• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Steam icons for Grid View

ezodagrom

A kinda rushed image for the late June PSO2 beta:

pso2title.png

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
No proper logo, but I like this pic, so I'll throw this out there for Katawa Shoujo:

jed7FlCDTD9ME.png

And in case you were one of the other eight suckers who bought this shit too, here's one for Winter Voices:

jbx1BdNLuMoN06.png

Can't find a cleaner icon for Oblivion, so I made up my own. Could be better, but I like it:
es4.png

This annoyed me (didnt like the black bars) so i knocked this up quickly.

iKIzgdHqNzCoU.jpg

Hope some one gets use out of it

if anyone got any requests just PM me or post here and ill see what i can do.

Ignore these since the package posted here earlier contains proper images compared to my lame attempts.

Here is a custom image for OpenTTD. Just the game logo on black background.

Edit:
Here is an even worse Starcraft custom image for Steam.

Lime

Hey Salsa, do you plan to update the OP and include everyone's contributions? It'll make it easier to browse the thread.

Salsa

Hey Salsa, do you plan to update the OP and include everyone's contributions? It'll make it easier to browse the thread.

might be better to do some sort of updatable by all dropbox folder or something

any suggestions?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
A group google doc with direct links to images may be better/easier to update.

desu

might be better to do some sort of updatable by all dropbox folder or something

any suggestions?

Depends on how much work you want to put into it.

People should always post the name of the game they post icons for (should be a rule). So that you can actually search in the thread.

Other than that, someone should just collect all images, zip them and put them on mediafire or something alike. Then just update that file from time to time. This will take time obviously.

The link thing ... well in 1-2 years tons of links will be broken, down or whatever.

Most of my small steam library looks fine anyone got any requests?

I'd love if someone could make a Multiplayer version of the Modern Warfare 3 icon (don't judge me:( ) because it's always driven me nuts that there are separate programs for single and multiplayer, and on top of that they have the exact same icon.

I decided to touch up the blurry low-res Binary Domain Logo, and make some extra minimalist style logos.

Original Steam______________________________________________________New Downsample from High-Resolution Cover Art:
iNOGSlhr2BCWL.jpg
ibyOCtBEv5tLgy.png

Plain Logo__________________________________________________________Alt Plain Logo
ixzZvCl6eogyW.png
igRA2cDwxQONL.png

inky

Requesting Ass Creed Brotherhood please, I bought it in the GFW marketplace.

(Don't judge me, I had points :p)

Edit: Thanks Salsa! That must be a record.

Nabs

I'd love if someone could make a Multiplayer version of the Modern Warfare 3 icon (don't judge me:( ) because it's always driven me nuts that there are separate programs for single and multiplayer, and on top of that they have the exact same icon.

I could use this as well. If someone doesn't get to it soon, I'll try it later on.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Depends on how much work you want to put into it.

People should always post the name of the game they post icons for (should be a rule). So that you can actually search in the thread.
Agreed. Going back to edit my posts right now.

EDIT: I didn't have to edit some of them since they were in response to a request and it was in what I quoted but I added the game title to those posts any way.

Jzero

I need one for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 please.

and one for Angry Birds >.>

nevermind got it

AutumnAve

Well, I may as well post the lot. Here is a Mediafire link containing 900 grid images. I started making a lot of these for my non steam games back during the Beta UI update, in hopes that there would be support for custom images. Most of them should be non steam games, but there might be a steam game image shoved in there by accident.
Quality is a bit hit or miss, since like I said, I was mostly learning how to do basic image editing when making these. Also, seems that there are a couple images that won't load on Steam. They need to be converted from Indexed to RGB color and resaved.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d6ks9ptecczz9te

Amazing, bro. I set quite a few of my visual novels to play with steam, and this is a God send.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Requesting for SimGolf, if anyone could do it.

I'd ask for Wizardry 8 too but Steam launcher doesn't do run in compatibility mode.

Top Bottom