• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump (through Judge Jeanine): "Paul Ryan needs to step down"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Next time you sit at home watching the State of the Union address, remind yourself that one out of this cast of misfits is sitting in some undisclosed bunker as the designated survivor.

In the past this would have scared me.

Not sure how it could scare me anymore than what we have now.

If I'm Ryan I'd create a commission and special prosecutor, then prepare his pro Ukraine 🇺🇦, anti Russian platform as the next president

Lo-Volt

I find it interesting that there's one democrat in that list.

The new agriculture secretary hasn't been confirmed yet, because the administration is a shit show. Some rural and farm industry backers were getting really annoyed at how slow they were nominating someone for the USDA.

Ac30

Did she just say that nobody expected the president to know how to do his job because he was an outsider? Shit like that pisses me off because Obama was extremely qualified and they Republicans talked down to him now we have an idiot in office and it's okay he doesn't know what he is doing?

This just furthers the point that to be black in America you have to be twice as good as your white counterparts and to be white allows you to be mediocre in your job and still be seen as an asset.

Twice?

161009194352-donald-trump-debate-clinton-accusers-st-louis-photo-op-00000000-large-169.jpg

Last time Trump felt this threatened he physically surrounded himself with women to make himself appear larger to potential predators. Now he's evolving into one of those parasites that eats a fish's tongue and then lives in its mouth.

Did she just say that nobody expected the president to know how to do his job because he was an outsider? Shit like that pisses me off because Obama was extremely qualified and they Republicans talked down to him now we have an idiot in office and it's okay he doesn't know what he is doing?

This just furthers the point that to be black in America you have to be twice as good as your white counterparts and to be white allows you to be mediocre in your job and still be seen as an asset.

Yup

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
No Trump.

You screwed it up. You were the one to make the wire tapping tweet that was easily exploitable by the Dems and the media so all the attention went to that. You were unable to make the push early on. You were scared to commit to it the moment you heard someone say "Trumpcare". Now we're stuck with it. Fuck right off with your bullshit. It's one of the few things I actually want and expect out of you and you failed to deliver.

Tired of winning yet?

Ogodei

Ryan holds the cards.

Just change the house intelligence committee chair and let it play out.

Ryan wants to get his granny-starving jollies, he knows he doesn't get that if impeachment sucks up all the oxygen in the room, unless he thinks he can score a double impeachment of Pence too, then he could swing up in one shot.

tuxfool

Banned
Ryan wants to get his granny-starving jollies, he knows he doesn't get that if impeachment sucks up all the oxygen in the room, unless he thinks he can score a double impeachment of Pence too, then he could swing up in one shot.

Pence would be more ideologically aligned with Ryan. If Ryan could install Pence in the Oval office he would certainly have a more able and willing partner to his agenda.

Pence would be more ideologically aligned with Ryan. If Ryan could install Pence in the Oval office he would certainly have a more able and willing partner to his agenda.

The point is that impeachment would be a long process and grind Washington to a halt. Nothing gets done. 2018 rolls around and then -- Pence or not -- a new Congress will be seated.

Chumley

Banned
Trump is getting shot from a hundred different angles and hasn't scored a single W so far, and he thinks going to war with Ryan is a good idea.

This is just hilarious. I honestly don't see him surviving past next month.

Pastry

Banned
Paul Ryan is a moron but he's obviously king of the morons. Who the fuck else is going to replace him? Boehner was more competent than any R in the House and he couldn't handle that shit show either.

Trump is getting shot from a hundred different angles and hasn't scored a single W so far, and he thinks going to war with Ryan is a good idea.

I don't think he even thinks this shit through. He just has these impulses to blame others so that he can tell himself he's not a fucking failure of a president and human being.

PopeReal

He is obviously a mastermind playing 4 dimensional chess. Everyone else just doesn't see it yet.

Azuran

Banned
Wow when is Cheeto going to learn how to take an L with dignity? He's the one who was running around promising people to repeal Obamacare immediately, yet we're about to head into April and is still standing in one piece.

I hope the Democrats constantly remind Cheeto that he failed hard for the next couple of months. You know this failure is going to be stinging him deep for a long time, and there's no way the public is forgetting about this failure in the near future like his multiple bankruptcies.

The fact that he needs his cronies at Fox News to do his dirty jobs because he's too cowardly to say what he's thinking is just pathetic.

It's pretty crazy that there is a real possibility that the speaker of the house could become president. If Republicans are looking for who would replace Ryan that's got to be a consideration, and one for anyone going after the position.

Every Trumpadore that has ever given me an argument for why Donald Trump deserved/need/was qualified to be president was because he's a "business man, and darn it thats what this country needs is us a good bidness man to fix our econuhmeee" and now.. NOW they walking it back saying "who could expect a businessman to understand the nuances of government"....

my brain..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom