• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Voror

SS4 Gogeta is going to be a real rough ride without close to a late game account yeah. It's worth mentioning you can easily run into team cost issues at ultra high levels. My current team of mostly Neo gods racks up almost all my team cost at near player level 300. If I could give any advice it would be try to strike a balance of your play in the early stages. Farm that story mode for level ups with free stam refills and take a shot at a Dokkan whenever you have the spare stamina. You'll need those levels for the team cost as they start awakening.

As for standard Gogeta, did you manage to pull AGL Super Vegito? If you did put him in your team or look for a friend using him as lead and he'll practically destroy Gogeta in counters alone.

You'll be surprised how far you're going to grow your teams. I've not tested it but I'd be a bit shocked if my SS4 Veggie couldn't one shot him now as many neo gods can one shot the old gods in their Dokkans.

Yeah I'm seeing a bit of that so I'm focusing on trying to get more level ups to increase it right now.

Yes, he's the first character I've Z-Awakened actually. I had him when I tried so I suppose it might have been bad luck, though he also wasn't awakened yet.

I've had some guests with maxed out neos that do ridiculous damage so I definitely believe it.

MicH

gVFREuxl.jpg

Woo! This one took forever due to the high stamina cost! Now to work on getting the medals for SSJ3 GT Goku

"Looks like you're having trouble. Wanna spend two stones to revive with your items refreshed??"

Why they don't give you items back when you use a stone to revive is beyond me. Like seriously I spent a stone and you can't even help me out by givingme items so I don't die? Maybe like give me back half the items back, just something at least :/.

What team are people doing for OS Stage 3 Z-Hard?

As for SSJ4 Gogeta, I have yet to pull any SSJ4 unit, or the new OS but the team I did for Z-Hard was Mono-INT:
TUR Buuhan
TUR Super Baby 2
TUR SSJ Bardock
TUR Vegito
LR Piccolo
UR SSB Vegeta
Friend: SSJ4 Gogeta

would that work for Super too?

MicH

And that's SSJ3 GT Goku dokkaned. Phew! That's three Dokkans for me today: Super Gogeta, SSJ4 Goku and SSJ3 GT Goku. My STR team looking good! Just need to dokkan Trunks and Paikuhan now

Voror

Huh does SSR AGL Super Vegito not on the Dokkan Awaken list or am I missing it? Not that I had the medals of course but I just wanted to see. I wish there was a way to make it so you can just look at the characters you actually have then having to scroll through this whole list.

Kettch

Alright, got my Broly dokkaned once finally. SA10, 14 crit. He's already a monster, but I'm ready for him to obliterate everything after I farm up some more kai medals.

Nice bonus that I can put my other Broly on the team now too, guess I'll need to farm his SA some time.

denebj

Neo Member
Kai banner dropped... You can do 4 summon... That's awesome!! GO FOR IT!!!!
Best 100 stones you can spend ☺️☺️☺️☺️

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
You guys were right - INT team is the real deal against Gogeta.
Used Trashmans LR Ghohan for the first time....goddam his super attack is quite epic.
I need like 6 more runs to get all the medals for Gogeta.

Any LR Gohan users i can add ? I would assume that double Buuhan can clear it as well but the first two stages are probably easier with Gohan.

And im out of stones.....damn, thought we could only use the banner once lol.

So I didn't realize I had one of those opening summon SSR tickets for Baba's shop. Any suggestions on who to grab? I have 18, though idk how good she is anyway. I'm torn between the two Gohan. Future Gohan looks like he has more links, which is useful. But I feel like SS2 Gohan is probably a decent character too. They're both free so I don't mind either just wondering if one is for sure better for events and stuff since I'm only just now really getting back into things.

So I didn't realize I had one of those opening summon SSR tickets for Baba's shop. Any suggestions on who to grab? I have 18, though idk how good she is anyway. I'm torn between the two Gohan. Future Gohan looks like he has more links, which is useful. But I feel like SS2 Gohan is probably a decent character too. They're both free so I don't mind either just wondering if one is for sure better for events and stuff since I'm only just now really getting back into things.

SSJ2 Gohan after dokkan awakening is the best out of all of them. Great support floater with his passive and is considered "OPTIMAL" on a Mono or Super AGL team. :3

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/glbmonoagl
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/glbsuperagl

Oh dude 20 kais? That's awesome. Highly recommend everyone pull at least twice on this banner but honestly probably get all of them. Got my Gotenks to SA10. Considered spending the rest of them on FP Frieza or Omega Shenron but I think I'm gonna sit on them until the Gogeta banner at least. If I manage to pull SSB Vegeta, Rage Trunks and Gogeta I'm gonna need the rest of them and then some.

SSJ2 Gohan after dokkan awakening is the best out of all of them. Great support floater with his passive and is considered "OPTIMAL" on a Mono or Super AGL team. :3

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/glbmonoagl
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/glbsuperagl

Awesome thanks! I need a break from farming for Gregory medals so I'll go farm his Dokkan medals while I can since I don't think I can do like any of the Dokkan Event strike missions with what I've got right now.

The only really great card I don't have the SA maxed out on is Rosé, which I guess is a no brainer. Especially if we are getting those 20 stones a day back.

MiTYH

Pulled once on the elder kai banner, brought my SSJ4 Goku (with 1 dupe) to SA 10, enough to fully dive into the path. Feels good

Kettch

I need another 37 east Kai+others for LR Broly, which will probably take another 111 or so runs of the Bulma stage.

Wonder what rank I'll hit by the end of this, already up to 150.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oooh we can do the elder kai summon 4 times? I only have enough stones for 2, but still that's gonna make someone happy

latest

MiTYH

Getting LR goku to SA20. The struggle is real.

Tell me about it. I just started the Goku Grind to get the SA up to 10.
- The R Gokus were easy
- The 27 Frieza's chair was easy
- The Wayward Champion Goku medals... is annoying, since it's not a guaranteed drop, apparently.

But geez, the grind to summon with FP, then awaken everyone from R --> SR, then max level, then dokkan, then SR --> SSR, then max level, then awaken... it's so tedious and time consuming. Not to mention I wasted all my AGL medals awakening Pikkon's on Monday (worth it, but still).

When LR Goku event is here, my focus is just the medals. I already have to use an hourglass I think on him, so I'm in no rush for the SA10. The rest of it... we'll see how it goes. Getting LR Goku might be enough for me

Maddness

Tell me about it. I just started the Goku Grind to get the SA up to 10.
- The R Gokus were easy
- The 27 Frieza's chair was easy
- The Wayward Champion Goku medals... is annoying, since it's not a guaranteed drop, apparently.

But geez, the grind to summon with FP, then awaken everyone from R --> SR, then max level, then dokkan, then SR --> SSR, then max level, then awaken... it's so tedious and time consuming. Not to mention I wasted all my AGL medals awakening Pikkon's on Monday (worth it, but still).

When LR Goku event is here, my focus is just the medals. I already have to use an hourglass I think on him, so I'm in no rush for the SA10. The rest of it... we'll see how it goes. Getting LR Goku might be enough for me

Truth. It's basically all the training/awakening to get these dudes to 100% for the guaranteed SA that's just tedious. Plus I just fucking realized that I have to somehow get 4 more of the TEQ goku's from the actual event to drop so I can 100% his potential. Fuck me.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
who should get their SA raised up to 6 between SV, Rose, and SS4 Goku? All 3 are at SA1 with no orbs invested in their potential pathway.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
who should get their SA raised up to 6 between SV, Rose, and SS4 Goku? All 3 are at SA1 with no orbs invested in their potential pathway.

SS4 Goku. He hits stupid hard with high SA level.

Cruxist

GAH

Thought this was gonna be just a one off. Spent 50 stones yesterday on another try for SSJ4 Gogeta. Would've saved if I knew this was an option more than once.

MicH

Odd. After having the hardest time getting Fattenks earlier today I just got the last 4 I needed in a row. Nice to be done. Got all Strike characters to SA15 except Paikuhan and Tien who are at 10. Getting my STR Paikuhan to SA10 left me unable to finish those.

I took the 50% chance every single time, only with those two did it fail. Very nice.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Black dropped his card four times in a row. All four stuck. SA10. Today is a good day.

Now I don't know what events to run!

Edit: AWKWARD

Do we know for sure that stage 4 is coming to global?
I got all the cards and medals to get the STR strike characters to SA15 yesterday just in case, but wondering if I should spend some time farming event drop characters.

It's been translated and would be a real dick move not to release it during the LR campaign.
But this is Bamco you never know

Summary of random current Dokkan thoughts:

-Fuck I didn't save any stones for the Elder Kai event.
-King Cold's stage is terrible. Long, lots of traps and encounters.
-I need AGL orbs
-I just want to be done with LR Goku.

Top Bottom