• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

Bii

SNES Classic Mini Unboxing, Size Comparison & Gameplay

0Tq8fLf.jpg

Pretty dope. I like the latter half of the video where he's just playing the games with no commentary/voice overs. Makes me really excited to play mine when I get it.

Making sure I keep the money in my account in case Wal-Mart tries to pull the same BS as Target with the re-checking.

My order is still active, but it also still shows Oct 5th rather than Sept 29th, so I'm a little worried.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
My Wal-Mart pre-order was made with a credit card that I had to replace. It's getting cancelled isn't it?

Quixzlizx

Is there any chance I'll end up with one of these if I didn't pre-order it, or should I blame myself or God?

I don't care about getting it Day 1.

Is there any chance I'll end up with one of these if I didn't pre-order it, or should I blame myself or God?

If Nintendo is serious about their availability claims then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. More units coming in 2018.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

Stay on the hunt and use Now In Stock and you'll probably get lucky.

Hopefully you don't feed scalpers.

More on Nintendo than TRU at this point. Orders for the SNES would have been placed earlier than the Bankruptcy Protection.

Hopefully they honor those orders. I was planning on stopping at my local TRU on launch day for one. I'm not sure I trust Nintendo when it comes to supply. I'd love to be proven wrong about that though.

Pikma

Banned
Has anyone contacted Amazon yet? I somehow find it hard to believe that they still don't know what they'll do with our pre orders or how/when they'll fulfill them

Juraash

9 days out and no cancellation notice yet. I'm starting to get optimistic that all the stressing out, wasting time at work and watching this thread may actually pay off.

9 days to go and a lot of retailers still don't know how much they are getting or whether they will ship on release day.

If the availability is as good as some people are claiming I might just go to Walmart at midnight and try to get one than wait for almost a week until I get my pre-order from Amazon.

zewone

It's cute. It's an Easter egg. And it's a directed, interactive experience.

Besides the venn diagram of people willing to play one level of Starfox and People who are desperate to play Starfox 2 is just a single circle.

I'd agree it's an Easter egg if it wasn't announced and advertised on the box.

The way it's been presented, "weird" is an apt description.

RAIDEN1

It's all well and good for the initial release to come but looking BEYOND that it's all about how soon will someone come up with an effective hack to add the missing content such as: Actraiser, Sim City, Pilot Wings, Donkey Kong Country 2 etc....

BigBeauford

Anyone know how an in-store preorder from Gamestop works? Do I need to be there Thursday night, or can I stroll in Friday with my receipt? I am paranoid that it won't be there Friday.

mjc

Anyone know how an in-store preorder from Gamestop works? Do I need to be there Thursday night, or can I stroll in Friday with my receipt? I am paranoid that it won't be there Friday.

Are they even doing midnight launches for these? You should be fine going in Friday, they hold reserved items for at least 48 hours I think.

Top Bottom