• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAIMER: The NeoGAF administration has no authority over any transactions facilitated by this thread and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from buying, selling, or trading goods or services within the thread. We advise caution and common sense.

hwCqjWk.png

This thread is for private transactions, not for advertising your company.

A Note About Payments

• In this thread, sellers accept a wide variety of payment options (cash, PayPal, Amazon Payments, etc). Please note, when paying via PayPal there are two options - regular payment and Gift payment. Gift payment, while freeing the seller from incurring fees, leaves the buyer with little to no protection in the event the transaction goes south. We recommend PayPal Gift payments be made with the utmost discretion and that you reserve them for transactions where you're absolutely certain of the integrity of the person with whom you're dealing. There are some options for buyers who use PayPal Gift in the event of a non-delivery of goods, but they can be unpredictable and dangerous. Remember: PayPal Gift is risky, and only use it if you are completely confident in the transaction.
  • If you're any type of "Plus" Seller (a further explanation can be found in the feedback sheet), feel free to add one of these icons to your B/S/T listings. Thanks to C-Drive for creating these images. And don't attempt to use one if you're not at the appropriate level. We're always watching.

NOTE: All feedback must now be left in this Feedback thread. Moving forward, the B/S/T Trade Thread is only for posting items.

Basic Ground Rules

1. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)
  • The community here believes 150 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before posting a listing. Users have commented that some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is unacceptable, since it's fair to say we're all annoyed when the same listings appear again and again on every page. We think 150 posts is a reasonable number to wait.
  • The 150 posts limit applies to ALL listings you may make. For instance, if you make a WTB post, then you may not make a separate WTS post on the next page to circumvent the 150 post benchmark. If you think of something that you would like to add, then you should edit your original post or wait until the 150 post benchmark has been met.
  • Do not make "spacer" posts at the end of a page in an attempt to place your items at the top of the next page. Users monitor several pages back for items, so your post will be seen.
  • Never create a post to announce some sale, special, or discount to bypass the 150 post benchmark. A user's post should constitute just that - his or her post until you can post again. Update your original post with all relevant sales information. This thread operates under the assumption that members will follow the very few rules that we have. Respect those rules, and other users, by following them.

2. No off-site sales or auctions

• The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for members on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It isn't a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread, and linking to your auctions is not that function.
3. Don’t complain about prices
  • Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market. Labeling a Seller as a “scalper” or any other derogatory term is absolutely NOT allowed.
  • The ONLY exception to this rule is when an item is currently still widely available for a lower price from a readily accessible seller. For instance, if a Seller lists a game for $55, but that same game is available (in-stock) at Best Buy for $45, then you may inform others of the cheaper item. You must do this in a matter of fact manner though and, as mentioned above, you may not call out the Seller in any way.
4. No illegal shit
  • This goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE: Do not sell stolen goods; do not sell pirated goods; do not sell illegal products; and do not sell anything here that could cause trouble for the forum. If the mods are made aware of a listing that violates any of the above rules, you will be banned and the listing(s) will be deleted.
  • Keys obtained from: MSDN, Dreamspark, MAK corp, or any other similar site are explicitly banned from sale/trade. We have had too many issues with these types of keys in the past. If you are unsure if the key you have is okay to sell: Just ask.
5. No lotteries/sweepstakes
  • This is a thread for members to BUY/SELL/TRADE goods. This is not a thread where members sign up for a "chance" to win something. No raffles, lotteries, sweepstakes, or Hunger Games of any kind.
6. Rules for Pictures
  • There is now a 5 Embedded Picture limit for all B/S/T listings. Additional pictures may be included as links within the listing.
  • There is a now a size limit of 640x640 for all pictures. If you feel a larger picture is warranted for your item, then simply provide a link to the larger picture.
  • If you're using IMGUR for your image hosting, there's actually a very simple way to meet the new rule: Simply add a lower case L to the end of your image link. So, http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1.jpg becomes http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg This will will automatically resize your image to below 640 pixels. Thanks GetDigitized for the tip!
  • You must surround embedded pictures with either the "Code" or “Quote” options in the Advanced Editing Options. For the “Code” option, here's step #1 and here's step #2.
7. Eliminate Sold Items
  • If you've completed a previous transaction, it should go without saying that all future listings should remove that particular item. If a deal is still in process, you may still leave the item in your posts. However, as soon as the deal has been completed, you need to remove the item and take new pictures that reflect your current stock for all future posts. It's easier to post the same pictures and cross items out from existing lists, we know. But it doesn't keep the thread clean and spiffy. Think of your fellow traders.
8. Discussion
  • Non-WTB/WTS/WTT posts should be kept to a minimum in this thread. That being said, we are still a community, so it is okay to still have off-topic posts every now and then, assuming they are related to the thread. Keep these to a minimum though and, especially if you have beef with someone, always consider PM’ing the person if you would like to have a conversation.
9. We are not Mods
  • Since there is apparently a lot of confusion around this topic: The feedback staff are not mods. While we do our best to make everyone aware of the rules and try to enforce the rules where possible, at the end of the day we have no real power. This is a community run thread and neither Cloggerdude, Sabanoo, nor any other member of the feedback staff has any actual power to enforce the rules laid out above.
  • That being said, it is still very much expected that all members will follow the rules listed in this OP. If you violate any of these rules, you can almost guarantee that you will be called out on it by multiple community members. Don’t be a jerk and think you’re above the rules, because:
10. Normal forum rules apply
  • This thread isn't any different from any other thread in terms of general moderation. This means the stuff that's banned elsewhere is also banned here. While the moderation team is generally VERY hands off when it comes to this thread, they still have all their normal power here. If you wouldn’t chance saying something in another part of the forum, then don’t say it here. Remember the rules, and treat each other with decency.
11. The Feedback Sheet!
  • You should always check the Feedback list linked above before entering into a transaction with a fellow community member. Always remember to take the proper precautions in any transaction, whether a member has 0 Feedback or 1,000+ Feedback.
Volunteers are still needed to update the feedback list. If you are a member in good standing who would like to help update the list 1-2 hours per week, please PM Cloggerdude or Sabanoo.

