• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

low-G
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:49 PM)
low-G's Avatar
I'd probably be pretty interested in Switch's titles just like you had I not owned Mario Kart 8 on Wii U, Minecraft on so many platforms (even in VR! and with mods on PC), USF2 on X360, and Puyo Puyo Tetris being available on PS4... etc...

What's really killing my wallet lately is VR. When you add in the cost of the VR headset and you could even say the PC I built 1.5 years ago was partially for VR, you're talking so many thousands of dollars.

Switch is really a deal in comparison.

Also worth noting how there's some VR titles that are also similarly marked up versions of pre-existing games, just like on Switch. Gotta pay those porting $$$$'s I guess...
Last edited by low-G; 05-19-2017 at 05:55 PM.
kromeo
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:50 PM)
kromeo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Interfectum

Sure I'm just saying wanting a port on Switch goes a little beyond wanting a port from one HD box to another HD box. While it's still there I dont think it's all about fanboyism. The portability angle is huge, at least for me it is.

It used to be an automatic ban for asking for games on Vita, maybe the forum rules were changed, idk
TwistedFreeze
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:52 PM)
TwistedFreeze's Avatar

Originally Posted by erlim

I keep seeing these gushing threads about switch, it definitely is making me want a switch. It's really driving me, I'm looking at the releases almost daily, but due to stock and personal finances, it remains a difficult proposition. I'm itching to jump in despite complications.

I'd say it's best to wait till you can more easily find one and it has more games to choose from. It's a new system so it's usually best to get it later when everything has been polished. I want one myself but, at the moment, I'm just gonna wait till it gets easier to find and play Persona 5 and Resident Evil 7 in the mean time
the androgyne
I win life.
(05-19-2017, 05:55 PM)
the androgyne's Avatar
I think it's just that period where you can still keep track of all releases - ie there's not such a flood that smaller titles slip off your radar, instead they become the new excitement, even when they're old and available on other platforms already.

The biggest example i can think of is the Neo Geo stuff. The Arcade Archives OT was dead and buried after 4 pages but the Neo Geo games coming to Switch thread is still going strong at 46 pages?

It's absurd, most of those games have been released over and over again across many consoles, it just shouldn't be that big a deal. For all the benefit of having them portable, 95% of them would play like rubbish on a Joycon. But that's no biggie either when people need to justify their pro controller purchase! FWIW i'm a huge Neo Geo fan, I've bought my fair share of roms in the past, but never was there such a ruckus over them before!
ksamedi
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:56 PM)
ksamedi's Avatar
Why did this thread turn into a fanboy war? The OP just expresses excitement for the library and I have to say it has been pretty balanced and good so far. I have a wife that I play games regularely with these days thanks to the Switch so we should not rule out awesome bed multiplayer games and dismiss the Switch library. Snipperclippera, Tetris and Bomberman have been a blast for me even though I would not buy them on other platforms I own.
PSFan
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:57 PM)
PSFan's Avatar

Originally Posted by phanphare

I think people on here severely underestimated the appeal of software on a hybrid system

I don't see the appeal though. My n3DS and Vita still satisfy my portable/handheld gaming needs just fine. People say "console quality", but I already have console quality games on my handhelds. I played DQVIII and DQVII both on a console originally, they were just as good on the 3DS and I spent over 100 hours on both. Just like I did when I played them on a console. And the Vita gets a lot of games that are also released on PS4, and they play just as well.

So it really doesn't seem like this appeal is all that justified to me.
kristianity77
Junior Member
(05-19-2017, 05:58 PM)
kristianity77's Avatar
I've had mine a few days and so far have Zelda and Mario kart. I absolutely plan to only buy switch exclusives though but whether I stick to it is another matter. Mario is on the list for 2017 and whatever pops up at e3 for this year if anything.
Copper
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:58 PM)
Copper's Avatar
There's something amazing about being able to swiftly switch between playing on the big screen and on the go/ in bed.

So far I've picked up Botw, MK8D, Wonderboy, and plan on getting Disgaea 5. Will probably get ARMS too.
wind_steaker
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:00 PM)
wind_steaker's Avatar
Yeah, I wasn't expecting to get ARMS and Splatoon 2, but that Direct just completely sold me. Originally I bought it for entertainment when I'm working away from home, but it's just an all around great machine. I ended up double dipping on MK8 as well, which is the first time I've ever bought a game twice, but seeing as long term it's going to be my main multiplayer machine, who can say no - it's just excellent.
ridley182
aka Mister Chef
(05-19-2017, 06:00 PM)
ridley182's Avatar

Originally Posted by Copper

There's something amazing about being able to swiftly switch between playing on the big screen and on the go/ in bed.

Aside from the insane quality of Zelda and MK8D and others, yeah, the hybrid experience is what does it for me. It's just so addictive.
PSFan
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:01 PM)
PSFan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Copper

There's something amazing about being able to swiftly switch between playing on the big screen and on the go/ in bed.

So far I've picked up Botw, MK8D, Wonderboy, and plan on getting Disgaea 5. Will probably get ARMS too.

I guess it's not so amazing when you've been gaming on the TV from in bed with almost every console you've owned.
MisterR
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:03 PM)
MisterR's Avatar

Originally Posted by ksamedi

Why did this thread turn into a fanboy war? The OP just expresses excitement for the library and I have to say it has been pretty balanced and good so far. I have a wife that I play games regularely with these days thanks to the Switch so we should not rule out awesome bed multiplayer games and dismiss the Switch library. Snipperclippera, Tetris and Bomberman have been a blast for me even though I would not buy them on other platforms I own.

I think some people are just getting tired of the constant Switch is so awesome thread about what indy games they bought this week and the constant port begging in every other thread on the gaming side. Hopefully, it will calm down in a bit.
RAWRferal
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:03 PM)
RAWRferal's Avatar

Originally Posted by PSFan

I guess it's not so amazing when you've been gaming on the TV from in bed with almost every console you've owned.

A flip side to that is, unless you want to have people in your bedroom playing multiplayer games, you'd have to unplug everything and take it all to your living room...
OrbitalBeard
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:03 PM)
OrbitalBeard's Avatar

Originally Posted by MisterR

I think some people are just getting tired of the constant Switch is so awesome thread about what indy games they bought this week and the constant port begging in every other thread on the gaming side. Hopefully, it will calm down in a bit.

What's really awesome about forums is that when you spot a thread that doesn't interest you, it can easily be skipped.
phanphare
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:04 PM)
phanphare's Avatar

Originally Posted by PSFan

I don't see the appeal though. My n3DS and Vita still satisfy my portable/handheld gaming needs just fine. People say "console quality", but I already have console quality games on my handhelds. I played DQVIII and DQVII both on a console originally, they were just as good on the 3DS and I spent over 100 hours on both. Just like I did when I played them on a console. And the Vita gets a lot of games that are also released on PS4, and they play just as well.

So it really doesn't seem like this appeal is all that justified to me.

first I didn't say portable I said hybrid. second you didn't see the hunger Vita owners had for certain kinds of games because of the portability aspect? 3DS may not have seen that but I feel like that was more because most people understood the hardware wasn't capable of running the latest and greatest indie games.

also just because it's not justified to you doesn't mean it's not justified
kaydigi
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:05 PM)
I spent a lot also, only title I wish I didn't buy is I Am Setsuna. With Disgaea about to drop Setsuna probably won't be played again until Winter.
Copper
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:06 PM)
Copper's Avatar

Originally Posted by PSFan

I guess it's not so amazing when you've been gaming on the TV from in bed with almost every console you've owned.

Here's something cool. I was playing on my Switch the other day when my power went out.
Instead of losing progress I just took the Switch out of the dock and continued playing. The hybrid experience is what MAKES me want to play multi-plats/ports on switch.
TwistedFreeze
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:06 PM)
TwistedFreeze's Avatar

Originally Posted by ksamedi

Why did this thread turn into a fanboy war? The OP just expresses excitement for the library and I have to say it has been pretty balanced and good so far. I have a wife that I play games regularely with these days thanks to the Switch so we should not rule out awesome bed multiplayer games and dismiss the Switch library. Snipperclippera, Tetris and Bomberman have been a blast for me even though I would not buy them on other platforms I own.

Dude, does it honestly surprise you that this thread turned into a fanboy war? Like, at this point, I've learned it's best not to expect civil reasonable discussions. Personally, there's a decent amount of games I want to get on the Switch too, including a few ports I haven't had the opportunity to play yet, like Persona 4 Golden or Persona Emblem. For it's first year, so far, it's looking pretty solid, with a few just haves as well. Don't get where people are getting the impression that anyone is saying it has a better year than the PS4. You'd have to be blind to say that, with games like Horizon, Resident Evil 7, Nier, etc
big_erk
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:08 PM)
big_erk's Avatar

Originally Posted by Copper

Here's something cool. I was playing on my Switch the other day when my power went out.
Instead of losing progress I just took the Switch out of the dock and continued playing. The hybrid experience is what MAKES me want to play multi-plats/ports on switch.

That happened to me on the 2nd day I owned my Switch. Power went out and I freaked at first, then I remembered handheld mode. Picked up the Switch and continued playing Zelda in the dark. That's when it all clicked for me.
MisterR
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:09 PM)
MisterR's Avatar

Originally Posted by OrbitalBeard

What's really awesome about forums is that when you spot a thread that doesn't interest you, it can easily be skipped.

Unfortunately, the port begging clogs up almost every thread right now.
2+2=5
The Amiga Brotherhood
(05-19-2017, 06:09 PM)
2+2=5's Avatar
I'm happy that you are happy but obviously at lauch everything is expensive and there isn't much content.

Between Switch and the GPD Win i followed the way of the content and the saving and bought the GPD Win around Switch launch, i now have like 30 games, the most expensive game i bought was Batman Arkham Origins for 5 euro, i got a good amount of games for free(Binary Domain, Renegade ops, Mount & Blade, Chivalry and others), some stupid cheap deal(Deadly Premonition for 36 cents), and each of the other games for 2 euro or less, i bought only games i was interested in, i wouldn't be surprised if i spent for all the games less than the cost of 1 or 2 Switch games.
Last edited by 2+2=5; 05-19-2017 at 06:13 PM.
OrbitalBeard
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:11 PM)
OrbitalBeard's Avatar

Originally Posted by MisterR

Unfortunately, the port begging clogs up almost every thread right now.

Fair point on this aspect, since you can't really avoid that. I've really only noticed it being a big issue in Persona 5 threads though.
Papo Swing
Junior Member
(05-19-2017, 06:11 PM)
Papo Swing's Avatar
Do yoy have a job?

If so whats the issue? If not then why are you spending so much?
cw_sasuke
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:13 PM)
cw_sasuke's Avatar

Originally Posted by MisterR

I think some people are just getting tired of the constant Switch is so awesome thread about what indy games they bought this week and the constant port begging in every other thread on the gaming side. Hopefully, it will calm down in a bit.

Being mad about Enthusiast on a enthusiast forum being enthusiastic about their Hobby - what could go wrong.

Yeah...this will be a long year for people who have issues with people loving their Switch.
cubicle47b
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:14 PM)
cubicle47b's Avatar
I'm buying Switch games like it's the fall 2000 Dreamcast lineup.
Spy
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:14 PM)
Spy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Papo Swing

Do yoy have a job?

If so whats the issue? If not then why are you spending so much?

Some people have children, student debt, mortgage, etc.
Last edited by Spy; 05-19-2017 at 06:29 PM.
jmdajr
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:15 PM)
jmdajr's Avatar
Save money for a rainy day
Gator86
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:16 PM)
Gator86's Avatar

Originally Posted by OrbitalBeard

Fair point on this aspect, since you can't really avoid that. I've really only noticed it being a big issue in Persona 5 threads though.

I've seen it a lot in date announcement threads too. Like the South Park thread recently is derailed by people arguing "Switch or no buy" for a game that has never been linked to the Switch in any way.

