• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game soundtracks on vinyl | Analogue Gen 33fps

Just bought a copy of the Shatter vinyl. It came with a code for the steam copy of the game, but I already have one. So...

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1048251.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PurpleMoustache, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shatter -- MB-8881F777BF936C40 - Taken by Dangerblade. 1 entrants total.

t1437527795z1.png

Is that even a real number or did they just make it up?

Jesus, I've been on both ends of shipping/receiving vinyl between the US and Europe and I've never paid even a fraction of that.

Probably one of those "ughhh, we really don't want to deal with international customers. let's just make up a stupid price for standard USPS shipping, ok?"

Cheapest i've gotten from USA to Finland is 11$ for a single 12" vinyl. Usually the price is 20$ which i may or may not accept, depends on how much i want the record and if it's the only country it's being sold in :D

I think i'll wait for the colour options and skip this picture disk.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
The price+shipping to brazil was something like $130....and with the possibility of customs charge the price could go up to $200.

Thankfully i have an US address that i can use.

Seeing how the limited edition posters from Olly+Mondo sometimes goes for like $300 on Ebay, i think this will be a good investment.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
That price is outrageous. I paid like half of that for my 4 LP The Song Remains the Same box set.

Blues1990

I was able to get into contact with Spacelab 9 about the omission of the Mega Man 3 tracks from the upcoming vinyl release. They told me that Capcom Tokyo made the decision to not allow them to use any songs from MM3, and despite requests, they never provided a reason to "why," nor give any explanation for their decision.

Yeah, I'm both baffled and annoyed with this, but what can you do.

jacobeid

Banned
I was able to get into contact with Spacelab 9 about the omission of the Mega Man 3 tracks from the upcoming vinyl release. They told me that Capcom Tokyo made the decision to not allow them to use any songs from MM3, and despite requests, they never provided a reason to "why," nor give any explanation for their decision.

Odd. Capcom gonna Capcom.

Blues1990

Odd. Capcom gonna Capcom.

It doesn't help that the album is awkwardly balanced with the MM2 song selection dominating the track list. I get it, Mega Man 2 did things to put the series on the map, etc. But I don't like it that there are six tracks from that game in this release, while Mega Man 8 only gets one and MM9 gets 2 tracks (one of which is a remix of the Game Over theme from Mega Man 2).

Megaman 3 - Deluxe Capcom Soundtrax Vinyl release CONFIRMED! :D

anyone get the FC4 3LP set? Curious about quality etc

I have it, but i don't have an amazing record player though, sounds and looks great in normal conditions.

yeah i do recommend supporting any VGM on vinyl :D especially reasonably priced and when the soundtrack itself is dynamite.

I usually try and get two copies of VGM on vinyl but trying to save this time lol.

I managed getting 2 copies of GTA V Vinyl sealed for 110$ including shipping total.

if TLOU is still available in a month or so I might get it because i love the art on the packaging <3

I usually try and get two copies of VGM on vinyl but trying to save this time lol.

I managed getting 2 copies of GTA V Vinyl sealed for 110$ including shipping total.

if TLOU is still available in a month or so I might get it because i love the art on the packaging <3

TLOU will be getting a repress, so i would just wait on that.

You're not far off from the truth. Thatsallimsayin :x

Aww yeah! Knew that Brave Wave' Capcom deal would cover more titles ;D

(or another similar small label that has just now grabbed a few licences like Data with the Sega vinyl)

Jockel

(or another similar small label that has just now grabbed a few licences like Data with the Sega vinyl)
It's this. But they don't want their stuff mentioned (at least last time I read from them) because they have been doing unlicensed stuff as well and don't want to get C&Ded. The releases can be found on Discogs, though. So they're not exactly secret.

robotrock

Banned
Any idea when iam8bit is gonna roll out the Battletoads vinyl on their site, or at least talk about it? Maybe when the Rare Replay launches.

Hellers

It turns out I have a copy of this and I have no idea where it came from. Just listened to it for the first time and I love it

ZYknpHa.jpg

jacobeid

Banned
I received my copy of The Last of Us yesterday and it's extremely well made. I appreciate that Mondo used high-quality sleeves like MoFi does inside of the heavier paper sleeve. I didn't get a chance to play them yet so no idea how they sound. I'll report back tonight probably.

Top Bottom