Zaheer

Unofficial
Oakb9ta.png

Waiting for my feedback to be updated on the list.

$50 PlayStation Store Credit (2 LEFT) - $44 each ($87 for two)

550002b1.jpg

$50 Steam Gift Card (3 available) - $44.50 each ($88 for two)

770038b1.jpg

1 Year PlayStation Plus (3 available) - $40 each

580002b3.jpg

$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Card (2 LEFT) - $43 each ($85 for two)

770017b.jpg

$50 XBOX Gift Cards (2 available) - $43 each

532050b2.jpg

maxcriden

Excellent thread as always, thank you and thanks to those who keep the feedback list running and deal with any issues that come up in the thread!

To celebrate, first two to quote this post get Swords & Soldiers for Wii U or Runbow for Wii U (download code, via Humble Bundle), pick one (one available of each).

I'm like 85% sure I haven't given those away already so forgive me in advance if I'm mistaken.

AkumaNiko

R9 390X 8gb Video Card (visiontek) Its a month old, still under warranty and only used to run benchmarks.. Asking $330 shipped

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129308

Tales of Zesteria PS4 Collectors Edition -NO GAME- $60 Shiped

Trails of Cold Steel Collectors Edition (Case, artbook and pin) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped

Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition PS4 (art book, soundtrack, figure open) -NO GAME- $30 shipped

Senran Kagura ES - Day One Edition (book and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped

Disgaea 5 Launch Day (artbook and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $15 shipped

Diablo III CE Box Only - No idea, $20 shipped

Help a guy out! Please?

Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
All prices excluding postage unless stated otherwise.
Postage to the US is Expensive af. Check http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder/ for estimates.
Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU
-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£60
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Code:
[IMG]https://coinarcade.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/kingdom-hearts-ii-logo.jpg[/IMG]
Kingdom Hears 2.5 HD Remix Collectors Edition - NEW/SEALED - £150:

KH2 ROXAS - Figure - £100

1st Pic 2nd Pic

KH 3D - DDD - Riku- £100:

1st Pic 2nd pic

Impmon -> Beelzemon Digivolving figure - £60 Including postage for sale(not my pics):
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uCtROh8l.jpg[/img]  [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YEkAAOSwx-9W1ZmW/s-l1600.jpg"]2nd pic[/URL]       [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R~8AAOSwQYZW1Zlv/s-l1600.jpg"]3rd pic[/URL]      [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S4cAAOSwQYZW1ZmM/s-l1600.jpg"]4th pic[/URL]

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5 if bought with something else

Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Bloodborne - Platinum Hunter Theme - UK PSN(once applied to an uk account will work across the ps4,on US accounts etc) - £15

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

mdsfx

WANT TO BUY: PS4 Games. Have Paypal. Shipping to 60563, USA.

Destiny Taken King
Last of Us Remastered
MGS V
The Order 1886

foltzie1

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $7 ea or Make me an offer:

Disney: Cinderella - Animated, Tinkerbell, Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland (other movie offers welcome too)
Pixar: Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters University

Also, interested in a Retina Macbook (any specs) or Retina Macbook Pro (w/ 512GB) open to offers.