I'm fine with people talking about the Switch - it's new and cool. The hybrid thing is fucking terrific for a lot of people. I just wish the Switch madness would calm down a little or maybe just post in already existing threads when there's literally nothing new/novel/interesting to say instead of meandering Switch threads being the Bloodborne LTTP.
Irishonion
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:16 PM)
Irishonion's Avatar
I'm still conflicted I want arms for fun motion controls 2 player, but man 60 bucks for arms. 80 bucks for extra set of joy cons, and probably need a charging grip or stand.
Zakalwe
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:20 PM)
Zakalwe's Avatar

Originally Posted by MisterR

I really enjoy my Switch, but the hyperbole about it is out of control on here. It's basically been a great Zelda game, a Mario Kart port and a bunch of indy games that most of these folks are losing their mind over wouldn't take two seconds to look at or care about if they came out on Steam or PS4, which most of them already have. I guess it's great that people are excited about their new system though and good for them for that.

What hyperbole?

The line-up is great, that's not hyperbolic. The system perfectly suits the indie games on offer, and for a launch line-up there's loads of great titles to choose from.

Have better launch line-ups existed? Sure. Is it hyperbolic to be really happy with the Switch's? Of course it isn't.
ridley182
aka Mister Chef
(05-19-2017, 06:21 PM)
ridley182's Avatar
Family's no biggie. Wife and kids were ok with eating every other day.
Papo Swing
Junior Member
(05-19-2017, 06:30 PM)
Papo Swing's Avatar

Originally Posted by Spy

Some people have a children, student debt, mortgage, etc.

Then that fits into the "if so then why are you spending so much" category.

I would also love to add that gaming is a self sustaining hobby. Specially at launch times I find old gaming items I own that I realistically will not use or are just gathering dust so I sell them and it basically pays for itself at times.

There are choices and gaming is not really rhat expensive a hobby.
peanutbutterlatte
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:30 PM)
peanutbutterlatte's Avatar
I'm in the position where I can't afford one, but really really want one. Like damn girl, I've got that initial buyer itch.
Spy
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:32 PM)
Spy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Papo Swing

Then that fits into the "if so then why are you spending so much" category.

I would also love to add that gaming is a self sustaining hobby. Specially at launch times I find old gaming items I own that I realistically will not use or are just gathering dust so I sell them and it basically pays for itself at times.

There are choices and gaming is not really rhat expensive a hobby
.

Do you have a family and a mortgage or are you in your teens/early 20's?
CANLI
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:35 PM)
CANLI's Avatar
Hi. As an owner of the Switch since 3rd March, I am planning to buy some games as :
Voez
Shovel Knight
MK 8 Deluxe
NBA Playground
Thumper
Arms
Splatoon
Disgaea 5
Ultra Street fighter 2

Snipperclips (bought for my 5 years old, we spend good times with this game)

Was interested about Puyo Puyo but the lack of Japanese Dub and the fact that I already own Tetris DS which is the best Tetris game are 2 reasons to not buy it.

But with my work, 2 children and I must first finish Zelda. The game is splendid and it takes me a lot of my free time and I have only 13 hearts. I decided to not buy a game until I finish it. I think that a lot of people are like me.

I don't understand the people who are complaining about the lack on switch or about another console. You have ecmverything. I'm 37, first console was the NES. We owned even shitty games as Soccer NES but we were happy. The price of a zelda or Mario 3 was about 70-80 euros and our parents salaries were way lower.

And if you're still complaining, please go out make sport or other activities :)
BitStyle
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:35 PM)
BitStyle's Avatar
This year is killing my wallet, but mainly because so many great PS4 games are releasing as well. Juggling these two consoles' release schedules have been a challenge, and my backlog is piling up.

Originally Posted by SanSebastian

How many more threads will we get to tell how great the Switch is?

It feels so forced. "Look, it actually is really good. I never had so much fun in my life!."

Sure, the handheld and docking feature is great. We all got it and agree.
But it's no news anymore.

And then coming around the corner and telling how great Bomberman and Tetris are?
That's just ridiculous. Nobody buys this console for this games.

