• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

I'm watching the PUBG archive and it makes me want to play more of the game but I can't play and watch at the same time

Also, I would never pretend to be good at the game (I'm really bad) but after watching hours of Sacriel playing that game watching the GB guys play is painfull lol... I mean... It's entertaining but jesus guys lol...

To be fair, streamers like Sacrirl do nothing but play this game 24/7.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Also jeff got to no. 1 once so I'm pretty sure he's as good as sacriel.

That's just math.

Is there like an actual esports scene for PUBG though or is it just streaming stuff?

Xater

Also jeff got to no. 1 once so I'm pretty sure he's as good as sacriel.

That's just math.

Is there like an actual esports scene for PUBG though or is it just streaming stuff?

For now just streaming I think. The people behind the game are interested in esports though. I am sure it will happen.

They just announced their first invitational.
http://playbattlegrounds.com/news/69.pu
Rewatching MGScanlon: Revengeance

Good fun

I miss you drew
L28wj6w.gif

Also, the greatest moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnHfZySQwa0

Enjoyed the cabaret club stuff from BitE. Would probably enjoy sub episodes dedicated to that. Dunno if it would hold up, but I like the idea of it.

so you can just keep using the same filters on results until it stops recognizing it as a face (I will spare you Dark Souls Jeff) but then I accidentally made this one and gasped

WXOsmF0.jpg

TFW you reach #1 in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

iu6cunpl0oed.png

It'll be weird if we don't have an Alexis Drew and Ian Extra life stream this year. They've done them since 2012 :(.

I'm sure they'll try to make time for it especially since Drew still makes time for AltShift+F1 & Mary still makes time for Resident Kinevil, which has been fantastic so far.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Windows 10? Been there more than once.

Yup.
Just tried to restart the PC, got a lovely blue screen and then an "automatic repair" loop.
Grand ol' time.

so you can just keep using the same filters on results until it stops recognizing it as a face (I will spare you Dark Souls Jeff) but then I accidentally made this one and gasped

WXOsmF0.jpg

He looks like an older version of that one guy from Eiffel 65

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Old Gerstmann looks like he should be champing on a cigar, firing up his water plane and giving cover fire to a plucky and agile cave spelunker running from something evil.

hamchan

I mean...Brad did last the longest for two rounds​. Maybe Jeff is the limiter

Vinny is Remus Lupin, the nice guy friend who gets all the bad luck.
Jeff is Sirius Black, the go-getter who is willing to take all the risks.
Brad is Peter Pettigrew, who hides behind his more capable friends.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Vinny is Remus Lupin, the nice guy friend who gets all the bad luck.
Jeff is Sirius Black, the go-getter who is willing to take all the risks.
Brad is Peter Pettigrew, who hides behind his more capable friends.

Every time I don't understand a reference in this thread I'm assuming it's wrestling related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom