• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

isny

napkin dispenser
Thank you Shoppers Drug Mart for supplying me with chocolate and enough Optimum points to fund a PlayStation 4.

So true. TBH though I ended up giving most of my chocolate to Stump as I eat so very little of it.

For those of you who have finished with your Cadbury bars, Freshco has them on sale this week for $1.25, so I PM'ed at Ontario Superstore and got the good ones (coconut and cashew, etc.) for $1.25 each, mmmm

Kifimbo

To celebrate, I might have a Steam key for Nightsky. I don't think I used it. First to quote me gets it (hopefully it works!).

Thanks for keeping this thread alive over the years.

zroid

Banned
300 Club from the previous thread.

ixpzcUeYQtYcH.png

I hate myself

TheExodu5

Banned
So true. TBH though I ended up giving most of my chocolate to Stump as I eat so very little of it.

For those of you who have finished with your Cadbury bars, Freshco has them on sale this week for $1.25, so I PM'ed at Ontario Superstore and got the good ones (coconut and cashew, etc.) for $1.25 each, mmmm

Man I really want some Fruit n' Nut bars.

Is there any way to check shoppers optimum points online? Or even redeem online? I probably have a shitton and never paid attention to it.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I got all worried when I saw OT2 was locked in my subscriptions then I remembered how close we were to 20K.

iphys

Is there any way to check shoppers optimum points online? Or even redeem online? I probably have a shitton and never paid attention to it.

Yes, no, and if you don't earn points for 12 consecutive months you lose them so keep your account active.

Sora_N

To inaugurate, a question:

Future Shop has a trade in promo where 1 selected game gets you a $40 gift card and 2 games get you a $60 one.

There's a sale on PSN for P4A with all DLC for $28, I was thinking on trading in the physical copy to buy PSN cards and get the digital copy. Will this work? When do the PSN bundle deals end?

EDIT: Also, great OP. I like it. :)

That sounds like a good deal, what dlcs are released so far?

ohlawd

I got some shit experiences with a Sandisk... yeah that's right, mothereffing Sandisk.

But yeah you can get one for less than 30 for sure.

Anyway this thread is subbed.

ssowinski

Shamelessly thread-begging for a $10 off code for Futureshop so I can get Dragon's Dogma DA while it's still on sale. Please.

Anyone have an extra that they won't use? If not I'll take a tsilon invite so I won't clutter up the thread in the future(shop). Also, please.

Sora_N

Shamelessly thread-begging for a $10 off code for Futureshop so I can get Dragon's Dogma DA while it's still on sale. Please.

Anyone have an extra that they won't use? If not I'll take a tsilon invite so I won't clutter up the thread in the future(shop). Also, please.

I might have an invite if you want to pm me your email. Cant help you with the code though.

KarmaCow

Wait Tsilon is giving away $10 off codes for Dragon's Dogma? The latest perk I see is the one for a free Dota 2 code (what a deal!).

sikkinixx

Any good deals at EB on Facebreaker?

but srsly, this the 800 reward zone points the best deal for Animal Crossing pre-orders? The fiancé wants to get it on order.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Yeah, I put in my relative's San Fran address and it didn't work.

That's terrible, my sympathies.

Okay radar out for Wii-U Mario Bros.

Persona 4 is 29.99 on Amazon

I had a fantastic deal on Sonic Colors NEW for $10 on Futureshop.ca

Vita Ragnarok Odyssey limited edition for 39.99

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Just did the SDM Wii U Basic Deal for $279.99 + a $50 gift card + 20x points. Was going to wait until E3 but figured this is as good a time as any.

Still new to the Optimum stuff. Do the Redemption Events happen often?

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Just did the SDM Wii U Basic Deal for $279.99 + a $50 gift card + 20x points. Was going to wait until E3 but figured this is as good a time as any.

Still new to the Optimum stuff. Do the Redemption Events happen often?

Usually once a month, there will be a bonus redemption day, on the 10-13 of the month.

Could be just in time for E3 too. Price Drops Galore.

zeitgeist

Does anyone know if you get a FS $10 off coupon for preordering Last of Us?

Bit of a heads up too, I had a $5 one for Bioshock and it was supposed to expire but it still worked.

Top Bottom