And hell nobody who owns a PlayStation would open threads and tell how great some PSN-games are.

Imagine a launch of the PS5 with Pacman, Pong and TLOU3.
People would shit on it.

So why this constant threads about having the time of your gaming-life with two ass-old mini-games?

Why are you so conflicted about people expressing that they like something? And yes, people do make threads to talk about how some great PSN-games are. Were you here for the PS4 launch and the greatness that was Resogun?
Last edited by BitStyle; 05-19-2017 at 06:39 PM.
ramparter
(05-19-2017, 06:36 PM)
ramparter's Avatar
Admit it, you didnt need the second joycons..
Yes Boss!
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:37 PM)
Yes Boss!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by PSFan

I don't see the appeal though. My n3DS and Vita still satisfy my portable/handheld gaming needs just fine. People say "console quality", but I already have console quality games on my handhelds. I played DQVIII and DQVII both on a console originally, they were just as good on the 3DS and I spent over 100 hours on both. Just like I did when I played them on a console. And the Vita gets a lot of games that are also released on PS4, and they play just as well.

So it really doesn't seem like this appeal is all that justified to me.

Well,

It is just plain fun to play games on the Switch. A big beautiful screen and the new form factor. That is mainly the new appeal. Even going back to the super fun Vita this just feels like a pretty new experience. Rumble is also quite neat...if a bit more janky then advertised.
InfiniteCombo
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:39 PM)
InfiniteCombo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dusk Golem

I like the Switch and I own one, but I get increasingly tired of 'blind bliss,' I would call it. I don't know, I own every console and primarily play on PC so maybe I have some kind of bias, and I have never been big on console wars, but something about the Switch train turns me completely off from discussing it. Like the Switch has some good games for it and it was a decent launch, yes. but this year has been surging with great game releases and outside of Zelda there's nothing really on the Switch right now which compares with what's been releasing elsewhere, there's been some solid games but it's mostly been ports and smaller releases. My wallet has been struggling with gaming this year and the Switch certainly didn't help but I wouldn't say the Switch game library is particularly swamped with must buys right now, especially in a year where there's been so many must buys on other platforms.

I don't know, I guess the reason this bothers me is because it seems like fans trying to market the thing with the 'grass is greener' approach at times, like if they voice out how great things are on their side of the fence then it may cause others to join them. But it feels weird because of the methods I think. Like did you need to create this topic to say you're buying a lot for your Switch? What is it trying to accomplish or discuss? And it's not just been this thread, there's been various Switch threads about people trying to do some positive affirmation thing by being overtly positive. Like I swear this is the third NeoGAF topic on the same subject, which I guess there's an audience to discuss it but it just feels so forced to me.

I hope the Switch succeeds, and happy people like it, but this weird thing Nintendo fans are doing is really turning me off.

My favorite GAF post this year. EXACTLY what I've been thinking and feeling about this whole matter. (Except the ownership part... I don't own a Switch yet, but plan to get one.)

Originally Posted by OrbitalBeard

What's really awesome about forums is that when you spot a thread that doesn't interest you, it can easily be skipped.

Come on man, don't do this. During my time at GAF, you've always been one of the most reasonable and level headed posters, and even when I disagree I respect your viewpoints.

I expect this level of snark from others on this site, but not from you...
freethoughtbubble
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:41 PM)
freethoughtbubble's Avatar

Originally Posted by SanSebastian

How many more threads will we get to tell how great the Switch is?

It feels so forced. "Look, it actually is really good. I never had so much fun in my life!."

Sure, the handheld and docking feature is great. We all got it and agree.
But it's no news anymore.

And then coming around the corner and telling how great Bomberman and Tetris are?
That's just ridiculous. Nobody buys this console for this games.

And hell nobody who owns a PlayStation would open threads and tell how great some PSN-games are.

Imagine a launch of the PS5 with Pacman, Pong and TLOU3.
People would shit on it.

So why this constant threads about having the time of your gaming-life with two ass-old mini-games?

