• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT2| A Dutch Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

RSP

Honestly cant believe they signed Kimi for 2018, just get Ferrari junior in to be 2nd driver at least they'll get experience and the same level of performance .

They can put the junior in the sauber next year.

Edit: Well ... this thread sure went belly-up quickly.

Mohonky

I heard that Vettel has terms and conditions in his contract which states that he will only have Kimi as his team mate.

Not sure if true. Don’t shoot the messenger.

I dont doubt he prefers Raikkonen, but I doubt his contract specfically states Raikkonen more that it states he gets driver No 1 status.

Hamilton with his 4th title, it was a pretty underwhelming drive from him, but as Hamilton fan I'll take it.

Next year is going to be interesting though. Mercedes really didnt have the fastest race package this year, in quali for sure, but their race pace has definitely been under threat by Ferrari and Redbull, more concerning than that though is the fact that even when it is fast, it really really hates being in dirty air.

Ferrari have found awesome pace this year, Redbull actually look like in the past few races they are actually up there as the ones to beat (especially Max) and McLaren looking like that chasis is indeed as good as Alonso says it is, next year is going to be very interesting.

YourMaster

Hamilton with his 4th title, it was a pretty underwhelming drive from him, but as Hamilton fan I'll take it.

Did you miss the post-race photos that showed the half the bottom of his car missing from the initial crash? Because I don't think you can blame him for that incident, in fact it looked like he would at least pass Vettel there and then he had to start half a lap behind the rest of the field with a broken car and still managed to become WM.

(To be fair, with Vettel in 4th he could have stayed in bed that day.)

notathing

Banned
I'd be willing to share my thoughts on the subject every now and then.

Been watching the thing since the 80s. Never been much of a team fan myself, I am watching it mostly for the duels. In that regard, how do feel about Valteri? Is he a broken man? I really had high hopes for this guy.

I'd be willing to share my thoughts on the subject every now and then.

Been watching the thing since the 80s. Never been much of a team fan myself, I am watching it mostly for the duels. In that regard, how do feel about Valteri? Is he a broken man? I really had high hopes for this guy.

so far he's a downgrade from nico but he has the potential to do better than what he is doing right now

Yagami_Sama

Bottas seems to be feeling the pressure of having Hamilton as a team mate. I think this might be his last season with Mercedes. A lot o people are interested on that spot. But is just the first race of the year, but this season will be very important to him. Not sure where he might go if Mercedes drops him.

Bottas seems to be feeling the pressure of having Hamilton as a team mate. I think this might be his last season with Mercedes. A lot o people are interested on that spot. But is just the first race of the year, but this season will be very important to him. Not sure where he might go if Mercedes drops him.
Depends on who replaces him

Grieves

I've thrown up a 2018 Season F1 OT.

It's not very sophisticated and all nicked from the BBC site whilst my boss wasn't looking.

It's my first OT so don't crucify me - I just thought we should have one for this season.

Top Bottom