• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League - Official Trailer 1

Should Superman eventually appear in the trailers?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw

OFd2Kp6.gif

s9NC5Bu.gif

Sx6QqXK.gif

vlnrQNK.gif

LSvNKMO.gif

sq2n3PJ.gif

EOHalvV.gif

Bleepey

Doesn't look like a TV movie, but it seems we are going to be greeted with the DC comedy houre. Thanks Marvel fans.

Yes i know I mentioned Marvel and I don't care fuck you.

Sorry DC I don't believe you anymore. Show me a good trailer 100 times ok I've seen you do it before. I need a good fucking movie first.

Also Cyborg looks no bueno.

The Cowboy

Not feeling it at all, i really liked MOS's trailer and even BvS's trailer - but this just seems off, the bit at the end "YEAH!" was just terrible.

Still, Cyborg is way to overdesigned now we have a proper clear look at him.

Fury451

Banned
Okay, the end with Batman and Aquaman was cool.

Cyborg looks like a cartoon.

Movie has beautiful looking action and anyone that says Snyder is a technically bad director is wrong.

It looks washed out as all hell and I doubt the story will be any better than the shitshow of BvS.

Still not that interested or excited at all, which was weird, but I have zero faith in this universe right now. Maybe it'll be a pleasant course correct.

HvySky

Will wait until I'm off work and can watch on a TV, but I know not to get roped into the hype anymore when it comes to Snyder. Will hope for the best, expect the worst.

Not too shabby.

Flash:"what are your super powers again?"
Batman:"I'm rich."

Trading something the character would actually say for what amounts to a meme joke line? Ehhhhh. Unless they're going for a Lego Batman-esque deconstruction of the character and the culture around him...which I kindaaa doubt.

Wanderer5

Lol, Bruce's, "I'm rich" response.

Well not a bad trailer, even through it is still hard to be enthusiastic for now. I really hope DCEU this year will be a nice step up from last year.

Betty

Banned
Well cut trailer.

Cyborg looks like he's cgi all over though, face included, really stands out.

The end with the attempts at jokes fell flat too.

Good trailer though.

Alienous

Looks really ambitious.

Hopefully it isn't another movie that's only complete in the 'Ultimate Edition'.

Haha, why even kid myself, of course that'll be the case.

Cess007

What' the obsession of DC of using as much popular songs as possible in their movies/trailers? Reminded me of Suicide Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom