• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Kerrby

Banned
Salazar said:
Kerrby is the John Daly of Aus-GAF.

The most famous poster from AusGAF? Yes, I'd agree with that.

BanShunsaku said:
Has anyone got their GMG Saints Row 3 key yet? I guess we won't be getting them until the 18th?

Nope, they haven't sent them out yet even though pre-load is up on steam :(.

Danoss

So I went to make a Milo and then I remembered there was a number of requests for a how-to video on opening it with a spoon.

Luckily this came to me before I opened the fresh tin. I've made the vid (in 720p too) and am now uploading it to YouTube. I'll post the link once it's done.

Jintor said:
GafGOLD feels weird to me :<
PlatinumGAF gives me 25ppp. Loads up pages in half the time!

Danoss said:
So I went to make a Milo and then I remembered there was a number of requests for a how-to video on opening it with a spoon.

Luckily this came to me before I opened the fresh tin. I've made the vid (in 720p too) and am now uploading it to YouTube. I'll post the link once it's done.
It damn well better have this playing over the top

Danoss said:
How to Open a Tin of Milo with a Spoon - An AusGAF Special Presentation
I've seen some photoshops in my time and that was DEFINITELY edited in a post production studio up at Skywalker Ranch.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
legend166 said:
What the hell is that?!

Lacks the catharsis of stabbing the foil right in the middle with the pointy end of the spoon.

Holy crap what did I just watch. I too am of the stavvy stabby school.

this is madness

Yagharek

Ugh, playing some more PES 2011 (Wii) and really struggling to click with the 1-2 and give and go controls.

Legend- what sort of learning curve time did you find you had when you started with the wii series? I still find my player movements are very stilted and stop/start once my player receives the ball.

I do have moments where I remember to drag another player to where I want to kick the ball (switching from one side of the park to the other is quite tasty) but it all falls apart in the box.

I'm still in learning mode with this I'm afraid, as I havent had the time to get adjusted to it having been away from home for the past few months.

Ugh. Not sure if I can push through Battlefield 3. I want to see this Paris mission everyone was going on about but damn if this isn't sucky. YOU CAN'T SHOOT OUT CAR HEADLIGHTS. I thought DICE was all about destruction. Also the post effects are horrible, the lens flare and blotches on the screen don't make it more cinematic, it makes it so I can't see anything!

On the plus side all this talk about old electronic artists has me on an Aphex Twin kick.
Here is Digeridoo, Isopropanol and a remix he did of DMX Krew. Hard to remember that he has been making this stuff since I was born.

hamchan

reptilescorpio said:
Ugh. Not sure if I can push through Battlefield 3. I want to see this Paris mission everyone was going on about but damn if this isn't sucky. YOU CAN'T SHOOT OUT CAR HEADLIGHTS. I thought DICE was all about destruction. Also the post effects are horrible, the lens flare and blotches on the screen don't make it more cinematic, it makes it so I can't see anything!

The BF3 campaign sucks and will just make you feel bad, especially after playing through MW3's good campaign.

reptilescorpio said:

Wait till you get blinded by flashlights and laser sights. Also, after playing MW3 Paris mission, the BF3 Paris mission will feel lame.

RandomVince said:
Windowlicker didnt make sense in BF3 I assume?
Ah I was just trying to recall some of his older stuff I hadn't listened to in a while. Kinda burnt out on Windowlicker. The Chosen Lords series was fantastic too. Blue Calx is easily my favourite.

DeathJr said:
Wait till you get blinded by flashlights and laser sights. Also, after playing MW3 Paris mission, the BF3 Paris mission will feel lame.
The bridge section in MW3 Paris was pretty meh, everything other than that was great. Was kinda hoping that the BF3 Paris was going to blow me away but maybe I should have played this campaign before MW3's.

BanShunsaku said:
Has anyone got their GMG Saints Row 3 key yet? I guess we won't be getting them until the 18th?
this guy knows whats up.

also i stopped stabbing milo years and years ago. i thought it was something only small children did. :O

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
On the plus side all this talk about old electronic artists has me on an Aphex Twin kick.
Here is Digeridoo, Isopropanol and a remix he did of DMX Krew. Hard to remember that he has been making this stuff since I was born.
reptilescorpio said:
Ah I was just trying to recall some of his older stuff I hadn't listened to in a while. Kinda burnt out on Windowlicker. The Chosen Lords series was fantastic too. Blue Calx is easily my favourite.

The SAW albums are amazing. I couldn't get into anything else he did because everything just reminded me of all the Chris Cunningham Aphex vids :(
Always been a fan of Pulsewidth and Xtal.

Gazunta said:
I've been living my whole life wrong.
This will blow your fucking mind.

justin.au

Shaneus said:
I don't know why but there was a megaphone at a party I was at once a few years back (an 18th?), so fairly late into the night, right cunted-up, I got hold of it and a banana. Screaming into the megaphone: 'LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PEEL A BANANA.' Baffled looks. 'LET ME SHOW YOU'. I climbed up into a tree, started making monkey noises, and peeled the banana as shown in the video.

Couldn't have been happier with the way it went down.

I really like a good banana but I honestly can't remember ever eating one. Even apples are too much effort if you don't want to injest the sticker.

Deeku

But...but then you start at the crap part of the banana, the bit you don't eat! Well, I don't eat it anyway.

guidop

justin.au said:
I don't know why but there was a megaphone at a party I was at once a few years back (an 18th?), so fairly late into the night, right cunted-up, I got hold of it and a banana. Screaming into the megaphone: 'LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PEEL A BANANA.' Baffled looks. 'LET ME SHOW YOU'. I climbed up into a tree, started making monkey noises, and peeled the banana as shown in the video.

Couldn't have been happier with the way it went down.

was it 3 or 4 girls that got a plowing after that performance?

justin.au

guidop said:
was it 3 or 4 girls that got a plowing after that performance?
Fine. I won't bother you with any more of my fantastic anecdotes if that's your attitude.

I've got a great story about human excrement, but, your loss.

Danoss

justin.au said:
After a couple of German girls saw your impressive feat, they invited you back to their place. You made some shiza films together and they can now be found on some website.

guidop

justin.au said:
Fine. I won't bother you with any more of my fantastic anecdotes if that's your attitude.

My point was; after such a performance you would have gone home with anyone you wanted. No sarcasm

Gazunta

Now I really want some bananas. Thank goodness they're sort of affordable again, I just about paid off the third mortgage I took out the last time I wanted a dozen bananas.

The second mortgage was to buy a man cave. Good holy Christ is this turning out to be a project. I thought the new kitchen was a hassle. That was nothing. That was a breeze. That was angels strumming golden harps while Ricki Lee Coulter plays Crackdown with me.

Top Bottom