You sound like a miserable hater. People love these games as much as you love... whatever the hell you love. Get over it.
Avallon
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:42 PM)
Avallon's Avatar
I bought Zelda, beat Zelda, and haven't plugged the system in since.

We all have opinions.

Waiting for Fire Emblem Warriors.
commish
Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
(05-19-2017, 06:43 PM)
commish's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dusk Golem

I like the Switch and I own one, but I get increasingly tired of 'blind bliss,' I would call it. I don't know, I own every console and primarily play on PC so maybe I have some kind of bias, and I have never been big on console wars, but something about the Switch train turns me completely off from discussing it. Like the Switch has some good games for it and it was a decent launch, yes. but this year has been surging with great game releases and outside of Zelda there's nothing really on the Switch right now which compares with what's been releasing elsewhere, there's been some solid games but it's mostly been ports and smaller releases. My wallet has been struggling with gaming this year and the Switch certainly didn't help but I wouldn't say the Switch game library is particularly swamped with must buys right now, especially in a year where there's been so many must buys on other platforms.

I don't know, I guess the reason this bothers me is because it seems like fans trying to market the thing with the 'grass is greener' approach at times, like if they voice out how great things are on their side of the fence then it may cause others to join them. But it feels weird because of the methods I think. Like did you need to create this topic to say you're buying a lot for your Switch? What is it trying to accomplish or discuss? And it's not just been this thread, there's been various Switch threads about people trying to do some positive affirmation thing by being overtly positive. Like I swear this is the third NeoGAF topic on the same subject, which I guess there's an audience to discuss it but it just feels so forced to me.

I hope the Switch succeeds, and happy people like it, but this weird thing Nintendo fans are doing is really turning me off.

Damn, what a great post and right on point. Looking for some positive affirmation/being overly positive hits the nail right on the head.
Chessr
Junior Member
(05-19-2017, 06:45 PM)
Chessr's Avatar
I have this now.

Console
Ekstra set of neon joycons
Pro controller
Zelda special edition
1 2 switch
Bomberman
I am Setsuna
Disgaea 5
Has been heroes
All retail

And a Zelda switch case :)
Dark Ninja
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:45 PM)
Dark Ninja's Avatar
I never thought I would buy so many Neo-Geo games in 2017
Triteon
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:45 PM)
Triteon's Avatar

Originally Posted by tayls129

Ah, the joys of forgetting you have the system. I'm just not impressed with it, and find myself still playing multi-plats on any other system.

Mine gets played, just finished an hour session of puyo puyo but i disagree with the 'launch window is awesome talk".

Ive bought two games, one of which i owned already (puyo japanese import for xbone). I mean there is stuff to buy if you really want to spend money, but apart from zelda i see nothing worth getting excited for.
Interfectum
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:46 PM)
Interfectum's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gator86

I've seen it a lot in date announcement threads too. Like the South Park thread recently is derailed by people arguing "Switch or no buy" for a game that has never been linked to the Switch in any way.

Every thread or fanbase has it's moments. I'd argue the worst sour grapes 'port / platform begging' I've seen in months was yesterday's announcement that Destiny 2 is going to b.net and not Steam.
MaximumSpider
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:46 PM)
MaximumSpider's Avatar
The year of the PS4 and Switch.
Insaniac
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:47 PM)
Insaniac's Avatar
I knew I'd love the portability aspect of the Switch, but I didn't realize just how much more gametime I can squeeze in now because of that.
xenorevlis
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:47 PM)
xenorevlis's Avatar

Originally Posted by N.Grim

I see you have played Arms on the PS1 like that guy

I played ARMS and didn't enjoy it all that much. A week before the system launched.

Mario Kart 8 is fun and all, but I played loads on Wii U, and have Breath of the Wild for Wii U (to eventually use with CEMU, in fact).

Not everyone has the same tastes. I'm also not really into Splatoon, though I found it more enjoyable than ARMS. ARMS has some mini-games that look pretty fun, though.
kewlmyc
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:47 PM)
kewlmyc's Avatar
I'm surprised, this launch window feels barren as hell (especially if you already have had a Wii U). Good thing BotW is a good and long game.

Thread Tools