• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/10/09 – FIFA 10 Demo (EU)

tirminyl

Video store is having a sale. $0.99 SD / $1.99 HD TV Shows

30 Rock Season 1
Battlestar Galactica Season 1
Eureka Season 1
Friday Night Lights Season 1
Heroes Season 1
Psych Season 1
The Office Season 1

jett

D-Member
First time playing LBP, first impressions: wow it looks really blurry. :p Kinda fun, the second user level was totally awesome. I may get the GOTY edition.

Volcynika

For those still wondering if Half Minute Hero will be PSN only, email from XSeed mentions the opposite! (in addition to the Amazon link)

"Half-Minute Hero will be released in October 2009 at retailers across North America. "

Also, it's the first of two!

"We are excited to release the first of two downloadable demos for our upcoming speed RPG, Half-Minute Hero. The demo, which will be available starting today for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), accelerates gamers through a full RPG in Hero Mode. This mode allows players to level up by defeating monsters in random encounters, upgrade equipment, talk to villagers and challenge the Evil Lord, all against a punishing countdown clock."

jsnepo

They finally have Syphon Filter 2. Now I can complete the trilogy along with Crash Bandicoot. I hope they do the same with Spyro.

jsnepo said:
They finally have Syphon Filter 2. Now I can complete the trilogy along with Crash Bandicoot. I hope they do the same with Spyro.
Crash Bandicoot is not complete until they put the best one up, CTR.

Oni Jazar

jett said:
First time playing LBP, first impressions: wow it looks really blurry. :p Kinda fun, the second user level was totally awesome. I may get the GOTY edition.

I own the game and tried the demo. For some reason the demo seems very blurry.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I LOVE the wipeout HD Dynamic theme. So much content to download wow.

tirminyl said:
Video store is having a sale. $0.99 SD / $1.99 HD TV Shows

30 Rock Season 1
Battlestar Galactica Season 1
Eureka Season 1
Friday Night Lights Season 1
Heroes Season 1
Psych Season 1
The Office Season 1

I might bite at that price.

noah111

Still Alive
Lion Heart said:
I didnt want to bump the 3.00 thread but my ticker has magically vanished :D .
I haven't noticed since i'm using the 'set date to 2050' trick that makes it disappear, but it's still visible when I reset the date and restart the system.. you sure it just vanished randomly?

I have a dilemma maybe someone could help me with

I made a new PSN account because I didn't like my other name (yeah I'm like that sometimes, I re-arrange my apartment when the look gets stale) and I want to use my same billing/credit card info on the new one. How can I go about doing that? Will I have to call Sony?

Razorskin

----- ------
brandonh83 said:
I have a dilemma maybe someone could help me with

I made a new PSN account because I didn't like my other name (yeah I'm like that sometimes, I re-arrange my apartment when the look gets stale) and I want to use my same billing/credit card info on the new one. How can I go about doing that? Will I have to call Sony?

That's easy, just go on the xmb under network and go

Account management>Edit billing information

Razorskin said:
That's easy, just go on the xmb under network and go

Account management>Edit billing information

but isn't it linked to my other account? do I need to completely wipe my previous account info or something? I tried once and it said that the info was invalid or something.

Razorskin

----- ------
brandonh83 said:
but isn't it linked to my other account? do I need to completely wipe my previous account info or something? I tried once and it said that the info was invalid or something.

I've never had my credit card on 2 accounts at once but even if you need to remove you credit card info it'll take you 2 minutes to put the info back.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Fat Princess demo being pulled is :(. Too late on that front.

Silent Hill being $5 means someone at Konami/SCEA is finally GETting IT(TM).

I'm going to assume Half-Minute Hero is requiring 6.00 and as such will be useless for me. :(

Good for XSeed to release Wild Arms XF to the store, IIRC you can convert PSX 1 and XF data to both games (but you need a converter application, obviously).

I think I'm going to wait until the NISA sale before I get anything new from the store though.

Razorskin said:
I've never had my credit card on 2 accounts at once but even if you need to remove you credit card info it'll take you 2 minutes to put the info back.

I'll try some stuff and see what happens, thanks :D

I didn't know if it would be like omg someone is trying to use someone else's info!

vazel

Banned
Wipeout dynamic theme is neat. Although I wish it had been racing instead of the testing sequence. Racing lends itself very well to the repetition of the dynamic themes. The obvious repetition of the dynamic themes is a real downer for me.

brandonh83 said:
TMNT sucks. The original is better, better music, not really much difference in gameplay quality, and it's short.

I'm surprised that they chose to remake the arcade version when the SNES version is the one that everyone loves.

Decado

I just downloaded the late PS3 update today. The blury background when browsing the PS3 menu is seriously pissing me off. How do I get rid of it?

F#A#Oo

Banned
I tried FP for a long period tonight...

Glad I didn't purchase the game...FP is the perfect example of a game this generation that garned alot of press and was highly wanted but man is it a let-down.

So sad! I actually use to day dream about how much fun it was going to be...but it's just not fun.

WilyRook

I almost forgot how great Blood Omen is. If you haven't played it, and you like bird's eye adventure games with good writing, voice-acting, etc (blood and gore). it's totally worth it.

But only if you have patience for load screens. Even back then, loading like this would just barely fly.

But man, the voiced description of Nupraptor's head is worth it. :lol

careksims

Kagari said:
The Star Wars demo is crap :|

Totally agree. I played it and I found how easily you can fall off and how easily you take damage. Totally deleted after. I'm waiting for that complete SW:Unleashed.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Silent Hill :(

I want it but it brings back nightmares, I can never play a Silent Hill game in the dark since I played this. :(

acevans2

TMNT has nice art, but I deleted the demo after about 4 minutes of playing. Not entertaining.

I like the WipEout HD Dynamic theme [because it's free]!

Top Bottom