defense boost medals left, and am screwed with proud mode level content til I get more. Do premium outfits with Defense Boost IV or Defense Boost Max I appear relatively frequently? Has Defense Boost Max I even hit global yet?

Thanks!

Ugh... I was having trouble beating the weekly gem boss that ended last night without Second Chance, so I got Second Chance, and accidentally overwrote Defense Boost II on my KH2 Kairi, thinking I already had it on my 0.2 Kairi, then realized my 0.2 Kairi doesn't have defense boost, and I couldn't beat the boss.

I've got no defense boost medals left, and am screwed with proud mode level content til I get more. Do premium outfits with Defense Boost IV or Defense Boost Max I appear relatively frequently? Has Defense Boost Max I even hit global yet?

Thanks!

DB1 Max and DB2 Max are ranking rewards in Coliseum this month. You get one regular DB2 in the female Coliseum board as well.

Sölf

Thanks!

Def 1 Max and Def 2 Max are current Coli rewards.

Kitoro

Oh, damn! Thanks, guys! I'm pretty well geared, but I'm assuming it'll be quite the grind to rank high enough to get DB Max II?

Seems newly-updated iOS users are having trouble running the game. SENA suggests not updating if possible until they can offer a fix.

I'm constantly having issues of where it's taking forever to load, whether it's missions or even the home screen... It's not my router as I'm even having these issues on my friend's wifi as well as when using my phone's data. It was happening before iOS 11 came out, but it's been a thing post update to 11.

Been driving me crazy so I'm hoping that 2.3 takes care of the issues...

I'm constantly having issues of where it's taking forever to load, whether it's missions or even the home screen... It's not my router as I'm even having these issues on my friend's wifi as well as when using my phone's data. It was happening before iOS 11 came out, but it's been a thing post update to 11.

Been driving me crazy so I'm hoping that 2.3 takes care of the issues...

I've been having an issue like this as well, I figure it's just crap servers.

Kitoro

Well, it took an hour and a half, but I was able to grind my way to rank 4,755 for Coliseum this month. Pretty sure I shouldn't have to worry about slipping past rank 10,000 in the next 6 days, right?

Is this the first time Defense Boost Max II has been available in global, or has it been a regular Coliseum reward for a while? Anyway, thanks so much for the heads up, guys!

deanote666

Oh, damn! Thanks, guys! I'm pretty well geared, but I'm assuming it'll be quite the grind to rank high enough to get DB Max II?

I'm at round 502 in tier 14 and am in the top 300.

As long as you survive tier 14, it shouldn't take too long to get into the top 10,000.

Kitoro

If anyone on Unicornis is recruiting, I'm interested in graduating from this random party ranked at 520th. I'm pretty active, and plan to stay active for some time, as this is one of the few mobile games with a meta that I feel comfortable in keeping up with.

In case your party is picky, here's my resume:

If anyone on Unicornis is recruiting, I'm interested in graduating from this random party ranked at 520th. I'm pretty active, and plan to stay active for some time, as this is one of the few mobile games with a meta that I feel comfortable in keeping up with.

In case your party is picky, here's my resume:

Your resume is blank. =P

Finally broke through:Turns out the Key Art #4 medal was not at max level, though I thought it was. Once I got it to 100, I wrecked Cerebus. Huzzah!

Congrats! Only gets harder from there but at least you've had a breakthrough.

I've been having an issue like this as well, I figure it's just crap servers.

I always assume that the servers are poop anyways but it's been especially bad on all fronts since recently so I figure it's probably on the game too.

Kitoro

I think it's fun that they went with an ID system that goes by the order of people who signed up for the game, first.

I started the global version about 15 minutes after it went live, and my ID is 541. My girlfriend started, and she's in the 2 million range. Any other day one players still active here?

Top Bottom