• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Toronto,Rangers,New Jersey, Buffalo, Vegas and Tampa are all interested in Shattenkirk

sweet. we're going after a defenseman!

too bad we have $8 million in cap, still need to sign brown and hyman and a backup goalie... also something something duchene because reasons

Merguson

Banned
sweet. we're going after a defenseman!

too bad we have $8 million in cap, still need to sign brown and hyman and a backup goalie... also something something duchene because reasons

Those numbers include Lupul and Horton so I'm sure they can make it work based on what I know of LTIR calculations.

I don't think the Leafs are going to get Shattenkirk though.

calder

The only pairing that will terrify Winnipeg is

Nurse - Subban

I chuckled. Then I was sad at the thought of all the Smelly-types around bringing down my city's otherwise sterling reputation . 😔

I wish I knew stuff about the NBA because this Phil Jackson shit is fascinating. And I'm jealous of the crazy trades and signings there.

calder

That would be a fascinating experiment in taking the slowest team imaginable and seeing if you could somehow make it slower.

latest

calder

While we're all fantasy drafting with other OTs I once clicked on the wrong thread (it happens) and was plunged into the least rational, most insanely cloistered and cryptic conversation I've ever seen. I actually read two full pages trying to figure out what the thread was initially about but couldn't. I still think about it and say what the actual fuck did I read all those years ago.

Basically what I'm saying is Dopey has cleared waivers and is being reassigned to the "Fake GAF" thread for conditioning.

Top Bottom