• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best television end credit song

My favorite was at the end of one of Game of Thrones' Season 4(?) episodes where
Jamey's hand is cut off
, then it cuts to credits and a rollicking rock song. One of those amazing wtf moments for viewers.

Edit - I guess someone already posted it 😮

Bronx-Man

Banned
If I could
Begin to be...
Half of what you think of me...

I could do about anything...
I could even learn how to love
Like you...

OmniGamer

Random nostalgia:

Ren & Stimpy

Exo-Squad

Wild & Crazy kids (that laugh at the end is etched into my memory...can't ever find the outro theme to this show though)

Beetlejuice

Beach

Shameless End of Season 4

The Cold by Exitmusic

Would have been fine if the show ended right then and there.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
The end credits to the first episode of Luther. Plays Emiliana Torrini - Gun while showing parts of the next episode with the skinhead and his crazy son.

The only thing thats come close imo is the ending to the season premier of Doctor Who with Amy Pond where it goes into the promo that ends with the "what you dont put in trap" line of dialogue.

Trouble

Banned
I don't know if it really counts, but the song used for the ending of the Breaking Bad series finale was basically the best thing that's ever been on TV.

nolips

That final scene in the last episode of Sopranos. When it faded to black and Journey's «Don't stop believing» kicked in.

Top Bottom