Edit: New thread smell.

Excellent thread as always, thank you and thanks to those who keep the feedback list running and deal with any issues that come up in the thread!

To celebrate, first two to quote this post get Swords & Soldiers for Wii U or Runbow for Wii U (download code, via Humble Bundle), pick one (one available of each).

I'm like 85% sure I haven't given those away already so forgive me in advance if I'm mistaken.

Every thread. You're awesome! I don't want either though.

anyone interested in trading my beat-up-by-amazon Bravely Default 1 Collector's Edition for their (physical) Uncharted 4 LE? holla!

check the OP out, man

You should probably take a glance at the new rules.

Shit, gimme a sec.-

braves01

Banned

Swords & Soldiers please if you haven't given it away.

---

Also what happened to the old thread? There was some Dreamcast stuff in there I was looking at.

NeOak

Subtitle is a missed opportunity to ask people to read the OP :(

WTS:

PC:
- Oculus Rift CV1 (w/ Eve: Valkyrie code) new, sealed $800 shipped OBO PIC
SOLD

PSP
- 2x Summon Night 5 LE with Shipping Box (Variants A, E, F) $65 shipped each
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/K2BwFc0.jpg[/img]

3DS
- 2x Nintendo Kanji cover plates $35 shipped each OBO
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/l1QJSwD.jpg[/img]

PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V PS4 CE (open LE box, like new, game sealed, codes unused) $80 shipped
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/reqnXF3.jpg[/img]

Statues
- Titanfall Atlas statue $80 OBO + actual shipping (got the XBO CE box or can send it in another box, your choice)
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OdLRFfg.jpg[/img]

- Skyrim Dragon $50 OBO + actual shipping (got the PC box, a bit beaten though. Can send it in it or another box, your choice)
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nFC4Bjw.jpg[/img]

- Majora's Mask 3DS Skull Kid statue + LE box $30 shipped

I accept Paypal. If you use Paypal goods, please cover the fee. PM me for pictures.

I am looking to purchase a digital or physical copy of GOD OF WAR 3 REMASTERED. I'm not sure how many positive buyer's feedback I have but it is a lot compared to ZERO negative or even neutral marks. In other words I will NOT screw you over.

Please message me privately if you have any questions, concerns or offers. Thank you, and have a great morning/afternoon/evening.

Selling:

Gears of War Remastered - X1 - $13 shipped, Used, Complete and mint except one of the case tabs broke off, case closes but does not snap shut
Puyo Puyo Tetris - X1 - $28 shipped, complete and mint

Not sure if these will sell here or not but posting anyway:

Make offers for any of the following:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption (Platinum Hits Edition) - Unopened
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition - Unopened
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo Wars: Unopened
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used
Xbox 360 Halo 4: Limited Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

WTB:
Steam Codes:
South Park: The Stick of Truth - $3
Ultimate Chicken Horse - $10
Rise of the Tomb Raider - $20

SamNW

WTB:

-Discount PSN Credit (15-20% Off)

-The Talos Principle (PS4, Physical)

-Stellaris (Steam)

-Uncharted 4 (If you've finished the game and want to make some money back, I'll buy at a discount.)

ThePizzaGuy

Neo Member
WTB Retro Games (NES, SNES, N64, Sega, PS1, etc, etc)

I'm a retro game collector looking to expand my personal game collection.

The systems I focus on are pretty much any Nintendo and Sega system, as well as PS1, PS2, and Original Xbox.

My current collection list is here (if you're curious): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tOkO29XfWR7LWsOxznkjdveSwtZ6FHunGaXN6tyJfDg/edit#gid=22

Please feel free to send me a picture or list of what you have and let's see if we can make a deal!

NeoGAF + Buyer and Seller

Digital Codes for Trade/Sale

Battleborn Digital Deluxe Copy (Game + Season Pass) PS4 $50

The Division Gold Edition (Game + Season Pass) PS4 $50

Want to Trade for (but not limited to)

Doom Digital Code PS4 or XB1

Ratchet and Clank Digital Code

Mortal Kombat XL Digital Code PS4

Physical Items for Sale

If no price is listed, make an offer, PM for more pics!

Metal Gear Solid 5 CE PS4 New - $85

Fizzie plush from Sunset Overdrive

Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection Wii - New

.Hack//Quarantine PS2 - New

Xenoblade Wii with Pre-order Artbook - New

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection Vita - New

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition + CE Guide PS3 - New

NieR Replicant PS3 - Like New

The Idolm@ster 2 PS3 (Greatest Hits version) - Like New

Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition PS3 - New

PS3 Games (Like-New unless noted)
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Escha and Logy
Atelier Rorona (original)
Atelier Totori (Limited Edition)
Atelier Meruru (New with Artbook)
Valkyria Chronicles
Soul Calibur V
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Heavy Rain Directors Cut (sealed)

PS3 Imports
Initial D Arcade Stage
Samurai Warriors 3 Empires (New)

360 (Like new)
Warriors Orochi 2
Eternal Sonata
Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon's Dogma

Dreamcast (Like New)
Soul Calibur
Rival Schools - Project Justice
Power Stone 2
Garou Mark of the Wolves

Vita
Virtue's Last Reward (Sealed)

GBA (Like New)
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Amiibo - Captian Falcon, Dedede, Diddy Kong, Ike, Little Mac, Lucina, Marth, Pit, Robin, Rosalina, Sheik, Toad

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watches: Yellow and Red, Brand new, only opened to confirm color and that it worked properly.

Want to Buy

Bloodborne The Old Hunters Code - 15

Feel free to send me any other offers via PM

Does the repost limit carry over from the old thread?

No, this is a clean slate.

Edit: I interpreted the question as: "If someone made a post on the last page of the old thread, can they make a new post in this thread before 150 posts?" The answer is yes, this is a clean slate, so you can post again.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
JxrW5PZ.png

$7 The Knick Season 1 - iTunes + UVHD

$5 Paddington - UVHD
$5 Bram Stoker's Dracula - UVHD
$5 As Above So Below - UVHD
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Sicario - iTunes + UVHD

$4 Oculus - UVHD
$4 Casino Royale - UVHD
$4 Mr. Smith Goes To Washington - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Wizard of Oz - UVHD
$4 Equilibrium - UVHD
$4 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD

$2 Killing Them Softly - UVHD

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nqsESmf.jpg?2[/img]

NeOak

What are the requirements to becoming a Gold/Platinum seller?

From the feedback sheet

"Welcome to the NeoGAF buy/sell/trade feedback list.

Positive feedback is separated into buyer feedback and seller feedback. If unsure of the type of feedback left, it would be tallied under seller feedback

Users with 10 positive buyer or seller feedback are listed as NeoGAF Plus Buyers and Sellers (marked as PB and PS). They are truly class people you want to do business with.

Users with 50 positive buyer or seller feedback are listed as NeoGAF Gold Buyers and Sellers (marked as GB and GS). They've done a ton of transactions and have lots of positive feedback to show for it.

Users with 150+ positive total feedback are listed as NeoGAF Platinum traders (marked by Pt). They are the cream of the crop; there shouldn't even be a doubt in your mind to do business with them.

Members that were previously NeoGAF Plus/Gold as of 2/23/13 (10 and 20 total positive transactions, respectively) in the old B/S/T List will have a note that indicates this. All other previous feedback has also been documented.

If you notice that your feedback is wrong, please contact sabanoo, ekgrey, Cloggerdude, nrvalleytime or WiiBomb. "

Sarcasm

Have US PayPal and most stuff (all) is OBO, so feel free to ask. We both have a set price we are looking for, I just ask for politeness. Trading is also an option. Also keep in mind I live in the +8 timezone.

WTS:

These codes come from my wife's PC purchase:

Counter Strike Global Offensive: $12 OBO / Trade

World of Tanks Promo New Accounts:

2 Codes for: 6$ per code
500 in-game gold
30 Days of Premium

3 Codes for: 4$ per code
5 days of Premium
Tank Garage Slot

Now these are from Humble Bundle Monthly:

Nova-111 - $1
Avalance 2: Super Avalanche - $1
JumpJet Rex $1
Fran Bow $1

Steam Gift Inventory:

How To Survive - Storm Warning Edition - OBO/Trade

I also have an extra 5,000 YEN JPN PSN GIFT CARD for sale (I can buy them locally)! $55

Would trade most of these things together for something like Salt & Sanctuary.

WTS

Mad Max (Steam key) - $6
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty(Steam key) - $2.50
Galak-Z (Steam key) - $2.50
This War of Mine (Steam key) - $3
Nuclear Throne (Steam key) - $3
Grav (Steam key) - $2
I Am Bread (Steam key) - $2

All payment thru Paypal Gift.

Selling

Oculus Rift DK2 - SOLD

WiiU Keys - MAKE ME AN OFFER